I don't play a ranger but

in Ranger

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

this patch is causing me to quit this game. As stated I don’t play a ranger i have logged my brother’s ranger after he quit game a few times but that is it. I have 5 80’s none of which are a ranger but still this patch is too much. They make a post 4 months ago explaining that ranger fixes are coming its been 4 months and you chose to add buffs to thief and mesmer?

I do not do business with liars and cheats, and that is exactly what they did to all of you, they cheated you out of your time spent in this game with the promise to fix what they sold you in the first place. The time to deliver has passed I am done, you do not have to play a certain class to understand how screwed they were. If this is how you treat your customers I will take my business elsewhere.

Good Bye and good luck to the few rangers left after this patch is fully implemented.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in Ranger

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

ITT: Somebody telling Rangers to quit the game due to outrage at developers when they don’t play a Ranger.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Ranger

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

ITT: Somebody telling Rangers to quit the game due to outrage at developers when they don’t play a Ranger.

I at no point in my post ever told or recommended anyone quit. I stated that my personal choice to leave the game was due to mistreatment of the customer base, primarily rangers. This will not affect some players at all and many will find they enjoy aspects of the game enough to overlook the many flaws, it is not my place nor that of anyone else to suggest what people do with their time and money.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

(edited by Varconi.1804)

in Ranger

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

I agree with you Varconi and wish I had the willpower. I know you didn’t say it but I will, if not the game we should at least quit our rangers en masse as a form of protest.

que all the sheeple comments about how useless protesting is.