I feel like I'm taking CRAZY PILLS

in Ranger

Posted by: Rannulf.9417

Rannulf.9417

Seriously when Anet is gonna acknowledge that ranger is seriously underpower? you look at every other classes, hell even necro and they are miles ahead of the ranger, EVERY class can do everything better that us, i feel like ranger will always be this kittenty and i’m just bidding my time for the next mmo that has ranger on par with other classes that i like.

in Ranger

Posted by: Asthenea.1546

Asthenea.1546

What a constructive and well thought out argument.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kibazuka.1390

Kibazuka.1390

eeeeehrr ok well then good luck

Ranger – Drakkar Lake[DE]
Full melee Ranger since August 2012

in Ranger

Posted by: Absent Minded.5821

Absent Minded.5821

Jack of all trades, master of none.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sent.5309

Sent.5309

Jack of all trades, master of none.

Tell that to warriors.

in Ranger

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

why u whining? go play another class, its that simple lol.

everyone and their mothers know rangers blow at this game…

in Ranger

Posted by: cipherus.7052

cipherus.7052

The class definitely has its flaws and weaknesses but I feel like its bad position is over-exaggerated due to poor play-style choices or people just not bothering to even learn the class mechanics.

I have been alternating between playing guardian and ranger since launch and I find that my ranger can perform just as well as my guardian in most aspects of the game, albeit having a completely different playstyle and approach.

What aspects of the class are you particularly frustrated with?

in Ranger

Absent Minded.5821

Tell that to warriors.

Master of all trades, jack of none?

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

Pointless thread, poor guy is just venting his anger welcome to the ranger the most confusing and complex class to master out of spamming skills.

in Ranger

Posted by: Pure Heart.1456

Pure Heart.1456

With Ranger, you need a specific build, and a specific strategy to defeat most above average-to-highly skilled players of other classes.

Take some time to look through the traits, and skills and see what combinations/tricks you could pull off, and then go get some gear to augment that.

Or go to a build site and look through the many builds there—the work being done for you.

in Ranger

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

i have a guardian and a ranger and i use my ranger for pvp and guard for most pve things if that tells you anything

master jedi david

in Ranger

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

Tell that to warriors.

Master of all trades, jack of none?

warriors master of trades? tell that to the countless warriors i have killed in pvp

master jedi david

in Ranger

Posted by: Serraphin Storm.2369

Serraphin Storm.2369

Ranger by no means are underpowered. While you as a player may have problems verses one class there are 10 other rangers that have no problem with that same class.

Some classes are wanted for group stealthing in dungeons but honestly you don’t need the stealth if you simply learned to dodge. In most cases a lot of what other classes offer are covering the weakness in other players abilities.

There are some real benefits that are unique to some class but they are really situational.

In order to properly understand the big picture,
everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.

in Ranger

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

OP, reroll now. Save us the negativity, it is abundant and widespread enough as is.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Ranger

Posted by: Sarlack.4096

Sarlack.4096

I <3 ma Ranger O.o

in Ranger

Absent Minded.5821

warriors master of trades? tell that to the countless warriors i have killed in pvp

Your personal PvP records determine game balance?! Why didn’t you tell anyone? You’re the answer to fixing our pet! Everyone! The chosen one has arrived!

in Ranger

Posted by: Arlette.9684

Arlette.9684

With most classes you can pick the meta build and roll. Ranger feels like it requires more personal touch and some tweaking to your playstyle and what you end up playing against most of the time. Once you get that covered and feel comfortable, the class is really versatile and quite honestly kicks some serious rear.

Moira Dreamweaver lvl 80 Guardian [TG], Sky Mira lvl 80 Ranger [TG]
Isle of Janthir
All is Vain

in Ranger

Posted by: solrik.6028

solrik.6028

OP; Creates thread, never replies.

Btw, we are miles away from being miles behind other classes

in Ranger

Posted by: Stubie.5834

Stubie.5834

I’m not sure if the op is talking of pve or PvP but you’re incorrect either way. Ranger brings a ton of support in a group setting in pve and does great DPS with sw/x. They’re are a ton of effective PvP builds as well one being a spirit ranger.
I have an 80 necro and it is in a bad place as a class all around. This seems like much more a l2p issue then a balance issue.