I need Condition Bunker Build for Blobbing.

in Ranger

Posted by: Mysticalz.2165

Mysticalz.2165

I’ve been running zerk bearbow for a while and I really like it,but I want to try something new with which I can tag more people in the zerg,because with my build I can get like 25-30 kills max in a blob fight.Looking for good tanky build with good condi dmg for blob fights.Thank you in advance.

in Ranger

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Have you no shame?

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Ranger

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

You won’t be able to tag more in any real condi build than with PVT GS tank build. Just make yourself tanky as hell and spam #1. You can lie down Flame Trap occasionaly

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Ranger

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I’ve been running zerk bearbow for a while and I really like it,but I want to try something new with which I can tag more people in the zerg,because with my build I can get like 25-30 kills max in a blob fight.Looking for good tanky build with good condi dmg for blob fights.Thank you in advance.

You aren’t the only one looking for a build like this.

My Ranger does 1800 condi damage while doing about 2850 armor, decent toughness but I am still getting downed in a fights 1v1 with mesmers (insane damage), thieves (heartseeker – is there NO counter???) and the occasional necro…

Rangers are wonderful, but they take some dedication to learn their skills and I am still learning and trying to find others who are willing to impart…

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in Ranger

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Probably A/T with traps are your best bet for a blob condi setup, but I have to wonder why you’d want to do this.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Ranger

Posted by: awge.3852

awge.3852

It’s just not practical unless you plan on using traps and being the first in line of combat (quite suicidal even as a bunker), you’re better off using a different approach mate.

Mon Fils — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Blackgate
Ranger’s guide to PvP/WvW: http://tinyurl.com/oht3e9z

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

condition builds are for roaming, conditions are terrible for blobbing, but then again so is bearbow.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN