IRENIO DELIVERS

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Pnoi.8903

Pnoi.8903

Astral Force No longer degen OOC. Now we need to revert smoke scale, hear our prayers oh mighty Irenio.

IGN : Pnoi

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

B A S E D G O D D E V

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

While I appreciate that he fixed AF decay out of combat, I’ll be REALLY pleased if he can adjust AF gain off of weapons besides staff.

And reverse the Smokescale change.

Headdesk

(edited by oshilator.4681)

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Mcrocha.3891

Mcrocha.3891

The lord giveth, and the lord taketh away.

Local Charr Ruins Everything

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: drgast.1469

drgast.1469

Excellent. It feels way better just after a quick test. I love being able to end celestial and still have some AF left for the next fight. Well done Irenio.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

He removed a change he put in.

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Skullface.7293

Skullface.7293

Thank you Irenio! Love ya. <3

Hiro || Talgo
Main: Ranger
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/hirothebeast

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

B A S E D G O D D E V

Meanwhile, hes ignoring the broken engineer.
“Fixing” issues, which are still broken. :/

Hes the least vocal of the devs, and our classes got the least BWE love.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

With all these “Irenio” threads on ranger forum, no one is going to have a gag reflex by the time Halloween is over.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Purecura.1795

Purecura.1795

Astral Force No longer degen OOC. Now we need to revert smoke scale, hear our prayers oh mighty Irenio.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS COME THROUGH IRENIO!!!!!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lv.80 Chronomancer (Mesmerist Palamecia)
Lv.80 Scrapper (Alchemist Persenia)
Lv.80 Druid (Mender Zalintyre)

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

THANK YOU!

now i have my “oh kittene” button back on non-healer builds.

druid moves back up to third priority (under herald and reaper)

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Ronorra.1530

Ronorra.1530

We are very friggin far from a fixed Ranger so please bottle the misplaced enthousiasm untill we see the Ranger class as something else then a joke. Where are the fixes for rangers that were mentioned in the same stream where druid was unveiled?

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

We are very friggin far from a fixed Ranger so please bottle the misplaced enthousiasm untill we see the Ranger class as something else then a joke. Where are the fixes for rangers that were mentioned in the same stream where druid was unveiled?

They made WHaO transfer all stacks of boons.
They made Sic Em able to be used with pet commands.
They made Spirit of Nature scale with healing power and quadrupled its radius.
They fixed Brown Bears F2 skill.
They buffed Murellow’s F2 by 100%
They fixed the bug with Hilt Bash that prevented it from striking a foe near max range.

It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Ragnar.3916

Ragnar.3916

thank you irenio, you are a true ranger!

shortly i lost my mind and thought all the bad past rotations happens again for ranger.
but actually i can say im verry happy.
(exept of smokescale f2)

it looks like ranger is rising to a good spot with irenio, for pve and pvp.
don’t listen to other ranger hater (devs) and we keep love you :P

there was to much ranger trash the last years (spirit unbound removed, be able to throw traps removed, dagger 4 dodge range reduced etc.)

but with druid it starts to look good again, even when things like spirits and most shouts still feel verry bad

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

Thank you Irenio! We love you <3 Best dev around ^^

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: aB EXT.1287

aB EXT.1287

IRENIO, YOU HANDSOME DEVIL!

Thanks for this fix, it drastically improves the usability of CA. Hope there’s more of this to come!

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: TheydonBois.9208

TheydonBois.9208

Is this how crappy our class is that we cheer when an unannouced change is reverted?

I also see that reddit has comments such as ‘Druids buffed’ as well.

I have two Rangers that I have close to 1k hours spent on, and I still have no intention of using the Druid in its current form. We need our tune 2, and tune 3 that other classes got, yet instead get this?

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

Too bad Scrapper is still in the same dumpster.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Too bad Scrapper is still in the same dumpster.

Haha, nice one. Scrapper is very strong, I can’t wait to play my Engineer again now and I never liked it before. Scrapper is great!

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Earix.5684

Earix.5684

Well, it’s a first step. I guess he will keep on analyzing and removing his nerfs step by step…

I hope that his next step will be a removal of the cooldown or at least a diminution (and yes I’m constantly hitting the cooldown on heavy healing fights).
And of course, smokescale’s F2 reversal…

Earix – GvG Player – Druid / Soulbeast
Pirate Chips [LAYS] – Server Hopping (EU)

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

Is this how crappy our class is that we cheer when an unannouced change is reverted?

I know.

I recommend Mesmer.

It’s very therapeutic and therapy is exactly what you need, after playing Ranger in this game.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Awesome. That’ll go a long way.

I still think AF generation should be looked at and maybe even removed.

CA is terrible, unless your role is a healer of allies. So, if I want to take on that role, it should allow me to stay in it indefinitely without being forced back into another weapon set.

Therefore I still think it should be a toggle with a 10s cooldown, but you can otherwise switch back and forth at any time, like how you can swap weapons/attunements.

Also, CA1 and CA2 are impossible to hit moving targets with and CA5 doesn’t deal any damage, even in full ascended Berserker stats. Only CA3 and CA4 are worthy skills.

(edited by Holland.9351)

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Awesome. That’ll go a long way.

I still think AF generation should be looked at and maybe even removed.

CA is terrible, unless your role is a healer of allies. So, if I want to take on that role, it should allow me to stay in it indefinitely without being forced back into another weapon set.

Therefore I still think it should be a toggle with a 10s cooldown, but you can otherwise switch back and forth at any time, like how you can swap weapons/attunements.

Also, CA1 and CA2 are impossible to hit moving targets with and CA5 doesn’t deal any damage, even in full ascended Berserker stats. Only CA3 and CA4 are worthy skills.

At first I though just totally removing the AF mechanic and having a 10s CD would be fine and much more intuitive, but then I figured that even having a CD is not really a great thing for something focused on healing.

So, to further that I think they should just make it like a kit with no CD whatsoever and no astral force mechanic.

Balance the skills with longer CDs. Leaving #1 the same and maybe increasing the CD on #2 to 5s, #3, #4 & #5 maybe need a couple seconds added to them.

Balance “Druidic Clarity” and “Celestial Shadow” with ICDs.

Let us access the form at will, like a kit. Well, that is how I think it would work best.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Holland.9351

The problem with traits with ICDs is that they’re invisible, so you have no idea when they’re ready. So I think having CA on a cooldown would be much better for that.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

The problem with traits with ICDs is that they’re invisible, so you have no idea when they’re ready. So I think having CA on a cooldown would be much better for that.

You mean like Clarion Bond?

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

CA5 was never meant to do any damage at all – if you’d read description and watch reveal stream you’d know that (“situation opener” was phrase Irenio used at stream I believe – and by description it slows enemies with immobilise on last pulse – it was meant to grab enemies and call for allies to smash every single AoE they have on you…)

with hitting allies on the move with Ca1 and CA2 I’ll agree – these works only when you have allies that does not run like headless chicken around….

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Holland.9351

Exactly, it’s terrible to have traits ruined because of ICDs.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

My point was that Clarion Bond places an icon on your bar when it is recharged and ready to use. So, not invisible at all, meaning you know exactly when it’s ready.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Holland.9351

My point was that Clarion Bond places an icon on your bar when it is recharged and ready to use. So, not invisible at all, meaning you know exactly when it’s ready.

It does? I didn’t know that.

However, I don’t think having even more icons on the buff bar is very useful. I consider it generally a mess.

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

[quote=5676495;Lord Trejgon.2809:]

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

with hitting allies on the move with Ca1 and CA2 I’ll agree – these works only when you have allies that does not run like headless chicken around….

This game is a lot about movement, which is one thing I really like about GW2, so it’s not likely other players will stop with that lol!

A bigger radius to #1 and #2 would solve a lot, since even if you try and predict where the guy you’re trying to land a heal on will be in the next milliseconds, a small change in direction from that ally will lead to you missing the heal.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: TheFantasticGman.9451

TheFantasticGman.9451

Yeah, but it’s the very very few that do have an icon… Vast majority of ICD triats don’t have an icon on any class so you really don’t know… Just like we don’t know, still, what’s going on with the pet. Stupid we can’t see its buffs/condis. Also, TheydonBios nailed it with his opening sentence.

Speaking from a PVE-only point of view…

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

Would it be too much to ask Irenio to “deliver” again by placing the electric wyvern & tiger pets so that they can be obtained without having to depend on a 2-3 hour world event chain?

Headdesk

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

I was wondering about that! Healers Unite around IRENIO! You are a God and We pray to you!

Attachments:

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Kitty.1502

Kitty.1502

Don’t reward with praise for a mistake that shouldn’t have been made in the first place.

Tarnished Coast-[NOPE]
Kitten – Zerker Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitten
Kitty Smallpaw – Condi Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitty%20Smallpaw

IRENIO DELIVERS

in Ranger

Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

Understanding when a mistake was made and correcting is a sign of leadership.

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend