Posted by: raiden.9024

raiden.9024

What would your weapon choice be?

mine would have to be the Hammer, so many fun memories of gw1 thumper

If they gave rangers more types of weapons

in Ranger

Posted by: Cofee.5380

Cofee.5380

I’d rather they just fix the ones we already have.

in Ranger

Posted by: enkmar.8213

enkmar.8213

I agree, and for the same exact reason. Hammer for the old Ranger thumper nostalgia. If the hammer 5 attacks had a knockdown or two, and nice pet synergy (when you hit, your pet will do this sort of attacks)…

A guy can dream, right?

in Ranger

Posted by: firebreathz.7692

firebreathz.7692

A Chainsaw… so I could just hack off limbs of the people attacking me until there are just a pile of torso’s around me…

I can dream too..

in Ranger

Posted by: Dante Dragonhand.2538

Dante Dragonhand.2538

A Chainsaw… so I could just hack off limbs of the people attacking me until there are just a pile of torso’s around me…

I can dream too..

Yeaaaaaaaa….someone get this man a straightjacket. Id rather have a burst weapon honestly, something that lets me pull off large numbers in 1 burst like most classes have, would be glorious to have a kill shot from a bow.

in Ranger

Posted by: yoshoken.9432

yoshoken.9432

Offhand Swords or Prime Daggers so I can do sets of both. I mean, we get it for Axes..

in Ranger

Posted by: Imbune.5497

Imbune.5497

I’d rather have a rework of current weapons rather than new ones. Personally I’d rather the class mechanic (pets) be woven into the weapon skills more thoroughly-a sort of hybrid of the thief and even some of the ranger’s own weapon set (like lb#3 giving pet swiftness). Basically I’d like it if more skills acknowledged the fact that your pet contributes to your combat effectiveness and have those skills change in some small yet noticeable way based on the type (felines, drakes, moas etc) of pet currently out-the current system is…well…feeling a bit mundane imo and doesn’t really feel like the ranger is a profession that creates/shares a bond with the pet. Pretty much a typical archer/hunter/w-e term from older games you prefer

Edit: The reason I mentioned the thief is the thief’s weapon sets are more dynamic than other classes-the third skill being changed based on main hand/off hand so too will the ‘pet skills’ (for the lack of a better term) be dynamic based on the pet currently out

When free speech ends, tyranny begins.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.

in Ranger

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

I would love to have some more bows with new skills and axes with new and better skills.

Or a whip to make a better pet!

in Ranger

Posted by: Deleven.7508

Deleven.7508

i would love to see a staff. it would mainly be used in melee range to differentiate it from the other staff users.