Irenio appreciation Thread

in Ranger

Posted by: AgitatedFox.5287

AgitatedFox.5287

3 cheers for Irenio, the man who gave us: Quickdraw, Remorseless, Lead the Wind, A FIXED WHaO, Smokescale, That trait which makes the pet take 3 condis off us and the one that removes a condi when using a survival skill (their names escape me), Quickening Zephyr, knockdown in spiketrap, enhanced moment of clarity, might stacking demon MDG, Grace of the Land, Glyph of empowerment and equality, Ancestral Grace, Natural Stride (the druid in general really, it’s amazing) and all the other stuff I can’t remember right now.

Thanks for being a great Ranger dev Irenio, a little more work cough sword AA cough and we’re golden.

Ranger Danger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Eirh.1439

Eirh.1439

I really don’t like how this forum singles out certain devs when it comes to blaming them for errors or general hate threads. It’s completely toxic and just hurtful. Not everything is perfect, but looking at the stuff happening in the last weeks I’m 100% convinced the ANet devs are trying really hard to make us happy.

Of course I’m fine with making appreciation threads for devs. Ranger is in a much better place now than a few months ago, and Druid is some Astral force generation changes away from being really great (Live Vicariously wink wink). Everyone that worked on that deserves my thank you and in this case I only really know of Irenio directly working on it, so it definitely goes to him.

Semper Concordia [SC]
Abaddons Mouth

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Yep, it’s been pretty great. There is finally a chance of being heard after 3 years. I’m worried that Rangers come off as being too rude sometimes, even to Irenio, but there is a 3 year backlog on their minds and they all want it fixed right now

There have been some very pleasant surprises and improvements since Irenio showed up, so I’m not worried. The only thing I’m worried about is if ANet gives Irenio other stuff to work on.