Is it time?

Is it time?

in Ranger

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

Now that the longbow has been buffed to the point of being equally as poor a weapon as the other Ranger weapons,

ISN’T IT TIME TO PUT THE RANGE BACK TO 1200 ON THE SHORTBOW?

Since there was never any claim of the shortbow being overpowered and the only reason was to make the longbow somehow more appealing. That is the only reason offered by a-net.

Is it time?

in Ranger

Posted by: Jamoke.1523

Jamoke.1523

No, I think they should just delete the ranger class and refund me like 600gold so I can spend it on my guardian instead…Enough with the crap show class.

Is it time?

in Ranger

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

Now that the longbow has been buffed to the point of being equally as poor a weapon as the other Ranger weapons,

Since there was never any claim of the shortbow being overpowered and the only reason was to make the longbow somehow more appealing. That is the only reason offered by a-net.

I miss the original ranger with original SB+QZ, at least at that time ranger basically has a guaranteed burst with SB.

Is it time?

in Ranger

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

They mentioned this when they first changed the distance on shortbow that it was never intended to be equal firing distance as the longbow, it was just a bug they took way too long to fix, so don’t hold your breath.

Is it time?

in Ranger

Posted by: iitwinz.1420

iitwinz.1420

They mentioned this when they first changed the distance on shortbow that it was never intended to be equal firing distance as the longbow, it was just a bug they took way too long to fix, so don’t hold your breath.

Range should be increased to 1100 at least

Server: Sea of Sorrows
IGN: Recommend -lvl 80 Ranger
Guild: Professors [PROF]

Is it time?

in Ranger

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

900 is definitely very short, but I will really take any buff. I have stayed on Shortbow since it was what I started with, but that’s the only reason I have left to not use Longbow.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Is it time?

in Ranger

Posted by: Serraphin Storm.2369

Serraphin Storm.2369

The sad thing is that the range is still 1200 or maybe 1150 you just need to manually fire. So why all the QQ

In order to properly understand the big picture,
everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.

Is it time?

in Ranger

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Shhh! The last thing we need is for that to get ‘fixed’ too.

Gone to Reddit.

Is it time?

in Ranger

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

The sad thing is that the range is still 1200 or maybe 1150 you just need to manually fire. So why all the QQ

Right. Why all the QQ when all the other professions have to switch to manual firing to get maximum distance from their shots. Oh Wait…

Look, either this is a ranged weapon with reduced damage because it’s ranged, or it has the same range as other melee weapons and should have it’s damage increased to match other melee weapons. Right now it is double nerfed.

(edited by Tumult.2578)