Is there going to be another patch today?

in Ranger

Posted by: Dante Dragonhand.2538

Dante Dragonhand.2538

As title said, is there anotehr patch today? If so did he say we will get more updates? Or that we pretty much got boned this update because they ran out of time? If its the latter then they shoulda fixed a few classes instead of putting time and resources on new content.

in Ranger

Posted by: XxRaSxX.1604

XxRaSxX.1604

All that work they did on the new content? Total waste, atleast for me. As I was downloading the patch last night I found and read the patch notes. I then spent the next few hours browsing the forums, happy to know I don’t seem to be alone in my frustration, and playing black ops 2. Waited for this patch all day yesterday and that’s what we got. Why warriors needed a buff, I will never know. Well Anet, i’m sorry but I don’t think i’m going to be logging in or participating this weekend.

in Ranger

Posted by: deepwinter.9015

deepwinter.9015

All that work they did on the new content? Total waste, atleast for me. As I was downloading the patch last night I found and read the patch notes. I then spent the next few hours browsing the forums, happy to know I don’t seem to be alone in my frustration, and playing black ops 2. Waited for this patch all day yesterday and that’s what we got. Why warriors needed a buff, I will never know. Well Anet, i’m sorry but I don’t think i’m going to be logging in or participating this weekend.

While I don’t share your interest in Black Ops 2, I, too, will be spending this weekend enjoying another game. After this patch, I have no interest in seeing this “Lost Shore,” nor do I even care about the “one time only event.” This patch was a crushing blow for Rangers everywhere, and ArenaNet should feel nothing but shame and regret for doing this–but I’m pretty sure they’re not.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, my Spartan Fireteam needs me.

Azhandris – Sylvari Thief
Tarnished Coast

in Ranger

Posted by: Antigono.1258

Antigono.1258

Yeah, me neither. With thw new tier and this crappy patch, they ruined the game for me..
i finished my university examns last Wednesday, and thought playing all weekend, enjoying the new event, but the truth, it took away my desire to do so.

and now I have to spend more time with girlfriend jaja

in Ranger

Posted by: krojack.4920

krojack.4920

Same. I logged in, went to cursed shore for like 10 minutes. Got frustrated and bored. Logged out and went to another game.

80 Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
» My current Guild Wars 2 game annoyances

in Ranger

Posted by: Dante Dragonhand.2538

Dante Dragonhand.2538

Well if there are more updates then hopefully we will get our rewarded changes.

in Ranger

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Rangers now take periodic damage when out of water, damage scales the greater distance between them and the nearest body of water.