Join the nautic force!

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: AgentRed.6458

AgentRed.6458

I noticed repeated acts of sabotage against our ambition to become the watchmen of the deep sea!
We need a thread to communicate “all things uw”. The uw stands for `under water`.
What is your new build? Can we go on land at least for a few minutes or does that violate our new rules? How long does my HelmAquatic work before i have to buy new batteries ect ect…
Join the army and follow us to our new moisty dominion!

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: Anthile.8493

Anthile.8493

It’s simply, really. If Guild Wars 2 was a comic book then the warrior is Superman, the thief is Batman and the ranger is Aquaman.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/045/b/6/Aquaman_Rant_by_g0N3Morganna.jpg

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

I think the devs used hard numbers to support which traits need to be buffed. If you look at the logs I’d bet you see that Rangers spend more time in WvWvW jumping in the water to escape other classes. Water buffs make perfect sense

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: Linnes.2678

Linnes.2678

jumping in the water to escape other classes. Water buffs make perfect sense

My sides! hahaha.

Linnes- 80 RNG, Linnes the Lucky- 80 ENG, Linnes the Silver- 80 GRD, Linnes the Gold- 80 WAR

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: Nozcrow.2534

Nozcrow.2534

That my friend is Hilarious!

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: Wyrmrider.1692

Wyrmrider.1692

LOL! That happened to me just last night. Led three enemies on a merry chase to the bottom of the lake before they finally killed me.

If only I’d had this speargun buff… I would have been like 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 snore

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: Jaye Byrd.8479

Jaye Byrd.8479

I think the devs used hard numbers to support which traits need to be buffed. If you look at the logs I’d bet you see that Rangers spend more time in WvWvW jumping in the water to escape other classes. Water buffs make perfect sense

Yup, they gave us an underwater skill buff so when we jump in the water to escape from a rabbit we can suvive against seaweed.

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

LOL! That happened to me just last night. Led three enemies on a merry chase to the bottom of the lake before they finally killed me.

If only I’d had this speargun buff… I would have been like 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 snore

Hilarious story, brobro. You win my attention and I clap my hands in sign of appreciation!

Leman

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: Nozcrow.2534

Nozcrow.2534

Ok so this thread is about a new aquaforce of sea rangers yet my little comedic turn on words are being deleted. Ok I’ll play by the rules and count me in as a naudical ranger. We would be set if we could find a way to use spear guns on land.

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: Narmor.1872

Narmor.1872

I’ve heard they’ll have scales on the next update.

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: Pochibella.8394

Pochibella.8394

I want a seahorse pet. His special ability can be bubble blowing!

Heck, if you watch Big Bang Theory, even Raj will tell you Aquaman sucks!

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: TravisTrout.6803

TravisTrout.6803

Aquadude reporting for duty. I am prepared to fight the forces of underwater evil by pressing 1 and occasionally 3.

Join the nautic force!

in Ranger

Posted by: YumCHA.8706

YumCHA.8706

Don’t forget 4 and 5 for defensive measures. Well… 4 increases in damage as your target weakens in health.

Rangetastic, 80 Ranger | Archers United [ARC]
Sea of Sorrows