Just Ranger Things

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: SemiProBBQ.8946

SemiProBBQ.8946

I tried beta on another class didnt like it so i made a ranger, 5 minutes in i walked down a hill and my pet full died also they only give you one pet in the beta which is awesome so I didnt have a pet for the first part of the beta, it’s amazing that after 3 years my pet still cant handle steep terrain

Attachments:

Delecroix – Ranger master race

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Funny, yet not, at the same time.

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

They don’t even give beta rangers two pets?

GG Anet.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Stow pet? Should make him respawn.

Ranger | Elementalist

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: Vaelkyr.4786

Vaelkyr.4786

Just do like I did. Go to WvW and tame a river drake. There you go, now you have two pets. It literally takes 30 seconds.

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Yeah that’s it, you probably just need to tame them all again, or at least, the ones you want to have.

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

Yeah that’s it, you probably just need to tame them all again, or at least, the ones you want to have.

This just helps reinforce the notion that rangers are “the afterthought profession”.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: Adrian Guardian.9480

Adrian Guardian.9480

This thread needs tigers. Those Veteran Tigers didn’t seem to die randomly in slopes. Sorry about you beloved pet cat though, I hope it’s got additional lives and will assimilate to the jungle soon.

Attachments:

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

This just helps reinforce the notion that rangers are “the afterthought profession”.

Wasn’t there a comment from a dev that it essentially was everything left over in the idea bag?

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: Djahlat.9610

Djahlat.9610

I think ANet didn’t really want us to make beta characters that didn’t get their Elite Specialization yet. They want to get as much feedback as possible concerning the new stuff, so I’m guessing they’ll put more efforts into Ranger once Druid becomes available to beta-test

Just Ranger Things

in Ranger

Posted by: dodgerrule.8739

dodgerrule.8739

The is a glitch and or bug with the pets, but only when healing on slopes. This does not apply to attacking. Attacking works perfectly fine with your pet.

Dodger Rule Ranger – Fort Aspenwood