Just tried new BM/Healing build in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

Tried new build today in wvw for a few hours, 87 kills, 1 death(and it’s due to d/c).
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fMAQNBlYDbkoKxOyyyi1OQ0UwJJ9e0qY1eniR5/Te1jWB;TsAgzCmo6x0joHbPuek9saYsx+DA
The healing power is FTW, my ranger kept repairing the gate (with ROA and sometime healing spring) by ignoring all meteor showers casted from outside, my HP never drop less than 75%. My pet seldom died, I just stand 3000 range away buff myself(so the pet will get it too) and watch my pet finish target 1 by 1. It’s little bit boring but I have to say my ranger has better survivalbility than my bunker guardian in wvw…

in Ranger

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Tried new build today in wvw for a few hours, 87 kills, 1 death(and it’s due to d/c).
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fMAQNBlYDbkoKxOyyyi1OQ0UwJJ9e0qY1eniR5/Te1jWB;TsAgzCmo6x0joHbPuek9saYsx+DA
The healing power is FTW, my ranger kept repairing the gate (with ROA and sometime healing spring) by ignoring all meteor showers casted from outside, my HP never drop less than 75%. My pet seldom died, I just stand 3000 range away buff myself(so the pet will get it too) and watch my pet finish target 1 by 1. It’s little bit boring but I have to say my ranger has better survivalbility than my bunker guardian in wvw…

Drop 10 Points in Nature’s put it in Wilderness, Get Empathetic Bond….It’s a remove all condition passive every 10 seconds, it’s simply better then pretty much everything else we get.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Ranger

Posted by: Lanthrudar.1437

Lanthrudar.1437

Link is bad, try again? I assume you were inside with pet outside? Otherwise no way to get 3000 range.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

Can’t do that coz fortifying bond is necessary.

Drop 10 Points in Nature’s put it in Wilderness, Get Empathetic Bond….It’s a remove all condition passive every 10 seconds, it’s simply better then pretty much everything else we get.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

copy + paste.

Just now 1v2 killed 1 guardian + 1 D/D ele, I can’t believe it either. (actually they have plenty of time to get away but they just insisted on fighting me, maybe they thought no way ranger can win them , even 1 v 1.)
Key is the 1800 healing power, fern hound rocks, it almost never drop HP. Ele wanna flee at last, he ran fast, but guess what, my pet ran faster and caught him+knocked him down, hehe.
The weak point of this build is still VS BS thief. Almost get killed by 1 while all my skills in CD coz no way to anticipate when/where they will come. I am thinking to use wolf instead of bear, maybe better against BS thief.

Link is bad, try again? I assume you were inside with pet outside? Otherwise no way to get 3000 range.

in Ranger

Xsorus.2507

Bond is pretty awful, if you swap pets at all..

If you wanna be a real prick, Guard + QZ while in a keep is just great fun.

Find a target you want to kill, Use say..the Jaguar for extra stealth, Send him out of the keep with Guard (it also works sending them in the keep) when next to target pop QZ + Stealth, watch him crap on someone.

in Ranger

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

I have almost the same build for PvE – 20/20/30 using greatsword and whatever fits as 2nd set (shortbow/longbow/sword+horn/axe+horn) and with full cleric set + rune of water on all armor pieces + cleric weapon + cleric accessoirces (except back) I reach around 1420 healing. How do you reach 1800 healing?

It’s pretty tanky in dungeons and the pet does nice damage which helps alot since my damage in full heal gear is not the best^^

in Ranger

Posted by: Unspecified.9142

Unspecified.9142

You might want to consider Superior Runes of Altruism. I don’t know how much healing is done by runes of the flock and whether it’s worth it or not but Altruism will get you 3 stacks of might and fury when you use a healing skill and +15% boon duration along with your +healing power.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

Food + healing stacks. (a small trick here: if you use sigil of life on both ur 1-h weapons you get 2x stacks each kill, which will give you 25 stacks twice faster)
But you know, now I am feeling that 1800 healing power is little bit too much for myself (it’s fantastic for group, but for ranger self, it’s more than u need), so I am thinking to get some more HP pool to balance it. I think maybe an end-up of 22k HP + 1500 healing power will be a good balance (right now I have 19k HP+1800 healing)

I have almost the same build for PvE – 20/20/30 using greatsword and whatever fits as 2nd set (shortbow/longbow/sword+horn/axe+horn) and with full cleric set + rune of water on all armor pieces + cleric weapon + cleric accessoirces (except back) I reach around 1420 healing. How do you reach 1800 healing?

It’s pretty tanky in dungeons and the pet does nice damage which helps alot since my damage in full heal gear is not the best^^

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

Ty for the advice, I am hesitating about the rune of flock too. I used to use rune of dwayna but the 20% regen and 5s regen is a waste in my build. (I already have regen 24/7). I use flock now mainly for the extra 1500+ group healing.

Altruism is another good choice especially for my build. Do you know the duration of might +fury from the rune? Can’t find info from wiki.

You might want to consider Superior Runes of Altruism. I don’t know how much healing is done by runes of the flock and whether it’s worth it or not but Altruism will get you 3 stacks of might and fury when you use a healing skill and +15% boon duration along with your +healing power.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

That’s what I did when defending keeps. I change utility + weapon (longbow) and send my cat to ninja ppl.
But in general, as I said, I use fern hound as main pet. It’s very tough with my build, it has no problem to survive in most situation, so the bond works great in my experience.

Bond is pretty awful, if you swap pets at all..

If you wanna be a real prick, Guard + QZ while in a keep is just great fun.

Find a target you want to kill, Use say..the Jaguar for extra stealth, Send him out of the keep with Guard (it also works sending them in the keep) when next to target pop QZ + Stealth, watch him crap on someone.

in Ranger

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

Thanks for the info. Forgot about the healing food. I use that food with regeneration instead of the 100 heal rating. I guess both are nice.

For the 25×10 healing on the weapon runes. I’m not sure If I like the idea. Hm would have to test it. Can you usually keep it running even in dungeons? When do these stacks disappear? When you are downed or only if you die? I guess weapon switch won’t make it disappear right?
When I move from one fractal to the other the buffs probably also disappear right?

(edited by Arpheus.6918)

in Ranger

Posted by: Unspecified.9142

Unspecified.9142

Ty for the advice, I am hesitating about the rune of flock too. I used to use rune of dwayna but the 20% regen and 5s regen is a waste in my build. (I already have regen 24/7). I use flock now mainly for the extra 1500+ group healing.

Altruism is another good choice especially for my build. Do you know the duration of might +fury from the rune? Can’t find info from wiki.

I have 6/6 Altruism so I had to test it quick. I have no other +boon duration beyond the +15% from the Runes of Altruism.

Fury says 5 seconds remaining as soon as I’m able to read the tooltip.
3 stacks of might seems to be ~11 seconds.

Edit: If I had to guess I’d say it’s 5 seconds fury as a base and 10 seconds on might. Then add on the 15% boon duration. Of course it’s the usual 5 allies around you get the boons.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

Regen food vs healing food should not be big different, I didn’t check regen food price, but peach cookie is dirty cheap (2c/each), which is another reason I use it, hehe.

Thanks for the info. Forgot about the healing food. I use that food with regeneration instead of the 100 heal rating. I guess both are nice.

For the 25×10 healing on the weapon runes. I’m not sure If I like the idea. Hm would have to test it. Can you usually keep it running even in dungeons? When do these stacks disappear? When you are downed or only if you die? I guess weapon switch won’t make it disappear right?
When I move from one fractal to the other the buffs probably also disappear right?

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

10 sec might is good, but 5 sec fury is …….. (5 sec every 30 sec since healing spring is necessary).
Flock give blindness every 10 sec besides the 1500 extra group healing…..
It’s really a hard call…..

I have 6/6 Altruism so I had to test it quick. I have no other +boon duration beyond the +15% from the Runes of Altruism.

Fury says 5 seconds remaining as soon as I’m able to read the tooltip.
3 stacks of might seems to be ~11 seconds.

Edit: If I had to guess I’d say it’s 5 seconds fury as a base and 10 seconds on might. Then add on the 15% boon duration. Of course it’s the usual 5 allies around you get the boons.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

Stacks disappear when u down.

in Ranger

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

CRrabbit, thanks for sharing your build. Would you mind elaborating on your armor?

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

Cleric jews + Zho’s set, both are the cheapest exotic sets. ~20g you should get all done. Weapon I would suggest go for PTV (e.g AC weapon) instead of cleric weapon since I found that I have more healing power than I need. It will end up ~2900 armor, 20k HP, ~2700 atk, ~1600 healing power with 500+HP regen per sec for you and 1000+HP regen for your pet, both of you are as tough as bunker guardian. I can deal with 90% 1v2 situation (except for 2x BS thieves) and 50% 1v3 situation. For zerg fight, you won’t die since you stand far behind in most of time. Even if you go deep front, SB3+Lightning reflex+switch to sword2 = you are 1800+ range away.

CRrabbit, thanks for sharing your build. Would you mind elaborating on your armor?

in Ranger

Posted by: Aarioch.9650

Aarioch.9650

nevermind I copy/pasted and the link worked ignore me

(edited by Aarioch.9650)

in Ranger

Posted by: skittlebob.4850

skittlebob.4850

Crabbit, What do you mean by Cleric jewels + Zho’s? I couldn’t find any cleric jewels on the auction house.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

Cleric status means power/toughness/+healing (rings, earings, amulet), those exotic are cheapest in AH at least several days ago.

Crabbit, What do you mean by Cleric jewels + Zho’s? I couldn’t find any cleric jewels on the auction house.

in Ranger

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

What gear do you use?

in Ranger

Posted by: Bastionhawk.7120

Bastionhawk.7120

What gear do you use?

Cleric jews + Zho’s set, both are the cheapest exotic sets. ~20g you should get all done. Weapon I would suggest go for PTV (e.g AC weapon) instead of cleric weapon since I found that I have more healing power than I need. It will end up ~2900 armor, 20k HP, ~2700 atk, ~1600 healing power with 500+HP regen per sec for you and 1000+HP regen for your pet, both of you are as tough as bunker guardian. I can deal with 90% 1v2 situation (except for 2x BS thieves) and 50% 1v3 situation. For zerg fight, you won’t die since you stand far behind in most of time. Even if you go deep front, SB3+Lightning reflex+switch to sword2 = you are 1800+ range away.

Cleric status means power/toughness/+healing (rings, earings, amulet), those exotic are cheapest in AH at least several days ago.

Aauryn | Sylvari Ranger
EJS I | Human Guardian
Tarnished Coast

in Ranger

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Ah thanks, I didn’t see that

in Ranger

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

very nice build l use something similar in tpvp. l go 30 in wilderness and 30 in BM. Also why no jaguar?

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

in Ranger

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Hi, nice build but I see few problems your going to run into over time. So don’t take anything I say in the wrong way, just letting you know what I’ve spotted.

#First off, I think Fortifying Bond is a awesome skill but its only effective if you offer boons that help your pet, atm all the boons you offer your pet don’t require having Fortifying Bond to effect your pet, only trait that does is Nature’s Protection. So it might be worth thinking of ways to add them extra boons to improve your pet and making Fortifying Bond a worth while Trait, E.g. your using Sigil of Superior Water, might be worth changing this to Sigil of Superior Battle. 3 might stacks for 20 seconds.

#You have no real condition removal, your pet alone won’t be able to keep up and Healing Spring is ok but the worst thing you can do as a ranger is sit still. So It might be worth rethinking a more effective way to improve on how you can effectively remove conditions.

#Your build is very limited on how much damage it can really throw out, sure your pets have fair amount of damage, but vs zergs pets are useless at the moment AoE murders them. You have no condition damage to make your shortbow effective. Your only real damage is Sword/Horn+QZ but its to limited to how often you can deal the pain. I don’t want to sound harsh but your build has no real effective/chance to beat a decent Mesmer or Thief. Pet’s have a real hard time fighting anything that stealth’s your sword/horn won’t be effective, and you don’t want to go into melee vs a good Mesmer you will kill yourself.

I’m not sure if this help’s you at all, it’s just from what I can see.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

Jugar is good for 1v1, but this build is already hard to beaten in 1v1 situations no matter what pet u use. Jugar is still too easy to die during zerg fight.
As I said, the biggest threaten of this build is still BS thief, due to the culling issue BS thief can do about 12k damage to u before he appears, in 1v1 and if you are in full HP it’s ok, 1 healing spring will reset the fight. But good thief probably won’t pick u when you r rdy, so double canine can save u from their burst. (you can’t see them, but your pet can, also if you switch canine, the 1st thing they do is knock down as long as there is enemy near you and atk you, 2x canine already saved my kitten many times.)

very nice build l use something similar in tpvp. l go 30 in wilderness and 30 in BM. Also why no jaguar?

in Ranger

Xsorus.2507

I’m personally thinking about getting Reyna’s Armor (I think that’s it) which is Vit/Healing Power/Condition damage to replace my Apothecary armor (would sitll use weapons/jewelry)

That would give me a fairly large HP increase i think.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

Good point, but it’s impossible to make a one-for-all build.
I use Fortifying Bond coz no matter where my pet is, my swiftness, fury, ROA, protection will also go to my pet, and also when u stand in the middle of group, your teammates will give you a lot of buffs(e.g. might), and your pet (most likely in the front) can also get them. This is to max their damage output.
For condition remove, yes, it’s a weak point, so at the begining, I use bear. But the more I play the more I realized that I don’t need that many. Healing spring is enough in most cases.
It’s true that my damage is not so impressive, especially burst damage. I use short bow for 4 purpose: 1, SB 3 to retreat; 2, SB4+5 for cc; 3, spam SB1 under healing spring for the regen stack(SB is the best weapon for this due to its atk speed), 4, SB1 spam to activate sigil for group healing. I don’t use SB for dps. As you said, yes, my only dps comes from sword, and I do use it when I roaming 1v1 or 1v2,3 situation. However, in zerg fight, doing damage is not the only key to win. I just send my pet out and buff my self, then spam SB, and put down healing spring once it’s rdy, teammates around me will get huge amount healing. Keeping you teammates alive is also important to win.

About runes, my idea of modification is not change to water, but go for centuar, then I will give all teammates 24/7 swiftness buff since in wvw mobility>all in my opinion.

Hi, nice build but I see few problems your going to run into over time. So don’t take anything I say in the wrong way, just letting you know what I’ve spotted.

#First off, I think Fortifying Bond is a awesome skill but its only effective if you offer boons that help your pet, atm all the boons you offer your pet don’t require having Fortifying Bond to effect your pet, only trait that does is Nature’s Protection. So it might be worth thinking of ways to add them extra boons to improve your pet and making Fortifying Bond a worth while Trait, E.g. your using Sigil of Superior Water, might be worth changing this to Sigil of Superior Battle. 3 might stacks for 20 seconds.

#You have no real condition removal, your pet alone won’t be able to keep up and Healing Spring is ok but the worst thing you can do as a ranger is sit still. So It might be worth rethinking a more effective way to improve on how you can effectively remove conditions.

#Your build is very limited on how much damage it can really throw out, sure your pets have fair amount of damage, but vs zergs pets are useless at the moment AoE murders them. You have no condition damage to make your shortbow effective. Your only real damage is Sword/Horn+QZ but its to limited to how often you can deal the pain. I don’t want to sound harsh but your build has no real effective/chance to beat a decent Mesmer or Thief. Pet’s have a real hard time fighting anything that stealth’s your sword/horn won’t be effective, and you don’t want to go into melee vs a good Mesmer you will kill yourself.

I’m not sure if this help’s you at all, it’s just from what I can see.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

VHC is PVE version shaman gears. In my opinion it’s worse than THC (PVP version of shaman) . You will get ~same % of EHP increase, but for healing power effectness, T>V.

I’m personally thinking about getting Reyna’s Armor (I think that’s it) which is Vit/Healing Power/Condition damage to replace my Apothecary armor (would sitll use weapons/jewelry)

in Ranger

Xsorus.2507

VHC is PVE version shaman gears. In my opinion it’s worse than THC (PVP version of shaman) . You will get ~same % of EHP increase, but for healing power effectness, T>V.

Renya’s is Vitality highest stat, healing power, condition damage

Apothecary is Healing Power highest stat, condition damage, Vitality.

in Ranger

Posted by: blasius.4723

blasius.4723

hi crabbit, very nice build…i like to try it..thanks so much for sharing with me/us as new rangers.
some questions,…is your build friendly with LB ranger for www ?
zho armor is VHCond?
thanks so much

Sea of Sorrow : since day 1 – my home land
Bone(engi80)-Taran(thief80)-Clea(ele80)-Enci(guard80)-Mina (mesmer80)

in Ranger

Posted by: ski.4927

ski.4927

If you are curently running a full apothecary condition build, then 2 things…

1. Kudos to you for being able to afford all the apothecary lol.
2. Yes I would recommend grabbing a few peices of Shaman or Reyna’s (same stats) to boost up the ole HP a bit.

I am currently 4/6 armor peices of Apoth and everything else I have is Shaman or Reyna. I am considering once more peice or two of apoth, but that’s as far as I’ll go I think. I don’t want my HP below 22k while keeping toughness, healing, and condition damage all respectable.

Turkish Krul – Druid

in Ranger

Xsorus.2507

If you are curently running a full apothecary condition build, then 2 things…

1. Kudos to you for being able to afford all the apothecary lol.
2. Yes I would recommend grabbing a few peices of Shaman or Reyna’s (same stats) to boost up the ole HP a bit.

I am currently 4/6 armor peices of Apoth and everything else I have is Shaman or Reyna. I am considering once more peice or two of apoth, but that’s as far as I’ll go I think. I don’t want my HP below 22k while keeping toughness, healing, and condition damage all respectable.

I was one of the first players to get Apothecary, so I got it very cheap….the Jewelry was around 4-5 Gold at the time….

But yea… I think some more HP would be nice…Right now I’m fairly beefy though, Bout only thing I have trouble with is large numbers of players can eat through my defense real fast.

in Ranger

ski.4927

How many HP you normally roll with in WvW and what food/kit do you use?

Turkish Krul – Druid

in Ranger

Xsorus.2507

How many HP you normally roll with in WvW and what food/kit do you use?

15k if i’m running the 10 in skirmising
16k if i’m running the 10 in Nature’s

Rare Veggie Pizza.

Reason i was thinking of getting renya’s is I kind wanna stick with 10 in skirmishing now as I have a ball everytime I send my cat pet at someone while in a keep..

in Ranger

ski.4927

What is your condition damage at?

I think right now I roll in WvW with about 23k HP and 1400 condition damage -ish.

I don’t know what I’d do with myself with such a low HP pool!

Turkish Krul – Druid

in Ranger

Xsorus.2507

What is your condition damage at?

I think right now I roll in WvW with about 23k HP and 1400 condition damage -ish.

I don’t know what I’d do with myself with such a low HP pool!

900ish if i don’t have Undead Rune on my armor (i’m running Dwyana’s right now)

Yea the HP is lower, but I do have over 1900 toughness which is nice

in Ranger

ski.4927

I have thought about running a more defnsive build and getting the runes of the Forge from Sorrows Embrace. That just seems like a giant headache though.

What pet’s do you normally roll with in WvW? I would imagine the Fern Hound and something else?

Turkish Krul – Druid

in Ranger

Xsorus.2507

I have thought about running a more defnsive build and getting the runes of the Forge from Sorrows Embrace. That just seems like a giant headache though.

What pet’s do you normally roll with in WvW? I would imagine the Fern Hound and something else?

Birds usually, Though i’ve been running Jaguar pets for the hilarious nature of Guard inside keeps.

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

As I mentioned, the real damage come from the sword (it is our highest DPS weapon no matter what build), I use bow only as a control weapon. Basically in huge fight this build plays more like a support/healing role, and during small fight, you gonna pick up your sword to give enemy a real hard time. In my recent experience, ppl “like” to fight you instead of running away since ranger was underdog for so long time, but once they realize you are unkillable and decide to run, they have lost best time to escape, this happened to me everyday.

BTW, Zho’s armor is P/T/H

hi crabbit, very nice build…i like to try it..thanks so much for sharing with me/us as new rangers.
some questions,…is your build friendly with LB ranger for www ?
zho armor is VHCond?
thanks so much

in Ranger

CRrabbit.1284

In my experience most ppl in wvw are just playing as a pver. A well organized 5-men team can have most boons covered for at least 50% of time, they east 10 men unorganized zerg as a piece of cake and won 90% time against even 15-20 ppl with a just little strategy.
As a ranger, no matter how good your build/gears is and how well you played, your damage is still a joke (compared with some other classes). However, if you go fully support+healing, you can make your team harder than rocks, and also you get not bad 1v1 ability in case some kitten happens. I think that might be the real definition Anet want to give to ranger. You might not be a shining killing star (in fact no matter how hard you play you will never be), but you are irreplaceable in a good team.

in Ranger

Posted by: Geewoody.2017

Geewoody.2017

Super secret tip:

If you want to make a healing and/or tanking build, use the pig. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

in Ranger

Posted by: Cempa.5619

Cempa.5619

Super secret tip:

If you want to make a healing and/or tanking build, use the pig. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Do elaborate, we know about the weapons we get from it and the amazing 3sec KD but what does that have to do with healing?

in Ranger

Cempa.5619

In my experience most ppl in wvw are just playing as a pver. A well organized 5-men team can have most boons covered for at least 50% of time, they east 10 men unorganized zerg as a piece of cake and won 90% time against even 15-20 ppl with a just little strategy.
As a ranger, no matter how good your build/gears is and how well you played, your damage is still a joke (compared with some other classes). However, if you go fully support+healing, you can make your team harder than rocks, and also you get not bad 1v1 ability in case some kitten happens. I think that might be the real definition Anet want to give to ranger. You might not be a shining killing star (in fact no matter how hard you play you will never be), but you are irreplaceable in a good team.

Blizzard has already proven that players want to be great and they do not want to make others great instead of them. Blizzard designers -some time ago- decided to make a build called Shadow Priest that made others great in group play but had the Priest kind of gimped -they buffed other people damage and regenerated resources for others. The player base was furious, they absolutely hated that and Blizzard changed it and never went back to that idea again….

Players want to be great themselves!

in Ranger

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

Testing a similar version (same exact traits, but geared for 1300 Healing Power) of this build and I have a question. My Fern Hound’s F2 regen tool tip says 13 1/2 seconds. On him it’s actually 18s (awesome), but on me it’s only 10. I’ve got 6 Sup Altruism runes. Why do I only get 10s of regen?

in Ranger

Xsorus.2507

Testing a similar version (same exact traits, but geared for 1300 Healing Power) of this build and I have a question. My Fern Hound’s F2 regen tool tip says 13 1/2 seconds. On him it’s actually 18s (awesome), but on me it’s only 10. I’ve got 6 Sup Altruism runes. Why do I only get 10s of regen?

Pet Tooltips are based off your stats..He’s getting 18 seconds of it probably cause of Boon duration from Nature’s Line I imagine, you’re getting 10 seconds based off your actual Boon Duration. It wasn’t 13 1/2 seconds to begin with….It’s probably like 8 seconds to begin with… for him…But he’s getting double buffed by you..

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Super secret tip:

Do elaborate, we know about the weapons we get from it and the amazing 3sec KD but what does that have to do with healing?

The PIG gives 3 items, healing seed which gives ~2k hp + a smaller healing spring, eat egg which gives ~4k hp, and Rum which makes you immune to all damage for 3 seconds (this immunity unlike a lot of other immunitys makes you immune to condition damage AS WELL, where most others you will still take burning/bleeding/poison/confusion damage should the condition already be present.)

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Pet Tooltips are based off your stats..He’s getting 18 seconds of it probably cause of Boon duration from Nature’s Line I imagine, you’re getting 10 seconds based off your actual Boon Duration. It wasn’t 13 1/2 seconds to begin with….It’s probably like 8 seconds to begin with… for him…But he’s getting double buffed by you..

Actually, the way boon duration works is the duration of boons is increased when applied by YOU, in short, if you have 100% boon duration (impossible but w/e) and you use a skill that gives 6s of prot you will get 9s, where as if someone else with 0% boon duration uses the same skill you’d only get 6s because they have 0% boon duration.

The reason his pet probably has 18s and he has 10 is because he has the 15pt nature magic trait which gives the pet the boon twice (once for giving it to himself, and again for giving it to himself via giving it to his owner)

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Cempa.5619

Super secret tip:

The PIG gives 3 items, healing seed which gives ~2k hp + a smaller healing spring, eat egg which gives ~4k hp, and Rum which makes you immune to all damage for 3 seconds (this immunity unlike a lot of other immunitys makes you immune to condition damage AS WELL, where most others you will still take burning/bleeding/poison/confusion damage should the condition already be present.)

…and I thought all 3 ‘pig’ pets gave the same weapon! Thanks!