LB OP QQ Threds

LB OP QQ Threds

in Ranger

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

Should we even bother replying to threads such this one

I was reading through the above thread and i almost replayed then i realized that, to what end, what would be the value in doing so. If i construct a thoughtful post all that will happen is it will be ignored because it is to hard to argue against, or some sort of whinging i should have to deal with this rubbish, or most likely it will be misinterpreted or twisted to suit the “lb hatters” argument.

Whats the point, all we serve to do is keep the momentum of the thread going. I am all for trolling haters but to a extent even this does nothing but feed them.

nagymbear has kindly given us something that we can use as a standard reply this thread maybe we should just be replying with a link to this thread instead of just arguing a point the will not be well received.

Any way just food for though

LB OP QQ Threds

in Ranger

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Q.Q is inevitable, just ignore it. I mean as a ranger, I wouldn’t be worried about nerfs resulting from forum Q.Q.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

LB OP QQ Threds

in Ranger

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

The person in that thread is obviously trolling. At this point she’s literally twisting everyone’s words to make it seem like they agree with her when they clearly don’t.

LB OP QQ Threds

in Ranger

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

As of this post I’ve given up with that one. Tried to help that player several times, disprove his objections, etc.

It’s worthwhile to try and help people learn the counters so that nothing undeserved happens. But if they deny any assistance, well, there’s no reason to bother.

LB OP QQ Threds

in Ranger

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

Q.Q is inevitable, just ignore it. I mean as a ranger, I wouldn’t be worried about nerfs resulting from forum Q.Q.

This is the point I’m trying to make, is there any value in replying in these type of thread, what does any one gain apart from adding fuel to the fire.

I’m am sure (hopeful) that in the future that the ranger class (and others) will continue to get balanced. I certainly am not worried about getting a big fat nerf on LB I don’t play the build anyway because as it’s an ineffective 1 trick pony (i do if for lols in hotjoin every now and again).

LB OP QQ Threds

in Ranger

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

Honestly I just do it for kicks lol. Can get pretty boring during lecture when your lecturer posts all of their notes online and then reads directly from them with no new information (woes of a college student).

So I’ll pop in on my phone during class and see how much logic and structured conversation can antagonize clueless people who are just there to cry and have no intention of weighing logic and arguments and reaching a constructive conclusion.

Personally, I actually do think there is a conversation to be had, but most of that conversation and my views can be applied universally to all classes (it isn’t like I just formulated my opinion either, the patches just reinforce it every time).

So yeah, it isn’t worthwhile, especially knowing where the toxicity level of the forums is currently at. There is no way it would end constructively or remain unbiased.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

LB OP QQ Threds

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Heh, got a chuckle out of the ‘pets ignoring illusions.’ Ya just ignore them, your life will be more sane and peaceful.