Legendary Bows - Awful

Legendary Bows - Awful

in Ranger

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

I love the Unicorn shortbow but…

I wanted a serious bow… Not a unicorn bow. My alternative is a flower-firing longbow of plant, something that just doesn’t look good with an Asura ranger. Maybe we could get something more… Serious as an alternative to these.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

Legendary Bows - Awful

in Ranger

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I imagine new legendaries will come in time, and hopefully even out the joke / “serious” weapons a bit (so they’ll add a serious mace to contrast The Moot, and a joke sword to contrast Bolt, ect).

Hopefully thats down the line a bit, though. I’d rather see new non-legendary weapons (and armor) than more legends, at least right now. Though part of that is probably just bias given the fact that I will never put in all the effort required of a legendary no matter how cool it looks.

I don’t really think Kudzu is a joke weapon, though. It fits the game world rather than being out of place like a disco ball or a unicorn launcher, and aside from being “girly” there’s nothing particularly goofy about it. And being girly is arguable, I’m a guy and I personally think Kudzu is one of the best looking legendaries in the game. IF I were going to get one, it’d either be Kudzu or Bolt. Also its arguable whether being “girly” is actually a problem, or just another matter of taste. Whether its something they need to compensate for (having a male and female aimed legendaries) or just something where certain styles will appeal more to certain taste and if you don’t like it, well sorry but you can’t please everyone. I’d lean towards the latter personally, that its all an issue of general preference and not something they should nessicarily compensate for.