(edited by Infuser.9685)

Legendary Bows

in Ranger

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

Meh imagine that rainbow/unicorn/flowery looking long bow on charr or norn -.-
Cmon Anet what were u thinking XD

Also compared to epicness of legendary greatsword this is complete crap

As much as I don’t like legendary bows, I can’t agree here. Kudzu > all GS. Ofc greatswords are shinny, but they look just like crap, like something from asian cartoon (no offence to those who like them).

Btw. is there any video where I can see shooting animation of Kudzu and Dreamer?

Legendary Bows

in Ranger

Posted by: Voltar.8574

Voltar.8574

yeah, the stats are pretty crappy for a lb ranger too. i just made a berserker pearl needler and i’m pretty happy with it. huntsman (or 4g) is essential for rangers with self-respect. i might go for the troll shortbow but i’m not really good enough in pvp to pull that one off.

Legendary Bows

in Ranger

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

Ok, wheres ma’ Storm Bow skin. I was hoping it will be implemented. That would really make difference. There could be a shortbow/longbow version of it aswell.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

Legendary Bows

in Ranger

Posted by: kiranslee.4829

kiranslee.4829

They should gave us at least choice to chose bow that doesnt look like ##kitten But its not just bows, so many models look really REALLY bad. I dont get how u design such great looking game and on other side make such choices like rainbowdash legendary.

Legendary Bows

in Ranger

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

Does Dreamer really shoot rainbows, or ppl say that because of skin/they heard it?
Is there any videa with shooting animations of both bows?

Legendary Bows

in Ranger

Posted by: Kasama.8941

Kasama.8941

Does Dreamer really shoot rainbows, or ppl say that because of skin/they heard it?
Is there any videa with shooting animations of both bows?

I was confirmed in this video twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/324689481 (at 12:40) that the unicorn bow shoots rainbows.

80 Ranger | 80 Mesmer | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 40 Engineer
“The learned is happy, nature to explore. The fool is happy, that he knows no more.”
-Alexander Pope

Legendary Bows

in Ranger

Posted by: Hurst.2416

Hurst.2416

I wont be touching either bow. At all. I’m not alone, either. Anyone I personally know who plays a Ranger only speak of those bows with mumbles and shaking heads.

Legendary Bows

in Ranger

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

I am a guy and I like that bow. Nothing would be more awesome than killing one of you clowns with a rainbow bow. To me that is insulting in multiple way, getting owned by me and getting kill by rainbows.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.