Let's compile any undocumented changes

in Ranger

Posted by: aB EXT.1287

aB EXT.1287

Hey all! Patch is out and there doesn’t seem to be any balance changes, only a few little ‘fixes’.

Let’s put our heads together and compile anything that hasn’t been listed so we’re all on the same page (bugs and all)!

(edited by aB EXT.1287)

in Ranger

Posted by: Makka.3620

Makka.3620

Bags are still Character bound so you cant transfer them to another character in case u wanna quit playing a certain character

no gem store item to switch your useless legendary weapon – shortbow – even for a mere axe or a harpoon even

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Staff #3 now stucks you on stairs in LA close to Fractal entrance. You have to wait till the CD resets so you can get out of there.
Happened 3/3 when I used it there.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

in Ranger

Posted by: Mcrocha.3891

Mcrocha.3891

So cynical. But Ancestral Grace is still buggy as now it roots you sometimes after using it.

Local Charr Ruins Everything

in Ranger

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

Ranger is still a choice when creating a new character.

Not sure if intended…

Headdesk

in Ranger

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

Sorry didn’t saw the thread.

Same wit Tragic Positive, Staff 3 might not put you in combat anymore, but roots you more often than before. You’ll need a mobility skill to unbug. It roots you mostly when the paths are uneven. If you can’t fix it Anet, just put combat mode instead of root.

Staff 5 is a circle target and you can’t aim it anymore. It aims from where your character is. It wouldn’t be a problem if it was working like Feedback, but it is not. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Why-is-Sublime-Conversion-a-CIRCLE/first#post5813902

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

this one is fun: before solar beam always hit one target + 2 more targets or healed 3 allies.
now if you heal 3 allies you hit nothing. the staff doesn’t do any damage.
would be better to just have a line like staff 4 so at least we could heal without any target selected?

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Another poster mentioned it elsewhere, but it seems the bristleback’s issues with not hitting targets on differing planes is fixed.

So . . . there’s that.

Gone to Reddit.

in Ranger

Posted by: Aleksander Suburb.4287

Aleksander Suburb.4287

Staff #3 now stucks you on stairs in LA close to Fractal entrance. You have to wait till the CD resets so you can get out of there.
Happened 3/3 when I used it there.

you can also use an emote to unroot. I will now /dance always after staff #3

Staff #5 has a round aoe-pointer. So you cant see how your wall will build up :-)

Guild Wars balancing concept: Never change a ruined system!

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

this one is fun: before solar beam always hit one target + 2 more targets or healed 3 allies.
now if you heal 3 allies you hit nothing. the staff doesn’t do any damage.
would be better to just have a line like staff 4 so at least we could heal without any target selected?

Well that’s great. Just kittening great. But go on Anet, keep them nerfs coming. Oh how you must really loathe this class.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user