Let's push traits into Baseline!

in Ranger

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

Since Warrior and Ele, two of the most OP classes are pushing some of the 100% picked OP traits to be baseline, we rangers should unite and do the same.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/Elementalists-Specializations-Trait-Changes/first#post5134075

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Make-Fast-Hands-Warrior-Sprint-Baseline/page/9#post5133723

Their defense and reasoning are always base on one logic: it forces them to pick it because it’s too good, and everyone uses it anyway, so it should be baseline.

According to this logic, I formulate a list of what rangers will pick 100% of time because it’s too good to pass, forces us to pick it 100% of the time, and should become baseline:

1. Wilderness Knowledge (GM trait) should become baseline because it’d be picked 100% of the time if the ranger need any form of survival. Since Ele and Warrior are pushing OP stuffs to be baseline because everyone is using it, I’d argue the same that Wilderness Survival should be baseline because this is our only form of cleanse, and it’d be picked 100% of the time post patch.

2. Lead the Wind should also be baseline because any sane person who uses LB will pick that trait 1000% of the time. Since LB ranger will be a “Meta build” of the class, just like D/D and Staff Ele, Lead the Wind should be baseline because everyone will use it.

3. Quick Draw (-CD of one skill on swap) should be baseline, because same as fast-hand from Warrior, we rangers really need that CD reduction to make some of our weapons viable. Some under-powered weapon like GS really need this trait, so it should be baseline too.

One thing that Warrior and Ele often complain is that they feel like they’re being forced to pick discipline, defense, Water, and Arcana. The same can be argued that ranger often feel like being forced to pick Marksmanship, Skirmishing, and the new Wilderness Survival.

These changes open up much more build diversity, that rangers will no longer feel like being “forced” to pick Wilderness survival, Skirmishing, and Marksmanship. By applying these changes, we can finally see Beast-master and Nature magic being picked more often.

(edited by Toxsa.2701)

in Ranger

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Lol don’t even pretend to be like the Fast Hands people. They are boneheads. Luckily, Ranfers did get some good stuff baseline. At this point, I’d almost rather push for some axe skill reworks than trait stuff. And that’s not a joke. Ace skills and sword 1 need fixed “baseline” :P

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Looking over all the traits again, I can’t really see anything that should be made baseline. Trait mergers and placements could use a tweak here and there, but baseline? I think they made everything they (reasonably) could baseline. Just me though.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Toxsa.2701

Looking over all the traits again, I can’t really see anything that should be made baseline. Trait mergers and placements could use a tweak here and there, but baseline? I think they made everything they (reasonably) could baseline. Just me though.

I feel the same when I see Warrior’s merged traits and Ele getting Elemental attunement as minor trait. But unfortunately that’s not what most of the people in Warrior and Ele forum’s think. I’m only using their logic and apply to ranger, which should be perfectly reasonable according to Warrior and Ele players’ mind-set.

We rangers really are way too humble. We need to be as greedy as other classes sometimes, so Anet will actually care about us. It’s time for us to unite with each other and be like everyone else.

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

I think mostly that Rangers are like that because they are generally logical people who care about balance.

in Ranger

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I really dont see the point in discussing this since I doubt Anet would look here…in anycase disregard the fast hand+warrior sprint thread. those guys are crazy…

I dont think Ranger needs much to be made baseline more like trait relocation, made minor, merged or removed

heres what I personally think about it

remove: Instinctual Bond and Predator’s Instinct: too long a cooldown and worthless functionality. no one would miss those im sure

merge: Healer’s Celerity and Trapper’s Defense: both support rezzing and yet in two different traitlines

relocate: two handed training and honed axes: both are in a trait line that supports pets

the grandmaster traits in Wilderness Survival need to be moved around a bit or one made minor

baseline: I’ll be greedy and go with Fortifying Bond

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Ranger

Toxsa.2701

I really dont see the point in discussing this since I doubt Anet would look here…in anycase disregard the fast hand+warrior sprint thread. those guys are crazy…

I dont think Ranger needs much to be made baseline more like trait relocation, made minor, merged or removed

heres what I personally think about it

remove: Instinctual Bond and Predator’s Instinct: too long a cooldown and worthless functionality. no one would miss those im sure

merge: Healer’s Celerity and Trapper’s Defense: both support rezzing and yet in two different traitlines

relocate: two handed training and honed axes: both are in a trait line that supports pets

the grandmaster traits in Wilderness Survival need to be moved around a bit or one made minor

baseline: I’ll be greedy and go with Fortifying Bond

They even want Cleansing Ire to be baseline too just so you know.

in Ranger

Posted by: warherox.7943

warherox.7943

I think mostly that Rangers are like that because they are generally logical people who care about balance.

Longbow/Rapid Fire wouldn’t have been buffed if that was the case.

Doctor Beetus – Burst Engi Maguuma
twitch.tv/doctorbeetus

in Ranger

Toxsa.2701

LMFAO, LB was being buffed because it was NONVIABLE before the buff.
5 seconds channel time that does worse damage than Auto attack, 0 survival skills.
Now even after the buff it’s still nonviable in high-end pvp.

Warriors and Ele have been in TOP in all game modes since 2014 balance patch, yet they’re asking MORE to be baseline so they can become more OP. To me, anyone who criticize ranger, the currently worst class in PVP and borderline ok in WvW to be OP are the illogical people.

(edited by Toxsa.2701)

in Ranger

Oslaf Beinir.5842

how about we start with the brainstorming since I am also interested to see what my betters have to say about this

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Ranger

Wondrouswall.7169

Well, the attack speed increase on “Lead the Wind” could be baseline for LB as well. Would further emphasize how Rangers are naturally more proficient with bows than other classes are, at least as it states on the profession description.

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Merge Predator’s Instinct with Predator’s Onslaught, PO is a bit weak for a GM imo and they synergise nicely.
IB can definetly go, or merge it with Circle of Life, that would be sweet then.
I think Honed Axes should be moved to NM so it (axe) has synergy with FB. But I like the placement of 2HT tbh.

RF received no buff, it is far easier to dodge the damage now, I’d call that a nerf. Nothing changed but the channel time. DPS is identical. Not as easy to interrupt now and the damage is truncated, but it’s far from OP like baddies make out. As well as it actually doing less DPS than the AA is what necessitated the change. Imagine if 100b did less DPS than spamming 1, the uproar! lol

in Ranger

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Pet traits should be made baseline. Then we are balanced

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Ranger

Wondrouswall.7169

Pet traits should be made baseline. Then we are balanced

100% this.

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Make it all baseline for ranger (and no one else) and then remove traitlines from game. There, I just balance game in two sentences!

in Ranger

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Make it all baseline for ranger (and no one else) and then remove traitlines from game. There, I just balance game in two sentences!

Guess rangers are not cooperate at all :/

I envy Warrior and Ele’s community. They always push for more despite they’re already at the top of food chain. The number of pages on those buff request threads are tremendous, and they’re really pushing for those buffs. Anet listened to them and grant them power because they’re very demanding.

Very sad indeed.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in Ranger

Posted by: borya.2964

borya.2964

1.) Wilderness Survival is not a trait, if you’re talking about Wilderness Knowledge i really can’t see a trait that improve an entire set of utilities becoming baseline.

2.) I am insane i guess. Max range and velocitiy should be baseline, it’s quiet enough.

3.) Quick Hand doesn’t exist, if you’re talking about Quick Draw, there is no sens to make a truly new GM trait that we really need to test baseline.

Make those 3 GM baseline is absurd. Y’oure not going to compete with this whinning threads if you’re not serious.

Coffin Rehearsal X – Bunker Roaming Ranger
Tchuu Tchuu Im A Train [TCHU] – Gandara
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUmRHtHLgPckvtrPImxK3A

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

1.) Wilderness Survival is not a trait, if you’re talking about Wilderness Knowledge i really can’t see a trait that improve an entire set of utilities becoming baseline.

2.) I am insane i guess. Max range and velocitiy should be baseline, it’s quiet enough.

3.) Quick Hand doesn’t exist, if you’re talking about Quick Draw, there is no sens to make a truly new GM trait that we really need to test baseline.

Make those 3 GM baseline is absurd. Y’oure not going to compete with this whinning threads if you’re not serious.

I think Toxsa is just trying to show how absurd Warrior and Ele forum people are, asking for so many powerful things to be baseline because “it’s too good and everyone’s using them, thus limiting our build diversity” as excuses. Surprisingly Anet actually listen to them sometimes. That’s why we rangers really should learn from those Warriors and Ele. They become the Top of food chain probably because they whine the loudest, showing solid community bond, and raises Anet’s attention.

in Ranger

Posted by: borya.2964

borya.2964

I think Toxsa is just trying to show how absurd Warrior and Ele forum people are, asking for so many powerful things to be baseline because “it’s too good and everyone’s using them, thus limiting our build diversity” as excuses. Surprisingly Anet actually listen to them sometimes. That’s why we rangers really should learn from those Warriors and Ele. They become the Top of food chain probably because they whine the loudest, showing solid community bond, and raises Anet’s attention.

Signets, immo removal on LR, protection on dodge and so on (can’t remember all)… Anet is listening for reasonnable changes, even if it take time. And from all i can read in the Ranger forum, the proposals are often serious and argued.

I agree. Let’s keep those whining threads away from here.

Coffin Rehearsal X – Bunker Roaming Ranger
Tchuu Tchuu Im A Train [TCHU] – Gandara
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUmRHtHLgPckvtrPImxK3A

in Ranger

Posted by: niconori.7235

niconori.7235

Merge all 3 opening strike traits into minor GM and give us something on both minor adept and master.

Merge on weapon swap gain swiftness and fury into one.

Merge all revive traits into one.

Am I asking for too much? xD

(edited by niconori.7235)

in Ranger

Wondrouswall.7169

There are plenty of us that want trait mergers like that, Niconori. It seems small for what we are asking, but to the devs, it’s A LOT since they would have to make up new traits to fill in the empty slots.

in Ranger

Posted by: Lazze.9870

Lazze.9870

I love how the first reply in that thread suggests that half of the devs actually main rangers.

.. when the truth is that none of them do.

Edit: and the amount of warriors who think fast hand and warrior sprint baseline is fair? Wow.. Just wow.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

I believe that a trait for Longbow is well deserved. As you can see – the ranger has a specialization for every single weapon in this game. Making Longbow baseline is out of the concept. We already got buffed there.

If a trait became baseline, I’d ask for Fortifying Bond. I mean yes, of course. Having 2 targets buffed instead of 1 means buffing someone else than a player.

I’m sure people feel the same way. It’s weird to have a useless pet or being forced to go down Nature Magic tree. Every single beast Master is basically glued to NM. Or yea, you can sacrifice whole tree just to get a bonus CC. That’s an idea, too.

Fortifying bond already feels like an “emergency fix” for something that should be baseline. This problem showed up because pets don’t inherit stats from their master.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

in Ranger

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

For a more serious answer I do hope the range increase for off hands is being made baseline since they removed that from the trait.

in Ranger

Wondrouswall.7169

Actually, there is one trait that I believe should be baseline: Nature’s Vengeance. Spirits are so weak that the trait might as well become a part of it. Any plans that Anet has to make Spirits “better” I have no hopes for since they decided to remove Spirits Unbound and keep the RNG based benefits.

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Longbow will have Read the Wind projectile speed and Eagle Eye range as baseline.

I can’t complain when all I need is 1 GM trait after the update.

After the update with baseline longbow and a single GM trait, I’ll have:
Read the Wind (GM Marksmanship) +
Eagle Eye (Master Marksmanship) +
Piercing Arrows (Master Marksmanship) +
Quick Draw (Master Skirmishing)

We were never able to get all 3 longbow traits from marksmanship before.

I’ll also be able to add even more that I didn’t have room for before:
Spotter (Master Marksmanship)

So if anything, longbow is getting some nice buffs and there is no room to complain about it.

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

Longbow will have Read the Wind projectile speed and Eagle Eye range as baseline.

So if anything, longbow is getting some nice buffs and there is no room to complain about it.

You will still take Lead the Wind regardless if you decide to play LB right
According to Warrior and Ele’s logic, it should be baseline because it’d be picked 100% of the time when using LB :P

in Ranger

Holland.9351

According to Warrior and Ele’s logic, it should be baseline because it’d be picked 100% of the time when using LB :P

But that’s a bit nonsense. Quick Draw and Piercing Arrows where never required traits, which is what the GM trait will give (+10% attack speed). Longbow will be fine without the GM trait.

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

But that’s a bit nonsense. Quick Draw and Piercing Arrows where never required traits, which is what the GM trait will give (+10% attack speed). Longbow will be fine without the GM trait.

Yeah I know. I just want to elaborate how much none-sense Ele and Warrior people are spreading to justify those baseline changes.

in Ranger

Holland.9351

I’m more worried that Longbow gets buffed too much and then gets a giant nerf hammer on the head a month after release, never to recover again.

Something along the lines of: “Now that Longbow is in a good place, we feel the range is too much. Longbow now has 1200 range baseline”. Leaving Longbow in a worse state than before HoT.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sebrent.3625

Sebrent.3625

I disagree in the spirit and logic of this thread.

“Just because other classes are asking for … we should too”. Really?!
If we’re going to apply this logic, we might as well just go start the apocalypse by acting like idiots “because someone else is acting like an idiot, so we should too”.

It’s bad logic.

There’s also a bit of a bad attitude/spirit about it.

If you see someone doing something stupid, don’t drop to their level. They’ll beat you there as they have far more experience ;-)

Christian. Husband. Father. Friend. Developer. Gamer.
Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

in Ranger

Oslaf Beinir.5842

That still does not take away from the importance of such a discussion. The class is in need of a few minor changes; some QoL issues to resolve, a handful of traits to merge/remove/relocate and…pets….

No one here is going to moan and cry for a faster weapon swap and a permanent movement speed increase. Actually there are flows in the new trait design that needs discussing and feedback to devs before they go live is going to help it.

Edit: If you did not already see this or forgot this will help you

http://dulfy.net/2015/04/25/gw2-core-specializations/#Ranger

(edited by Oslaf Beinir.5842)

in Ranger

Sebrent.3625

Of course no one is going to “moan and cry” for a buff … except for the few of us who think beyond “more power” and want “balance”.

The reasoning for wanting these baselined is flawed. If you want to provide some good reasons, go for it. Otherwise it’s just people peeing in the wind because they saw other classes unwarranted whining.

Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

in Ranger

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

You will still take Lead the Wind regardless if you decide to play LB right camp longbow like a scrub because weapon swap is hardedededed and ranger is supposed to be raaaanged yaaaaas

FTFY. :B

Ele’s really did need Elemental Attunement as non-GM.

It’s not a game changing trait so much as a way to keep themselves alive primarily and offer limited party sustain in their melee spec. It didn’t need to be a GM trait.

I don’t begrudge them that change.

It’s an adept they have to pick, it’ll be competing with Renewing Stamina (if RS wasn’t the one that was moved to make room for EA lol).

So they’ll still be giving up something for it.

It’s not baseline. Ele’s will still need to make some tough choices and no matter what, the spec will still be toned down from what it is now.

Can’t speak for warriors. I don’t play one.
_

But I digress. Back OT, frankly, while we’re not getting tons of stuff baseline like ele or war, a lot of our traits were moved around.

Even more than ele, more of our powerful traits were merged and entirely new ones made.

Rangers aren’t going to have to give up so much to make the longbow like we do now, among other things.

That by itself is going to make all the bads cry, this will open new routes for defense and utility for glass range.

I’m hoping Hide in Plain Sight is still around, but I’m already thinking up a nasty build for Most Dangerous Game.

I’m more worried that Longbow gets buffed too much and then gets a giant nerf hammer on the head a month after release, never to recover again.

Something along the lines of: “Now that Longbow is in a good place, we feel the range is too much. Longbow now has 1200 range baseline”. Leaving Longbow in a worse state than before HoT.

I really hope not, I’m tired of people crying about a glass spec.

Even with the changes, glass rangers will fold like paper (as they do now) under any pressure.

Many rangers I come across don’t even weapon swap and tend to kill themselves with rapid fire reflect.

They don’t have the stealth spamming abilities of the thief, we don’t have the soldiers armor.

Damage mitigation is limited to a signet with a 60-80 sec CD, or a shout with similar CD that nukes our pet and a portion of our DPS.

People who have a problem with glass rangers should quit ignoring them and they’ll likely win. They’re easy kills.

Or essentially, quit crying that your ‘easy kills’ have teeth and might not go down without a fight.

Rangers: Not just loot bags anymore.

(edited by CETheLucid.3964)

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Nothing changed but the channel time. DPS is identical.

That would depend on how you think about it. If you think about DPS from the moment you press Rapid Fire to the moment the skill is available for use again then yes, DPS is the same (Edit: that might not be true either – do the cd of the skill start when the channel is complete, or from the moment you press the skill?)

If you on the other hand count the actual channel of the skill, DPS doubled when they changed it. Since the channel time were cut in half, that also opened up for us to use other attacks (and/or utilities) much sooner, so I personally tend to think of the actual channel of the skill when I talk about dps, in which case it was doubled.

If we talk about total damage done from the rapid fire channel, then yes, it’s identical to how it was before. That’s not dps though.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

(edited by OGDeadHead.8326)

in Ranger

Sebrent.3625

But I digress. Back OT, frankly, while we’re not getting tons of stuff baseline like ele or war, a lot of our traits were moved around.

Warrior got zero things baselined.

@Heimskarl:
When they kept the same damage but halfed the channel time, it did the same damage over a shorter amount of time. That results in a DPS increase.

That being said, it was so pathetic beforehand with the drastically longer channel that it was something people sometimes asked “is it a DPS loss to use this” … which was sad.

Better yourself.

in Ranger

Holland.9351

You will still take Lead the Wind regardless if you decide to play LB right camp longbow like a scrub because weapon swap is hardedededed and ranger is supposed to be raaaanged yaaaaas

I didn’t say these things :o You put the wrong name above the quote

in Ranger

CETheLucid.3964

I didn’t say these things :o You put the wrong name above the quote

Oops! Sorry about that! I corrected it. The last quote that I picked of yours mixed me up and carried over on the first guy I quoted.

in Ranger

CETheLucid.3964

D:

Well then OP is a lying bundle of sticks.

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

D:

Well then OP is a lying bundle of sticks.

But they get arguably the best bundle of merge skills like last stance, and best minor traits too, like Spiked Armor and Fast Hand.

Rangers still have those useless pet traits and 2 revive traits filling up spaces -.-
Rangers still need trait to make trap remotely viable.
Rangers still need trait to make LB viable.
Rangers still have 3 minor traits wasted in opening strike instead merged into one.
Rangers still have 2 minor traits wasted for swapping fury/swiftness
instead of merged into one.

The list goes on.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in Ranger

Sebrent.3625

I think you misread. He’s replying to some of the (in my opinion) really stupid threads saying “so-and-so got things baseline … so give us these powerful traits baseline” … not even looking at the power of the traits other classes are getting baselined versus what they are requesting … nor looking at placement in metas, power creep, etc.

Lots of additional dumb***ery on the forums … more so than usual :-/

Better yourself.

in Ranger

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

I think you misread. He’s replying to some of the (in my opinion) really stupid threads saying “so-and-so got things baseline … so give us these powerful traits baseline” … not even looking at the power of the traits other classes are getting baselined versus what they are requesting … nor looking at placement in metas, power creep, etc.

If I’m not mistaken, and I could be, I’m not sure this was ever meant to be taken seriously. I think it’s just poking fun at them and trying to be funny by coming up with their own off the wall suggestions. I don’t think they really mean what they’re suggesting.

Of course, I could be wrong, but thats how I took it.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Ranger

CETheLucid.3964

The flow of this thread is misleading though, you assume other clases got things baselined that warrants the comparison.

Not so much a commentary on people asking for stupid things because rangers got eagle eye (minus the damage increase) and the projectile speed of read the wind (minus the attack speed boost absent the new trait).

I can comment on elementalist. I play one. I understand the situation with EA. But I don’t play warrior. I can’t honestly evaluate if what they’re asking for is ridiculous or not.

I’ll take your word for it. My bad OP. I think. Maybe. Probably.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Sebrent.3625

The problem with when people make those sorts of threads is that others take them seriously which then gets us on all sorts of really dumb*** discussions.

This is why I try to add <sarcasm> or similar tags when I’m doing anything close to that … though “reading is hard” and even that gets ignored by many.

I think the fact that we’re not sure if it was meant to be taken seriously highlights my point. I’d love for it to be that way though. Toxsa has some good points in other threads. I just really dislike this one and others like it and the replies to it … ugh. Is logic not taught in schools any more these days?

Better yourself.

in Ranger

Oslaf Beinir.5842

the thread is not solely focused on what the other classes want baseline…its about what the ranger needs in traits

http://dulfy.net/2015/04/25/gw2-core-specializations/#Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

Just looking at the before and after lists of traits makes me think that whoever is working on ranger has little to know clue what to do with the profession as the original system was filled with bloated options designed around he pet and it’s seperate stats. Then look at the choice to merge a weaker version of strength of spirit with what should have been a minor trait in beastmastery. Who is even working I be profession at this point?

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in Ranger

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

Merge all 3 opening strike traits into minor GM and give us something on both minor adept and master.

Won’t happen, but it would be funny for tail wind and furious grip to be merged and that would make room for fast hands to be the master minor. Warrior would excrete cows.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Won’t happen, but it would be funny for tail wind and furious grip to be merged and that would make room for fast hands to be the master minor. Warrior would excrete cows.

Well if they did merge opening strike then we could get fast hands AND warriors sprint. You know…ranger doesn’t = range, it means to roam. How can we roam without +25% runspeed with melee weapon? Arnt we Aragon? Don’t even get me started on pressing f2 = 3x condi clense, make it baseline not random every 10sec!

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

Well if they did merge opening strike then we could get fast hands AND warriors sprint. You know…ranger doesn’t = range, it means to roam. How can we roam without +25% runspeed with melee weapon? Arnt we Aragon? Don’t even get me started on pressing f2 = 3x condi clense, make it baseline not random every 10sec!

Yeah right, you guys get one of the best minor traits and one decent major trait while all we get is merging the trait that does the same thing zzz

If fast hand takes 3 minor traits to do the same thing (-1 second, -1second, -2 seconds)
you guys would be complaining like hell. Not to mention if you don’t grab another GM trait called remorseless, all 3 minor traits will be USELESS. Do your fast hand requires 3 minor traits and 1 GM trait to make it functional? NO. Not to mention your Fast-hand is a better trait than all 3 minor traits combined! Further example is that our LB requires a GM to make it functional too, while your LB is always fine without any LB trait. Your banners don’t need any trait to make it viable while our spirits do.

Use some logic sometimes please? You greedy Warriors
You guys get the best thing and you pretend you don’t know it, bunch of hypocritical folks. You know what? I think all 3 opening strike traits + Remorseless should be baseline, because yknow, you’re arguing that fast hand being baseline!

One more thing, don’t use melee as the excuse for speed buff, because ranger need speed buff way more than you guys do because, yknow, damage penalty in close range! We don’t even have a freaking trait that gives 25% move speed when using a range weapon. Thank god you guys are not developers, because otherwise the game balance will be horrendous because you guys are so selfish and self-serving.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

Forum Bug need to post.