"Light on your Feet" on dodge or on evade?

in Ranger

Posted by: Korophona.1035

Korophona.1035

Title~

I thought it’d activate on evade skills to promote evading through weapon skills more, but it only activated on dodge rolls. Was it supposed to only be activated on dodge rolls or is it bugged? ;A;

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

10% on dodge, u can c the litle icon after preforming a dodge roll. working as intended.

in Ranger

Posted by: Fester.9328

Fester.9328

Yup it’s 10% on dodge, not evade, and it doesn’t stack

Edit: And it also seems to only last 2 secs…..

in Ranger

Korophona.1035

T_T Trait makes me sad. Thought I could keep up the damage boost if I evaded things properly during a fight. Oh well.

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

T_T Trait makes me sad. Thought I could keep up the damage boost if I evaded things properly during a fight. Oh well.

Its 4 sec, its just the way gw2 counts time(in includes 0) and time it with a cloack dont watch the count down on icon. The buff doesnt stack, not in intensity and not in duration. If u dodge twice u’ll just have 1 sec left of buff.

But, its not that hard to keep the buff for long durations and use dodge before special attacks like hitbash+maul. I kinda like it.

in Ranger

Korophona.1035

I was more thinking of keeping up the buff more for the extra damage and condition duration with the evades + poison you get with sword + dagger / shortbow. Or even the evades from GS Auto or Swoop to help prep for maul spike.

I guess if anything having the trait for vigor on evade would help, but I just thought the synergy with sword+dagger / shortbow was there with their evade attacks. 3