Looking for huge longbow skins

in Ranger

Posted by: Saviolakos.6473

Saviolakos.6473

I use tribal skin cuz I like how the feathers swing whenever i hit an arrow….BUT the feathers are purple, so not so good for male chars

Silveranna
The Oscure Brotherhood
Seafarer’s Rest

in Ranger

Posted by: Pewienpan.5168

Pewienpan.5168

I see you like it simple just like me. Unfortunatelly, I don’t think you can get a bigger bow. I was running with the Krytan one for the most of my time before I got Eir’s Longbow out of Mystic Forge. Plain and simple skins with no fireworks.

1st picrute – Krytan; 2nd – Eir’s.

Attachments:

Celestial scrubs, just die already…

in Ranger

Posted by: Caldric.1685

Caldric.1685

I think that is bigger than my Eir Bow but I love Eir for its simple design and great stats.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

Peacemaker Longbow (Asuran t3 cultural weapon) is quite large. I don’t have a screenshot, but you can preview it in Rata Sum.

in Ranger

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

I see you like it simple just like me. Unfortunatelly, I don’t think you can get a bigger bow. I was running with the Krytan one for the most of my time before I got Eir’s Longbow out of Mystic Forge. Plain and simple skins with no fireworks.

Krytan bows are also two of my favorites, had them since lvl 17 through 55. Used Seraph bow at one time(Light bow from personal story) but didn’t like it really much; a few levels later I found someone with the flame bow. Got the name from the guy and instantly went and bought one myself.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: Indoles.1467

Indoles.1467

Although this may not be what you want to hear, I love the Pact Longbow and have used it since it was released. Why? For the opposite reason you want large skins. It is a small sleek bow that packs a nice punch while looking great. I also don’t want an enemy player to be able to distinguish it from a shortbow giving me a slight visual advantage. Mainly, I just love how it looks.

in Ranger

Posted by: Zero Cool.8463

Zero Cool.8463

Link the gear your wearing recycle, those shoulderplates look sick.