MoClarity has hard cap on stun and daze?

in Ranger

Posted by: Ariete.6509

Ariete.6509

I don’t know if you noticed this but, when i trait moment of clarity, i can never stack up any more prolonged timing in the daze or stun portion of the skills 5 from shortbow and greatsword. I mean for example runes of the mesmer extend daze for 33%, in the case of GS it’s easy math, if gs5 has 3 sec daze, it should be prolonged to 4 sec. Same happens with sigils.

Is this an UI bug or moment of clarity truly maximises the extend durations of such skills?

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Yeah MoC is +100% duration and that is the cap.

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I checked and best I could tell yes it does. Im surprised simply cause with conditions and traits that affect condition duration of specific skills it will affect base and then other sources of +% are multiplied on top. Moment of clarity does change the skill description of hiltbash to 3sec on the stun/daze so I don’t understand why paralyzation sigil didn’t seem to add another sec.

in Ranger

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

Condition duration is capped at +100% too.
Only fear duration can be increased to +200% because the duration caps for stun and condition are independent from each other, and fear is affeced by both (and MoC does affect fear, even though it is not mentioned in the description).

in Ranger

Posted by: Ariete.6509

Ariete.6509

Wait! If i slap in a Wolf, his fear is increased too, or just the fear generated from my character? If so, we’re talking 4 sweet sec of fear… OMG plus Malicious Training?! This can’t be true…

in Ranger

Justine.6351

No, pets have their own condition duration/dmg stats.

But yes Malicious Training can get nasty with canine/lolbear shouts.

in Ranger

Posted by: Arkus.2814

Arkus.2814

MoC works with pigs (Forage) —-Bone Crack,Throw Rock,Skull Fear. Also with some runes —Superior Rune of the Nightmare, Superior Rune of the Sunless (1 sec fear to a 2 sec)

in Ranger

Justine.6351

And multiple racial skills.