Multiple Traps

Multiple Traps

in Ranger

Posted by: restoration.2806

restoration.2806

So I read that the recent update isn’t allow us rangers to have multiple traps out. Like If I have 3 utility traps and lay three out and then my flame trap recharges I wont have 2 flame traps set? Why is this? This isn’t game breaking and there is a time limit on traps so why is this not allowed? This isn’t OP at all and very in the parameters of the game. Maybe I’m understanding this wrong can some one explain?

Multiple Traps

in Ranger

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

It was a bug. By changing your traits, you could potentially put down 2 (or more) of the same trap. You’re not supposed to be able to put down more than one of a given trap at a time. The skill wasn’t designed that way.

For instance, since spike trap doesn’t expire until it’s triggered, one could potentially stack dozens of them on top of one another. Leading to a very quick death for anything unlucky enough to step on that spot.

You can’t do that anymore now that things are working as intended. Traps are still useful, and that bug was rather impractical for normal play anyway.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690