Natural Stride - perma passive swiftness

in Ranger

Posted by: Gav.1425

Gav.1425

How is this balanced when all other passive permanent movement speed traits give 25%?

Buff the others or put this one in line.

in Ranger

Posted by: Treetoptrickster.4205

Treetoptrickster.4205

Other ones give you 25% permanently; thus making any slowing effects less effective. This one gives you a lot more movement speed, but deactivates if you receive one of these conditions, only making you faster sometimes. The only problem is how awesome it makes you at roaming, but seeing as how other professions seem to have a 4 second recharge half-way-across-the-world leap, I think it’s ok.

in Ranger

Gav.1425

I can read. I’m saying it’s not balanced.

in Ranger

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

Its balanced. 33% is strong, but once you get hit by that random chill from a reaper fear, you are back to 0% and ready to be bursted on.

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Then you know nothing, Jon Snow.

All the other traits always benefit from their +25% movement speed, while the rangers only benefits when you have no movement impeding conditions. So if you cripple a Ranger with this trait, his movement speed drops to -50%, ie they take the full effect, while if you cripple a Engineer/Mesmer then they only drop in speed to -25%.

The negative condition is what balances out the additional movement speed. If anything its not as good as Mecha Legs or Time Marches On.

(edited by Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582)

in Ranger

Posted by: Treetoptrickster.4205

Treetoptrickster.4205

Rangers can easily get perma swiftness anyways, and better because it doesn’t go away when you get crippled. The only problem I see with it over others is that this is better out of combat, but it’s pretty much on par with others in combat if you consider that it won’t even be active a lot of the time. Maybe make it go away about 10s after being out of combat? That way you have to use skills to get perma swiftness.

in Ranger

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

….

seeing as how other professions seem to have a 4 second recharge half-way-across-the-world leap, I think it’s ok.

You can’t just look at traits Gav, you have to look at the whole package.

in Ranger

Gav.1425

Its balanced. 33% is strong, but once you get hit by that random chill from a reaper fear, you are back to 0% and ready to be bursted on.

Are you people really trying to argue that 25% matters when you’re hit with chill? Because it doesn’t.

Base speed = 100%
Speed + 25% = 125%
25% + Chill = 125-66% = 59%
Base + Chill = 100-66% = 34%

Regardless of having 25% or not (59% or 34%), if you’re hit with chill, you’re caught. If you’re anything under 100%, you’re caught unless you have a leap or a cleanse—both of which druids have plenty.

Ride the lightning on a 12s cooldown, old Greatsword leap (9.5-12~ s CD),

This mechanic of losing the 33% when slowed does not balance druids having a better passive mobility trait than any other class in the game.

Why did they add unbalanced mobility to one of the most mobile classes already?

in Ranger

Posted by: Kitty.1502

Kitty.1502

Are you people really trying to argue that 25% matters when you’re hit with chill? Because it doesn’t.

Base speed = 100%
Speed + 25% = 125%

Regardless of having 25% or not (59% or 34%), if you’re hit with chill, you’re caught. If you’re anything under 100%, you’re caught unless you have a leap or a cleanse—both of which druids have plenty.

This mechanic of losing the 33% when slowed does not balance druids having a better passive mobility trait than any other class in the game.

Because unlike other classes, the class is so reliant on mobility, that it is the only saving grace the class has with the rest of the broken class that is the ranger.

Tarnished Coast-[NOPE]
Kitten – Zerker Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitten
Kitty Smallpaw – Condi Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitty%20Smallpaw

in Ranger

Posted by: Jericho.4598

Jericho.4598

Base speed = 100%
Speed + 25% = 125%

First off we don’t have Ride the Lightning that is Elementalist. I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.

Secondly if you want to argue unbalance between classes, we just got our Heal as One nerfed because we were not suppose to be able to stack might as much as an Elementalist or a Warrior! We can’t have it because we are a Ranger!

Now that we have a passive 33% movement speed buff, that goes to 0 movement speed if we should even take a movement impediment effect, you are going to cry about balance? How about no, because like might for other classes, movement speed is our thing, I guess? You can’t have your cake and eat it as well, I hate it when other classes cry foul when they don’t even stop to think about the shaft that Rangers have gotten over the years.

We finally get something and then you cry for ANET to bring others in line with it, you know what? Go eat a fat one! Tell that to the 25 might stacking Warriors and the infinite condition clensing Elementalist.

Warrior can upkeep 20-25 stacks of might.
20-25 stacks of might, roughly equals: 600 – 750 Power / Condition Damage

For Ranger, we can upkeep at most, even with heal as one up, roughly 10-12 stacks
This equates to: 300 – 360 Power / Condition Damage

How is this even fair?! Warrior can stack almost twice as much Might as we can at any given time! You can’t seriously argue with that 300 to 400 discrepancy in Power / Condition damage is not strong!

See how lame you sound?

Rangers. We inherit the wild.

(edited by Jericho.4598)

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

I can’t believe this thread is real.

norn warrior

in Ranger

Posted by: Riot Inducer.8964

Riot Inducer.8964

Goodness, if you’re losing it over this I can’t imagine the tantrum you’ll throw when you realize Daredevil has dash that’s on demand cripple/chill removal and stupidly easy perma switfness. Oh, and they still have their shortbow.

in Ranger

Posted by: Jericho.4598

Jericho.4598

Goodness, if you’re losing it over this I can’t imagine the tantrum you’ll throw when you realize Daredevil has dash that’s on demand cripple/chill removal and stupidly easy perma switfness. Oh, and they still have their shortbow.

Other classes, as well as ANET doesn’t like it when we have anything nice, so they blindly cry OP to make sure we get nerfed to the ground so they can continue to easily pick us as their first priority target in WvW or sPvP.

You know that if you’re a Ranger, you’re five times more likely to get picked off in WvW or sPvP by every other class? Please, call 1-800-SAVE-A-RANGER to see how you can contribute to stop this from becoming a trend in the future.

I love how thieves have all that mobility AND stealth, and OP is complaining about this one trait. kitten .

Rangers. We inherit the wild.

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Base speed = 100%
Speed + 25% = 125%

So, Druid has 8% faster movement speed while nothing is happening and the others have 25% faster when it counts.

in Ranger

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

id like to say the OP is wrong, but mecha legs is exactly the same trait except slower.

natural stride is just stronger for some reason.

passive buffs shouldn’t be good as swiftness since then they obviate swiftness.

(edited by Shoe.5821)

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

id like to say the OP is wrong, but mecha legs is exactly the same trait except slower.

Please just read the traits properly.

Mecha Legs

• +25% movement Speed, -33% duration to movement impeding conditions. Master trait. You have to choose it.

Time Marches On

• +25% movement Speed, -25% duration to movement impeding conditions. GM Minor trait. You get it anyway.

Natural Stride

• -33% duration to movement impeding conditions. +33% movement speed, if you have none of these conditions. Master trait. You have to choose it.

Not the same, equally balanced based on effects, conditional effects.

in Ranger

Posted by: Lazze.9870

Lazze.9870

It’s a mesmer player complaining about putting stuff in line.

Shouldn’t there be a big red lamp blinking somewhere? Just apart from the fact that the trait is balanced as it is.

in Ranger

Posted by: Avandor.5743

Avandor.5743

Stop trying to reason with a Mesmer QQ and just ignore him.

80 Human Druid of Piken
Stomp for Píken [PS]

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

It’s balanced because:

• cripple/chill/immobilize hits harder

When affected by these, you’ll be walking much slower than if you had swiftness or +25% permanently

• the 33% cannot affect the pet

The pet is a big part of the Ranger. Picking this trait as the only source of your movement speed will make your pets extremely slow and easy to kite.

in Ranger

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

In this thread: non ranger main OP is upset about a trait he doesn’t even fully understand.

Also I like this attitude of “if ranger gets it other classes should also have it” but it is okay if other classes can keep unique mechanics like teleporting etc.

Please just read the traits properly.

Mecha Legs

• +25% movement Speed, -33% duration to movement impeding conditions. Master trait. You have to choose it.

Time Marches On

• +25% movement Speed, -25% duration to movement impeding conditions. GM Minor trait. You get it anyway.

Natural Stride

• -33% duration to movement impeding conditions. +33% movement speed, if you have none of these conditions. Master trait. You have to choose it.

Not the same, equally balanced based on effects, conditional effects.

Good post. Trait is perfectly in line with the others. Note that both alternative traits in the druid line really hurt to sacrifice.

(edited by Dojo.1867)

in Ranger

Holland.9351

Let’s instead compare the GM minor traits (everyone is forced to get it):

Time Marches on

• +25% movement Speed, -25% duration to movement impeding conditions.

Impact Savant

• +25% outgoing stun duration. -25% incoming stun duration

Natural Mender

• +2% outgoing healing, whenever you heal (10 stacks max)

in Ranger

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Natural Stride a Grandmaster trait?

in Ranger

Posted by: Asmodal.6489

Asmodal.6489

So, Druid has 8% faster movement speed while nothing is happening and the others have 25% faster when it counts.

Guardian jumping in here …
Crying over the iscussion of first tyrianworld problem

To OP:
I think everyone can acknowledge that it is a kitten good movement trait with a downside. That does not mean its OP and should be nerfed merely because other classes have less. The 33% however do seem odd. It really should be 25% looking at the whole game. The 33% are not really logic.

on a side note: Its pretty rich that rangers have two options to get passiv speed where guardians still have none and in general practical weak acces to swiftness.

however this is the ranger forum and I am happy for druids to have such a cool trait. Resorting to make your own class better is a much nicer way to improve things then to cry for nerfs on something on ohter classes that is not game breaking at all.

in Ranger

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Guardian jumping in here …
Crying over the iscussion of first tyrianworld problem

To OP:
I think everyone can acknowledge that it is a kitten good movement trait with a downside. That does not mean its OP and should be nerfed merely because other classes have less. The 33% however do seem odd. It really should be 25% looking at the whole game. The 33% are not really logic.

on a side note: Its pretty rich that rangers have two options to get passiv speed where guardians still have none and in general practical weak acces to swiftness.

however this is the ranger forum and I am happy for druids to have such a cool trait. Resorting to make your own class better is a much nicer way to improve things then to cry for nerfs on something on ohter classes that is not game breaking at all.

If it was 25% it would be a straight downgrade from Mecha Legs. 33% is actually exactly right.

in Ranger

Posted by: HotHit.6783

HotHit.6783

Natural Stride is a Master Major trait. It’s in the middle slot, you have to choose it.

In a similar slot for Engineer in their tools traitline is this beauty: Streamlined Kits
What that means is, for the same opportunity cost as a Ranger taking Natural Stride, an Engineer can have permanent swiftness with an extra effect. You could argue that swapping into a kit or slotting a kit has opportunity cost, but swapping into a kit is negligible and I don’t know any good Engineer builds that don’t run a kit.

Professions are not supposed to be in perfect balance. If you were to attempt making skills across professions equivalent, the point of choosing a profession would go out the window. This is why when you look at the whole picture, Natural Stride is a fantastic trait and well balanced trait as Celestial Shadow, Verdant Etching or Natural Stride is a tough decision. I can see plenty of builds that won’t take Natural Stride, builds that see no reason to and at least Glyph builds as one that can’t take it.

Never Fight Alone” – Sunspear Creed
There, it’s dead and it’s never coming back!” – Famous last words

in Ranger

Posted by: worminator.5174

worminator.5174

How is this balanced when all other passive permanent movement speed traits give 25%?

Just compare Chrono with Druid and you will see, that you forgot something really important. Chrono gets his 25% movement speed with the last minor trait and .. ups.. druid gets it with a master trait. Druid sacrifice his stealthoption in pvp for his movement trait. You want everything equal. Than put Chrono-movementtrait into mastertraits. (/irony on) But hey, than you Chronos just loose 30% crit chance if you want your movementtrait (/irony off).

The druidmovementtrait is fine as it is. Many other classes has equal traits and other options to move faster than anyone else. Do you think that druid can compete with the mobility of ele, thief, warrior or mesmer with this? Forget it. We will stay behind together with necros, engis and guards. At least guards can compensate this with some portoptions. The only thing that changed is the fact that the gap between fast and slow classes in spvp is now getting smaller.

To Gav:

To balance traits it is not enough to compare just two similar traits. You must look at the whole class. For example: Chrono with 25% is slowly than druid? Did you forget portal and portoptions?

(edited by worminator.5174)

in Ranger

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

The mesmer trait that makes EVERY single greatsword skill apply cripple, will make toast of the druid trait. They just dont realize it yet. Use gs, cast sime clones, use shatter. If the druid does spam dodge hes death. Wait he’s out of endurance? repeat even more death. This is such meaningless complaints from a mesmer.

Agree with all the math comparisons. They are correct.

Either you get 25%+ bonus
Or 33% without bonus (we could call swiftness trait like this)
Or 33% + bonus but with a huge downside

2+2-1 = 3 (natural stride)
2+1 = 3 (mecha legs, times goes on)

That is basically in math what’s happening here.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Ranger

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

but seeing as how other professions seem to have a 4 second recharge half-way-across-the-world leap, I think it’s ok.

Heh http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ancestral_Grace

in Ranger

Lazze.9870

but seeing as how other professions seem to have a 4 second recharge half-way-across-the-world leap, I think it’s ok.

Yeah, even when morphing into a whisp, rangers still can’t travel vertically.

“Heh”.

Edit: as for Natural Stride, the trait is a direct throwback to the first game. 33 % movement speed, ended when enchanted or hexed.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Yeah, even when morphing into a whisp, rangers still can’t travel vertically.

“Heh”.

Edit: as for Natural Stride, the trait is a direct throwback to the first game. 33 % movement speed, ended when enchanted or hexed.

Don’t forget the original Natural Stride as also a 50% chance to block attacks…

Yeah, and the Druid can still take damage while traversing as a wisp too.

in Ranger

Posted by: Rizo.9534

Rizo.9534

IS that you?
That mesmer, who always ask Devs to Buff mesmers damage and and attack speed and complain about Rangers in mesmer forums? xD

Yes, it’s you! Welcome to rangers world.
Feel free to ask devs to nerf us. They will nerf rangers without your help.
It’s that what they do for 3 years.

But it’s real Shame on you to ask nerf worst class in game.

Shame… Shame…

in Ranger

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Base speed = 100%
Speed + 25% = 125%

Chrono get their increased mov speed mandatorily. Druids can choose not to.
Thats the keyword here. CHOOSE.

So if I can choose so it means its not balanced? /facepalm

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Ranger

Gav.1425

The point of this thread is power creep. Just because something is new doesn’t mean it should be stronger than the old stuff.

Just because druid is new doesn’t mean it should have an unbalanced movement ability. 8% is a big deal. If all elite specs did 8% more damage than old specs, you’d be in an uproar—this is just the mobility version.

Ad hominem – (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

I play mesmer, I play everything. I haven’t PvPed on mesmer since the spec patch. Your personal attacks have no place in this thread. The mesmer example was just to show that something can be new without being an example of powercreep.

Your trait is unbalanced and you’re fighting just because you want to keep it, not because you think it improves the overall balance of the game. Since some of you players show such animosity towards mesmers and other classes, it would stand to reason that you all do not play them enough to have an actual opinion of the game as a whole.

Don’t be selfish. Balance is good for the entire game.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kitty.1502

Kitty.1502

The point of this thread is power creep. Just because something is new doesn’t mean it should be stronger than the old stuff.

Just because druid is new doesn’t mean it should have an unbalanced movement ability. 8% is a big deal. If all elite specs did 8% more damage than old specs, you’d be in an uproar—this is just the mobility version.

Ad hominem – (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

I play mesmer, I play everything. I haven’t PvPed on mesmer since the spec patch. Your personal attacks have no place in this thread. The mesmer example was just to show that something can be new without being an example of powercreep.

Your trait is unbalanced and you’re fighting just because you want to keep it, not because you think it improves the overall balance of the game. Since some of you players show such animosity towards mesmers and other classes, it would stand to reason that you all do not play them enough to have an actual opinion of the game as a whole.

Its pretty balanced when you look at how mobile other classes are, etc thief/mesmer/warrior all come to mind. The trait allows those who take it to stay as mobile as possible, there is also very strong counter play against it. Counter it.

Tarnished Coast-[NOPE]
Kitten – Zerker Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitten
Kitty Smallpaw – Condi Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitty%20Smallpaw

in Ranger

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Please remove alacrity then, dont be selfish.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Ranger

Holland.9351

Personally I’d be fine with this and would even call it an improvement:

• Natural Stride reduced from 33% to 25% movement speed
  • Natural Stride no longer removed by Cripple/Chill/Immobilize
  • Natural Stride swapped with Natural Mender

Making Natural Mender a choice rather than mandatory would be a vast improvement. I could suddenly pair movement speed with Glyphs or stealth.

However I also want to say that they don’t want all traits to be the same and this Ranger trait is far more interesting because it comes with 2 important downsides in exchange for the extra movement speed:

• pets don’t get the benefit and become very easy to kite

The passive amount is still the same as swiftness and Rangers already have access to that if they want it and it even affects their pet.

(edited by Holland.9351)

in Ranger

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

Making Natural Mender a choice rather than mandatory would be a vast improvement. I could suddenly pair movement speed with Glyphs or stealth.

However I also want to say that they don’t want all traits to be the same and this Ranger trait is far more interesting because it comes with 2 important downsides in exchange for the extra movement speed:

The passive amount is still the same as swiftness and Rangers already have access to that if they want it and it even affects their pet.

Don’t forget they need to give rangers a teleport and boon stripping at the same time. They should probably remove the 60 sec cooldown on pet deaths too. Don’t want it to seem like mesmers have an unfair advantage.

Or if they don’t want to remove the extra cooldown on pet death they can just apply it to mesmers. Something like if you kill their phantasms before they shatter them the skill goes on a 60 second cooldown.

I’m starting to like the op’s version of balance.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in Ranger

Posted by: lxghostxl.5097

lxghostxl.5097

this m-speed buff should be reduced and not gain too much mobility.. why? because it creates allot of unskilled players. what you like your 33%? wow nub learn to play you have skill 3 that jumps you 1200 gap. still not satisfied and still want your 33% mspeed? well FYI druids are not supposed to be the mobile one and it should have been just in the Ranger trait, but why did they put the speed on droods? it is simple.. because droods are just a glitter added to a garbage to make it look pretty to try and make players buy it. well guess what, allot of people bought it because they are easy to fool lol.

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Your OP gives away the whole game. Emphasis added. Natural Stride is not permanent.

in Ranger

Posted by: lxghostxl.5097

lxghostxl.5097

Your OP gives away the whole game. Emphasis added. Natural Stride is not permanent.

Lol non sense! it is permanent and the debuff speed is a debuff speed do not think of it that it doesn’t make the mspeed permanent use common sense, its like telling a person that the cellphone in a box is not a cell phone because its in the box…

in Ranger

Posted by: Sandzibar.5134

Sandzibar.5134

Don’t forget they need to give rangers a teleport and boon stripping at the same time. They should probably remove the 60 sec cooldown on pet deaths too. Don’t want it to seem like mesmers have an unfair advantage.

Or if they don’t want to remove the extra cooldown on pet death they can just apply it to mesmers. Something like if you kill their phantasms before they shatter them the skill goes on a 60 second cooldown.

Exactly. The balance door swings both ways.

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Lol non sense! it is permanent and the debuff speed is a debuff speed do not think of it that it doesn’t make the mspeed permanent use common sense, its like telling a person that the cellphone in a box is not a cell phone because its in the box…

You serious bro? The trait states “Your movement speed is increased as long as you have none of these conditions.” So, you do not have the +33% if you have a movement impeding condition. So, if you do not have it at some point, how is it permanent? All the other traits apply +25% no matter what, Natural Stride does not, therefore, not permanent. How is that hard to understand?

in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Also keep in mind that Natural Stride is a Major Trait. Chronomancer’s movement speed trait is a Minor trait.

in Ranger

Lazze.9870

You just come off as a troll with this. It’s the ranger subforum, one of the professions that has suffered the most from bad balancing. Anyways, sure. Put it in line. Make Natural Stride permanent 25 %, not hindered by movement impairing conditions.

You’re asking how it is balanced. You already know the trade off. How about starting off the topic with a discussion about wether the trade off is balanced or not, instead of blatantly ask for nerfs as if the trait was just a flat out upgrade to other similar traits with no downside.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

in Ranger

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

True.

I play mesmer…

In which case you should be writing threads for chronomancer to be removed from the game / totally reworked, it is by far the most broken OP specialisation, and is a fine example of new stuff with power creep, I’ll keep my eyes peeled on the mesmer forum in anticipation of your thread.

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

You just come off as a troll with this. It’s the ranger subforum, one of the professions that has suffered the most from bad balancing. Anyways, sure. Put it in line. Make Natural Stride permanent 25 %, not hindered by movement impairing conditions.

You’re asking how it is balanced. You already know the trade off. How about starting off the topic with a discussion about wether the trade off is balanced or not, instead of blatantly ask for nerfs as if the trait was just a flat out upgrade to other similar traits with no downside.

Its perfectly Balanced already easly countered by Mobility CC , Cripples are common as muck and so is Chill now on Reaper plus other Non druid rangers have 10-20seconds(depending on condition durations) of Predators instinct for cripple .

Natures stride is not even up for Disscusion so Quit now.

in Ranger

Lazze.9870

Its perfectly Balanced already easly countered by Mobility CC , Cripples are common as muck and so is Chill now on Reaper plus other Non druid rangers have 10-20seconds(depending on condition durations) of Predators instinct for cripple .

Natures stride is not even up for Disscusion so Quit now.

How about you quit, instead of replying someone who doesn’t even disagree with you with a comment on how Natural Stride is balanced as it is.

(edited by Lazze.9870)

in Ranger

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

1st, it occupies a Master Slot, so you can’t get glyphs -cd

2nd, Chrono has the 25% as minor with no drawback

3rd Other classes’ 25% all do something else other than giving 25% speed

4th this is probably the only reason people who don’t play healer pick this traitline, so it’s justified.

5th It will become useless if you’re crippled or chilled.

in Ranger

Posted by: Rizo.9534

Rizo.9534

1st, it occupies a Master Slot, so you can’t get glyphs -cd

2nd, Chrono has the 25% as minor with no drawback

3rd Other classes’ 25% all do something else other than giving 25% speed

4th this is probably the only reason people who don’t play healer pick this traitline, so it’s justified.

5th It will become useless if you’re crippled or chilled.

6th before druid, ranger can keep swiftness 24/7 anyway and stack it u to 2min.

in Ranger

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Yeah this trait is awesome, and definitely balanced with how it works. I’m glad Rangers got this kind of functionality, since it opens them up to not having to think about Swiftness on their weapons and skills at the cost of being severely penalized by movement-impairing conditions.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!