Nerf all the things!!! \o/

Nerf all the things!!! \o/

in Ranger

Posted by: Khadez.4958

Khadez.4958

I really cant understand why WHAO needed to be nerfed, and even more so, why so fast?
Especially the might 3 stack cap. How is transferring 5 Might stacks from your pet to yourself considered OP when warrior can keep 25 Might on the whole party and that is not considered OP? Is it because warriors don’t probably use Phalanx Strength in PvP and all balancing is done for PvP? But then again… many other overpowered PvP builds have been hanging around for ages. Is it some sort of a grudge against rangers?
It would really help is the architect of this nerf came to the forums and explained his reasons but I’m not really counting on that.

I’ve been prepping my necro to perhaps take the “Main” role over from my ranger once HoT launches. The recent changes however have made me feel that perhaps I want to stick with ranger after all and still have a reaper as a side character. Seeing how the nerfs get fired at rangers from the hip don’t really give me much hope though.

I just hope reaper doesn’t get nerfed through the ground because “oh god, it may actually steal some of warrior’s thunder”. But it probably will since the favorism is strong here.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant. Just, looking at the future as a non Guardian/Warrior/Ele player (in PvE) makes me sad.

(edited by Khadez.4958)