Nerfs Rangers could tolerate

in Ranger

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

There title says it all, with all the complaint thread centered around ranger it could very well be only a matter of time before they just throw the profession under the bus to quiet the mass.

So with that in mind where can the profession give up ground that could shut the complainers up, but without ruining the profession?

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Why would you want to nerf a profession most people don’t feel is as strong as the others? To quiet down a handful of people who have no idea what’s going on? They’ll just complain about something else; you can’t pacify them nor should you try.

in Ranger

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

I will begin: range. I spoke with many ranger in my server and they feel ranger range should be slightly decreased in between 1200-1400 range. I mention of 1300 range which i suggested; they say it is ok as long their damage and mobility are not tampered with. So it is 1300 range than which will help range class be a challenge class and fun class to other class.

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

A nerf Rangers could tolerate is to remove sharing Vigor with Pets in the Fortifying Bond minor trait. kitten pet dodges are OP.

:-"

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Reduce pet leash range to 5000.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

(edited by cafard.8953)

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

People are too busy complaining about the stability changes now, LB ranger topics are sooooo yesteryear.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Ranger

Posted by: Sarision.6347

Sarision.6347

^Wat.

I’ll bite: Rework LB auto. Keep the same coefficient (mid) and move the Vuln from RF to it, but only beyond 600 units.

Therefore, one stack of Vuln at 600 or greater for 5 seconds base. Oh and rename it to Power Shot or Penetrating Attack.

in Ranger

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

There title says it all, with all the complaint thread centered around ranger it could very well be only a matter of time before they just throw the profession under the bus to quiet the mass.

So with that in mind where can the profession give up ground that could shut the complainers up, but without ruining the profession?

This topic is pointless and rent, should be closed.
You guys try to nerf most nerfed profession… profession that already is poorly viable, and LONGBOW has a name for reazon … some staff ele or mesmer or warrior can shoot or cast a spell almost the same range..

Message to OP if power LB is problem for you, you are probably countered, and build to prevent that.. if you cannot dodge two times then my you should probably play PVE, because ranger LB is not even OP.

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

in Ranger

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

I will begin: range. I spoke with many ranger in my server and they feel ranger range should be slightly decreased in between 1200-1400 range. I mention of 1300 range which i suggested; they say it is ok as long their damage and mobility are not tampered with. So it is 1300 range than which will help range class be a challenge class and fun class to other class.

This guy is lying. He posted this in ranger forum and got completely rebutted. He did not give any constructive counter argument and just ignore all posts that other rangers proposed why the nerf is not necessary

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Ranger-range-1500-need-risk-Sugg-1300-range/page/3#post4897492

in Ranger

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

Reduce me 200 range, but:
- give me mobility that you guys have
- give me utility that you guys have
- give me might stacks that you guys have
- give me useful pet with good path finding and good attack range calculation
- give me team viability
- give me nice skill rotations
- give me useful trait

Give me what you guys have and i give you 200 range… you complain to hard, and don’t realize how freaking OP other classes are compared to range that rangers have. You just try to run full berserker, no protection and then you try to tell me how hard is to dodge two skills that ranger has.

I challenge you, bring me this and i’ll gladly give my 200.300 range that you rent about it so hard.

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

(edited by Firelysm.4967)

in Ranger

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

I find most rangers to be easy food once I close the gap. No point nerfing them, really. That’d just reduce one of the only challenging things I face when dealing with any decent ranger.

Thus, I don’t find them needing of nerfs at this moment. They’re somewhat like mesmers at the moment: Filters that sort out the bad from good, those who adapt and learn from those who don’t.

in Ranger

DarkSyze.8627

This guy is lying. He posted this in ranger forum and got completely rebutted. He did not give any constructive counter argument and just ignore all posts that other rangers proposed why the nerf is not necessary

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Ranger-range-1500-need-risk-Sugg-1300-range/page/3#post4897492

I am lying, do you have Attention now? Do you feel better now. Since I am Lying, show evidence where i Lied? I am Serious! Do you know what Opinion is? So to you, give Opinion mean to agree with all counter argument and agree with all ranger propose?

I feel sorry for you if you define opinion like that. Here is definition of opinion and suggestion

Opinion- “a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty”.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/opinion

Suggestion- “the idea thus called up”
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Opinion

So you see, there is no definition where Opinion and Suggestion mean I should to be Force to agree with argument or should be Force to agree to Proposition or even should Have to Agree with argument or should Have to agree to Proposition.

Last, here is definition of idea- “An Opinion, Conviction or Principle”
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/idea

I give a Idea, Opinion and Suggestion of ranger range to be 1300 range. I do not understand why you feel give Opinion, idea and Suggestion is a threat to you? Do you know, everyone have diferent mind? Do you know everyone mind is not same? Do you know some mind can agree with other mind? Do you know some mind can not agree with other mind?

I hope you learn from all this so next time if you encounter someone give idea, opinion and suggestion, that you think the person should agree with you or should be force to agree with you. Because it is very bad to believe in that, I am Serious! You can not Control someone mind because you do not like it! You can not Force someone mind to be like yours because you do not like it. Everyone mind is not like yours, you need to learn that.

A man has to learn that he cannot command things, but that he can command himself; that he cannot coerce the wills of others, but that he can mold and master his own will: and things serve him who serves Truth; people seek guidance of him who is master of himself

Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

in Ranger

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

• Reduce Longbow damage from all skills by 50%
  • Reduce Longbow range to 800 range
  • Reduce vulnerability stack to 1 at the final shot.
  • Remove stealth from Longbow 3
  • Pet does not gain swiftness from longbow 3.
  • Point Blank shot does not knockback anymore
  • Barrage does not cripple anymore
  • Increase cooldown of all skills by 20%
  • Increase aftercast by 2 seconds for all skills.
  • Increase cast time by 2 seconds for all skills.
  • Bear pet will now hold “I’m a noob” sign.
  • Spider pets will now eat their owner
  • Rangers do not have enough badges to tame a wolf pet.
  • Barrage will rain down teddy bears instead of arrows.
  • Retaliation damage inflicted on the ranger is increased by 100%.
  • Confusion damage inflicted on the ranger is increased by 100%
  • Immobilize, Chill, Cripple will last 100% longer when inflicted on the ranger.
  • Ranger cannot gain any boons or buffs.
  • Poison, bleed, Burning will do 100% more damage.
  • Rangers will now drop items directly from their inventory.
5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Ranger

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

• Reduce Longbow damage from all skills by 50%
  • Reduce Longbow range to 800 range
  • Reduce vulnerability stack to 1 at the final shot.
  • Remove stealth from Longbow 3
  • Pet does not gain swiftness from longbow 3.
  • Point Blank shot does not knockback anymore
  • Barrage does not cripple anymore
  • Increase cooldown of all skills by 20%
  • Increase aftercast by 2 seconds for all skills.
  • Increase cast time by 2 seconds for all skills.
  • Bear pet will now hold “I’m a noob” sign.
  • Spider pets will now eat their owner
  • Rangers do not have enough badges to tame a wolf pet.
  • Barrage will rain down teddy bears instead of arrows.
  • Retaliation damage inflicted on the ranger is increased by 100%.
  • Confusion damage inflicted on the ranger is increased by 100%
  • Immobilize, Chill, Cripple will last 100% longer when inflicted on the ranger.
  • Ranger cannot gain any boons or buffs.
  • Poison, bleed, Burning will do 100% more damage.
  • Rangers will now drop items directly from their inventory.

“Bear pet will now hold “I’m a noob” sign.” Hey, that would be a major buff the class overall.

in Ranger

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

A nerf Rangers could tolerate is to remove sharing Vigor with Pets in the Fortifying Bond minor trait. kitten pet dodges are OP.

:-"

Anything but that. I’d have to rework my whole build.

in Ranger

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

I am lying, do you have Attention now? Do you feel better now. Since I am Lying, show evidence where i Lied? I am Serious! Do you know what Opinion is? So to you, give Opinion mean to agree with all counter argument and agree with all ranger propose?

I feel sorry for you if you define opinion like that. Here is definition of opinion and suggestion

Opinion- “a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty”.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/opinion

Suggestion- “the idea thus called up”
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Opinion

So you see, there is no definition where Opinion and Suggestion mean I should to be Force to agree with argument or should be Force to agree to Proposition or even should Have to Agree with argument or should Have to agree to Proposition.

Last, here is definition of idea- “An Opinion, Conviction or Principle”
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/idea

I give a Idea, Opinion and Suggestion of ranger range to be 1300 range. I do not understand why you feel give Opinion, idea and Suggestion is a threat to you? Do you know, everyone have diferent mind? Do you know everyone mind is not same? Do you know some mind can agree with other mind? Do you know some mind can not agree with other mind?

I hope you learn from all this so next time if you encounter someone give idea, opinion and suggestion, that you think the person should agree with you or should be force to agree with you. Because it is very bad to believe in that, I am Serious! You can not Control someone mind because you do not like it! You can not Force someone mind to be like yours because you do not like it. Everyone mind is not like yours, you need to learn that.

A man has to learn that he cannot command things, but that he can command himself; that he cannot coerce the wills of others, but that he can mold and master his own will: and things serve him who serves Truth; people seek guidance of him who is master of himself

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/empirical

Observation overrides opinion, and we observe that the longbow, despite its 1500 range, is not used in top level PvP tournaments. We can also observe that, on average, in a 1v1 fight, a longbow ranger will not get more than a couple of hits in before the ranger’s opponent closes the gap and the fight degenerates into close combat. Finally, we observe that a ranger traited and geared for a longbow will always lose to an equally skilled melee-oriented foe in close combat. In a fair fight, the longbow ranger has a disadvantage against an equally skilled opponent.

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Carrion devourer f2 underwater skill:

Regenerate, reduced duration from 15sec to 10sec.

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Carrion devourer f2 underwater skill:

Regenerate, reduced duration from 15sec to 10sec.

without ruining the profession?

Can’t read, bruh?

in Ranger

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Nerf all weapons across all classes with the exception of ranger great sword…

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

in Ranger

Bran.7425

This topic is pointless and rent, should be closed. You also seem very quick to go on the offensive there, I never
You guys try to nerf most nerfed profession… profession that already is poorly viable, and LONGBOW has a name for reazon … some staff ele or mesmer or warrior can shoot or cast a spell almost the same range..

Message to OP if power LB is problem for you, you are probably countered, and build to prevent that.. if you cannot dodge two times then my you should probably play PVE, because ranger LB is not even OP.

You might want to look at my post history there bub, I’ve been trying for improvements and clearing up misinformation where I can pretty much from the beginning. So how about you post something constructive and less pointless. Until then think about what you are posting instead of knee-jerking and assuming I am trying to take the one thing about the ranger that makes if bearable for you. I never said a thing about the longbow, you can look at my argument with those that do, but it is much easier for you to just spew garbage and try to use not so thinly disguised insults.

Enjoy you dying mode on a profession that bias well more than likely force out soon enough.

And for the record the word is REASON, not reazon.

(edited by Bran.7425)

in Ranger

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

@DarkSyze.8627

Your opinion is your opinion. Keep it in your topic you made so we don’t have to read it. This one asks RANGERS for nerfs WE could tolerate.

@topic
Nerf per damage even more. At least I’d stop trying to use them for offence and would fully swap to CC pets.

in Ranger

Bran.7425

@topic
Nerf per damage even more. At least I’d stop trying to use them for offence and would fully swap to CC pets.

I could see that, however from the pvp view of things most of the dps are already not seeing much use. So basically for that side of the game if would be next to unnoticeable, and par for the course for anet with adverse effect for pve to ‘improve’ pvp.

in Ranger

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Rangers still dont have the damage or skills to outrun a cele dd ele or a medi guard. (Or any tanky setup)

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Ranger

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

^Wat.

Well, we’ve been OP since they “increased” it to 2000, so it’s time to nerf it back to where it was before.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in Ranger

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I’d say nerf the shortbow back to the state it was in before they did the animation “fix”.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in Ranger

Posted by: Soilder.3607

Soilder.3607

Rangers still dont have the damage or skills to outrun a cele dd ele or a medi guard. (Or any tanky setup)

Uh, we have a lot of sources of immoblize. And if running sword/gs, you have enough travel skills to outrun them.

Stormbluff Isle

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

I think trapper rune rune 4 and 6 bonuses could use 3sec ICD , its more or less a rune for ranger only so i think its relevent.

in Ranger

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Anything to reduce the negative consequences to teammates from Point Blank Shot would be great. Overall, I’d like to see less reliance on Longbow and an improvement of melee weapons. Getting rangers to use their melee weapons more, might make them more desirable for dungeon groups.

in Ranger

Posted by: Vinegaroon.4369

Vinegaroon.4369

Get rid of the pet and turn Ranger into a stand alone class, instead of having a garbage class mechanic.

in Ranger

Posted by: MFoy.3284

MFoy.3284

Hands down, this wins for the “Dumbest Thread of the Year”

…and it’s only March?!?

in Ranger

DarkSyze.8627

Hands down, this wins for the “Dumbest Thread of the Year”

…and it’s only March?!?

Is this your suggestion for thread?

Ankur

in Ranger

Bran.7425

Basically the replies kind of speak for the whole topic there isn’t a whole lot that can really be nerfed while maintaining the design philosophy of the profession and allowing it to be competitive, which at this point the profession isn’t where it needs to be.

Unfortunately the general feedback they are receiving it very negative for the profession as such it is likely that the nerf Rangers will be force to deal with will be either being ignored developmentally or the increase in the abilities that hard count the profession.

in Ranger

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

The small but loud group is comprised mostly of individuals who just hate rangers in general, regardless of whether or not they need to be nerfed. They believe that playing ranger is automatically equal to a lack of manhood, and there is no end to their efforts to see Rangers emasculated completely to the point that it is an unused profession.

Ranger’s don’t need to be nerfed any more, and there is nothing I would compromise on.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

in Ranger

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Turn rapid fire into a shotgun. Same as poison volley. Huehuehue. Ranged dmg nerf and ranger gets some aoe!

in Ranger

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

Rather then nerf Rangers, they could fix the 1800 LB range bug and see where that takes us from there.

My issue fighting Rangers on other classes is the pets commonly chosen. The Wolf is in all reality, the biggest “l2p” thing I’ve ever been smacked with. But nerfing this would kitten Ranger. The issue is you have to dodge its knockdown and the Ranger’s knockback. Or you eat a whole RF.

That brings me to PBS, it is incredibly hard to dodge. Its being used as a offensive CC. The wind up animation is there now, but its too fast. Slowing this down, or adding adding a flashy particle effect (The Ranger flashes purple fire on the shot or something, purple looks nice with green.) anything of that nature would help. (Pin Down needs the same treatment, although I seem to avoid this more then PBS)

Just my two cents.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in Ranger

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

more tell-signs(not changing channeling time/damage/effects/etc., just the visual representation of the skill) on longbow #3 and #4 so opponents can tell which attack they are using a bit better.

not sure if this would be considered a nerf, but i’d like to see it added tbh

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

more tell-signs(not changing channeling time/damage/effects/etc., just the visual representation of the skill) on longbow #3 and #4 so opponents can tell which attack they are using a bit better.

not sure if this would be considered a nerf, but i’d like to see it added tbh

It’s actually added already, especially skill #4.

in Ranger

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I am fine if they ever decide to nerf the range of longbow.

in Ranger

Bran.7425

Only if they do a comparative nerf across the board as the rangers design focus seems to be centered on pvp. Wonder how long before they would want everything returned to normal?

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

I’m also fine that they remove the damage penalty on LB in closer range, and make LB default travel speed like 50% of the RtW, because the current travel speed in unacceptable in PVP/ WVW without the trait.

Yeah I can fight in shorter range, just don’t make me useless when it comes to close range. You want to take away something? Ok, but you need to add other things to compensate.

in Ranger

Posted by: Zoef.2761

Zoef.2761

I shake my head at all the nonsense u read on this forum. There was a time when it was worthwhile to come here. I wonder if there are more professions that are in favour of possible nerfs to their own profession. I doubt it. Instead of advocating nerfs to ranger we’d better talk about buffs we could tolerate. I guess this is what happens when fools get a forum to voice their so-called expert opinions. I agree with Mfoy: Dumbest thread so far. Let’s see if we can do any better than this. Go for it boys and girls. I know u can do it! (Looking at u Darksyze).

(edited by Zoef.2761)

in Ranger

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

None.
Haters gonna hate.
Baddies gonna bad.

What do they have in common? Haters and baddies are both the loudest common denominator. The game isn’t balanced around knuckledraggers and mouthbreathers that complain the loudest.

People complaining are the same people that would complain that their opponents paddle in pong is bigger. They perceive something incorrect, and demand it be changed in accordance to that perception.

You wouldn’t ask a drug addict to hold your wallet, you wouldn’t ask an armless person to shake your hand, and you shouldn’t let the bottom-line average worst group of videogame players in GW2 to make balance decisions for the game, and then accommodate them by asking ridiculous questions like this that makes them seem like they might have a point, when really you’re just irritated that they exist (like we all are).

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

in Ranger

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

Yeah, isn’t it funny how enemy rangers are, supposedly, OP and yet, when you try to do WvW, you virtually always get (normally politely) asked to retire your Ranger (as they’re, apparently, virtually useless) and bring virtually any other prof (ideally, heavy armour) instead.

Isn’t it funny how enemy Rangers are, supposedly, OP and yet, when you do a dungeon you get told that “Rangers aren’t meant for dungeons.” and that “New players shouldn’t play Ranger.”.

Isn’t it funny how enemy Rangers are, supposedly, OP due to using ranged weapons and yet, you are told by people on your own side that ranged weapons are virtually useless, in most situations, due to them having far worse damage than melee weaps and that you should, therefore, use melee weaps whenever possible.

Isn’t it funny how enemy Rangers are, supposedly, OP and yet, by all accounts, Rangers on your own side are so underpowered and lacking in survivability that they should go home/switch to another prof whenever possible.

Isn’t it funny…

Seems to me (and it’s exactly the same situation in WoW with Warriors and DKs), that people who never like to lose, obviously, choose to play profs which are OP and have high survivability.

Then, because they are people who can’t handle ever losing, if they do occasionally lose to a Ranger, they simply whine to high heaven and demand endless nerfs.

All the while, these very same people still see nothing wrong in, simultaneously, telling everyone on their own side that Rangers are useless and that they should swap to a “good” prof.

ANet, wake up and smell the coffee, for goodness sake.

We’re not OP, we’re severely underpowered, especially when we use bows.

Otherwise, why are we constantly being told by people on our own side to not use bows (our natural weapon of choice) and to switch to another “good” prof, if possible?

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

(edited by Tigaseye.2047)

in Ranger

Tigaseye.2047

The game isn’t balanced around knuckledraggers and mouthbreathers that complain the loudest.

Unfortunately, I suspect that it is.

In WoW, for example, hunters wear mail (not leather), we have a proper disengage (not a 2 foot joke one) and our damage with ranged weaps is not nerfed.

…and yet, still, playing a DK in PVP is like falling off a log (i.e. super easy) compared with playing hunter.

So, I can only imagine the utter joke that is, supposedly, “balance” in this game.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

in Ranger

Tigaseye.2047

Get rid of the pet and turn Ranger into a stand alone class, instead of having a garbage class mechanic.

I would leave the game if they did this.

I play Ranger/Hunter for 2 things: pets and bows.

If I can’t use either of those, I would rather either give up, or (somewhat reluctantly) go back to a game where I can.

in Ranger

Tigaseye.2047

Anything to reduce the negative consequences to teammates from Point Blank Shot would be great. Overall, I’d like to see less reliance on Longbow and an improvement of melee weapons. Getting rangers to use their melee weapons more, might make them more desirable for dungeon groups.

No, they should un-nerf the damage of ranged weapons to make them “desirable for dungeon groups” and also, ideally, design the dungeons and/or general mechanics to be far less stack reliant.

Stacking for everything is a horrible, restrictive, boring design.

Honestly, I find it utterly unbelievable that anyone would even suggest that Rangers shouldn’t use bows.

Ranger – the clue is in the name, for goodness sake.

We should be able to use them all the time, with no penalty, just as we can in other games.

in Ranger

Posted by: SirWarriant.2319

SirWarriant.2319

“nerfs we could tolerate”

Really, we are already one of the worst off classes and finally buffed up to semi usefulness after 2 years of being in the gutter. We have like 2 reliable builds and you want us nerfed. K then

Ullr Thorgislwulf: 80 Ranger Yaks Bend sPvP & WvW
Eladan of Greenwood: 80 Ranger
Elemir Swiftblade: 80 Thief

in Ranger

Bran.7425

Really, we are already one of the worst off classes and finally buffed up to semi usefulness after 2 years of being in the gutter. We have like 2 reliable builds and you want us nerfed. K then

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it? Either that or you just skim an feel the need to be part of the discuss, only you really haven’t added anything.

in Ranger

Tigaseye.2047

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it? Either that or you just skim an feel the need to be part of the discuss, only you really haven’t added anything.

How did he show he didn’t comprehend the OP properly?

Seems like a perfectly reasonable reply, to me.

Too reasonable, in fact.

BTW, if you’re actually for real (which I doubt), you should learn that the way to counter totally unreasonable demands is to not capitulate and in this case, to make some (reasonable) demands of your own.

Not to try to figure out how best to capitulate…

in Ranger

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

I’d like a nerf to sword auto attack that doesnt root you