New Elite pet skill for ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

You gain control of the nearest Charr player and they unwillingly become bound to you for 120 seconds. They shield you from 50% of all incoming damage and they sacrifice themselves for you if you’re about to receive a fatal/killing blow.

in Ranger

Posted by: Aria.5940

Aria.5940

lol +1, that just made my day
Do you think we could also be allowed to tame juvenile charr?

in Ranger

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

CMstorm, I am Charr. I’d love to make u Believe that u have control over me, just to get close enough to make u my dinner. I rarely eat/harm other races but some simply deserve it…

Aria… and u would just dare to touch my cubs! Hmm… perhaps I’ll let MY juvenile pets play with YOUR kids! I happen to be a charr ranger, so I have loads of juveniles…!

Kima & Co

in Ranger

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

CMstorm, I am Charr. I’d love to make u Believe that u have control over me, just to get close enough to make u my dinner. I rarely eat/harm other races but some simply deserve it…

Aria… and u would just dare to touch my cubs! Hmm… perhaps I’ll let MY juvenile pets play with YOUR kids! I happen to be a charr ranger, so I have loads of juveniles…!

Frostfang, I fear you have misunderstood me. You see, I too, am a Charr and by having this ability, it’ll let us Charr come in together to protect one another when we most need it

in Ranger

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Ah ok im a green salad (sylvaris) but hey getting control of charr character, sounds fun. ¨PS: i dont recall having kids to begin with so where can we play with juvenille charr?

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

in Ranger

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Your cubs?? You gave them away to the nearest farhar. Probably haven’t even seen them in years. You’ll never even miss em.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Ranger

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

Plenty of juvenile chars on map chat. They may be the one thing that behaves worse that ANET pet AI.