No Bonus % Based on %

No Bonus % Based on %

in Ranger

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

i just noticed that rangers are the only class that dont have this kind of Trait
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hardened_Foundation
?why?

No Bonus % Based on %

in Ranger

Posted by: Elorna.5329

Elorna.5329

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Instinctive_Reaction
But it’s based off healing power, which almost no one uses. Maybe if healing is actually a necessity in raids, some druids might go with clerics or zealots, and this trait gets some use (altho at that point, it’s competing with Bountiful Hunter, so probably no).

The greatest freedom is the freedom not to get involved.

No Bonus % Based on %

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Both those traits look just terrible.

No Bonus % Based on %

in Ranger

Posted by: Elorna.5329

Elorna.5329

They are.

The greatest freedom is the freedom not to get involved.

No Bonus % Based on %

in Ranger

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Instinctive_Reaction
But it’s based off healing power, which almost no one uses. Maybe if healing is actually a necessity in raids, some druids might go with clerics or zealots, and this trait gets some use (altho at that point, it’s competing with Bountiful Hunter, so probably no).

It used to be power from vitality before the trait revamp, which was very neat for wvw zerging. Switching it to healing power while maitaining it at 7% made it utterly useless.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

No Bonus % Based on %

in Ranger

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

They are.

I doubt there is ever a point where this is worth taking. I mean how much healing power would you have to have for this to out damage bountiful hunter? And if you did stack your healing power that high your direct damage would be so bad at that point that you might as well just pick up allies aid instead.

They either need to revert it to being based off vitality or change it so your condi damage gets the boost based off of healing power.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

No Bonus % Based on %

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Yeah, all % traits should scale from a primary stat.

If it were me, I would reverse the scaling of IR so that 10% of Power became Healing Power. That would be useful for all Ranger builds and also fit in with the other two Adepts for a support, DPS and a sustain trait.

No Bonus % Based on %

in Ranger

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Yeah, all % traits should scale from a primary stat.

If it were me, I would reverse the scaling of IR so that 10% of Power became Healing Power. That would be useful for all Ranger builds and also fit in with the other two Adepts for a support, DPS and a sustain trait.

Would be a neat trait for a hybrid DPS-Druid build.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!