No pet's damage in combat log

in Ranger

Posted by: Balor.9103

Balor.9103

It would be nice if Anet adds pet’s damage to combat log to see how much pet dealt damage in total without that we need to remember every damage number during combat. Also it would be nice to see other combat details like boons, conditions,etc…

in Ranger

Posted by: Tracker.6483

Tracker.6483

I’d like to see it as an option to add the data to the log (Combat or a new log)

Would also like to see an option for healing data.

in Ranger

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The combat log as a whole is garbage. There are so many things missing from it that its near useless for any actual data acquisition. Needs to display pet damage (not just Ranger pets but all pets, turrets, minions, whatever), conditions, heals, boons, whether or not an attack crits, other players’ damage, ect. Even the enemy damage display is screwed up, at one point I got near insta-killed by 3 random bandits and wanting to know WTF happened I went back into my log, and based on what the log said I took nothing but about 800 damage (out of my 2000 health pool).

in Ranger

Posted by: Dante Dragonhand.2538

Dante Dragonhand.2538

Yea, I love seeing my pet f2 someone for 14k and not being able to screen it off combat log.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Accurate logs would just be used against Anet. Within an hour you would have baseline DPS charts for every class at every level and accurate formulas for predicting DPS. You’d also have every weak class (*cough*RANGERS*cough*) dropped to the curb like a used prostitute.

It would take away from the “fun” of playing, only having a vague feeling that you’re sub-par instead of knowing it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Arekai.5698

Arekai.5698

It shows no damage because it deals no damage.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

in Ranger

Posted by: krojack.4920

krojack.4920

It shows no damage because it deals no damage because it’s always dead.

I about spit my drink out laughing at this, also fixed it for you. =)

But jokes aside, the combat log is missing a LOT of information if you ask me. Pet damage is a very important one.

80 Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
ยป My current Guild Wars 2 game annoyances