OMG I need help guys

OMG I need help guys

in Ranger

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

i am a full time pvper now because well pve just got boring to be honest. the builds i have been using are any where from a Regen con builds with tons of toughness to a full on cleric builds they were working fantastic well not anymore. soon has some of these ele and mes get in the mix its over real fast. but i am afraid of using a ranger power build for the fact that with the builds i have been using i can not just run but walk to not all but most bow power ranger face tank the arrows and kill them quick for there lack of def so how can a power build work? i am at the point of thinking of quieting game sucks to since i cant get my money back from the pre buying the expansion since its not considered a pre order.there has to be some sort of build that can counter well for the lack of be better term what seems like some hard core over powered classes and to be honest i real don’t like playing the other classes tried just not my thing. i will try any build you guys throw at me for a few hours each to see what works thank you in advance

master jedi david

OMG I need help guys

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

The Wall
Anyways, one I used for some time is this. Feel free to use Spike Trap instead.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/PvP-build-Marauder/first#post5221438

“Observe, learn and counter.”

OMG I need help guys

in Ranger

Posted by: MattyP.6954

MattyP.6954

I’ve used this since the patch and it’s been really powerful.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRjEqQLLWyCOsAVLGyDqNAKg1uT4g4I+pfJe+S2VBA-TZBFABC8IAAa/BxLDgwRAAgLAAA

The stats are slightly below full glass, but I get lots of survivability from my traits and utilities (ability to cleanse 8 conditions on demand, passive condi to pet, and two stun breaks). Between GS Block/knockback and stun, LB 4, and Traits giving Blind and Taunt to F2, there is a fair amount of control to this build as well

Give it a try.

Server — Fort Aspenwood
Mains — Mathias of the Wood [Ranger]; Collaborator Bluatt [Engineer]
Alts — Necromancer, Warrior, Elementalist