Oakheart Salve or Hide in plain sight?

in Ranger

Posted by: Sumusikoo.1360

Sumusikoo.1360

Which of these 2 traits u recommend me to choose?

in Ranger

Posted by: Manekk.6981

Manekk.6981

In general Hide in plain sight I would say, losing target in pvp for even a few seconds can make a huge diffrence and if there are multiple people around I’d say it’s easily the better, but it could depend on your setup if you’re traited into nature magic and longer regens then oakheart can help give permanent or near permanent regeneration depending runes and choice of heal wich is obviously also very strong.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kasama.8941

Kasama.8941

It depends on how much condition removal, or regeneration, you have already. If you feel that you have enough, then go for Hide in Plain Sight. If you also use Shared Anguish, you’ll have a very fun stealth combo with Hide in Plain Sight, as well.

80 Ranger | 80 Mesmer | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 40 Engineer
“The learned is happy, nature to explore. The fool is happy, that he knows no more.”
-Alexander Pope

in Ranger

Posted by: Sumusikoo.1360

Sumusikoo.1360

It depends on how much condition removal, or regeneration, you have already. If you feel that you have enough, then go for Hide in Plain Sight. If you also use Shared Anguish, you’ll have a very fun stealth combo with Hide in Plain Sight, as well.

check my traits post and tell me which you’d recommend

in Ranger

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

I don’t get the point of hide in plain sight. It’s removed when you move and applied when you’re stunned… so there’s logically only one place you can be. Am I missing something here?

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in Ranger

Posted by: capuchinseven.8395

capuchinseven.8395

I just have no time for Hide in Plain sight, some seem to love it but whenever I see a Ranger I had targeted stealth and then come back I just roll my eyes and carry on killing it.

In a large zerg, maybe I’d be annoyed if I had to find my target again, maybe.

The bravest animal in the land is Captain Beaky and his band.

in Ranger

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Hide in Plain Sight is basicly stealth for 3sec every 30seconds. Personally I can’t go on without it. It’s simply great no matter solo or group roaming.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Pve or pvp? 15 chars.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user