One change I would like to Water Spirit

in Ranger

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

Allow me to destroy my water spirit so that when I move with a stationary spirit, I am not waiting for it to expire THEN waiting for the cool down.

Or

Allow the water spirit only to move without traiting BUT don’t increase its HPs.

in Ranger

Posted by: Solandri.9640

Solandri.9640

Just swap out the spirit skill for a different skill. That will kill the spirit. This didn’t used to work when they were on a fixed 60 sec cooldown. But now that they’re on a 20 sec cooldown upon death, it’s a viable if clunky way to move your spirits.

If you used the spirit’s active, I’m pretty sure you have to wait for that to come off cooldown before you can swap skills.

And make sure to swap it with a skill with a short cooldown. It’s very easy to miss the little arrow above the skill icon, and accidentally fire the skill instead of bringing up the skill selection window. If that happens, you’ll have to wait for the skill’s cooldown before you can swap the spirit back.

in Ranger

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

Clunky but very useful for running spirits without traits!
I still want a self destruct button on the spirits.

in Ranger

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

Not clunky. Standard play. It’s your self-destruct button. It’s not uncommon for people to switch around their utilities when they’re not in combat.

in Ranger

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

I want one for pets.

All is vain.

in Ranger

Posted by: Shirk.6421

Shirk.6421

I want one for pets.

Just search for a cliff and you’re good to go…

Attachments: