PVE Druid Hub

PVE Druid Hub

in Ranger

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

So lets bunker down here and talk Druid.

Ive been Raiding a lot lately, doing a lot of fractals, and ive come to a conclusion that Druid is in a really good spot. Im so used to telling people Ranger sucks that its awkard for me. I actually want druids around me at all times.

So I currently have a Zerker and Zealot set on my druid and im thinking of taking my viper set off my engi and giving it to my druid. Is anyone having success with condi druid, this a/t build thats going on? I heard theres a video of A/T druids raiding but I Cant seem to find any.

anyway, Druid is awesome.

PVE Druid Hub

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

DnT recently came out with a video suggesting 2 damage focused (full vipers) condi druids. If that’s worth anything.

You might want to keep an eye on the 10 ranger raid thread as well. That will succeed.

PVE Druid Hub

in Ranger

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

DnT recently came out with a video suggesting 2 damage focused (full vipers) condi druids. If that’s worth anything.

You might want to keep an eye on the 10 ranger raid thread as well. That will succeed.

yep I saw that, im interested in that as well. I would absolutely love to use my druid more, trying to play more engi/ranger/necro and less War/Guard

PVE Druid Hub

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Me in my current raiding group have already tried going with 2 viper Rangers.
The truth is, that composition doesn’t really work unless it’s a full hardcore party. Viper Ranger has to sacrifice a lot of personal DPS to get all the boosts for his subsquad.

I can’t really say this in numbers… But from my personal observation – a Berserker Healer (building CAF via traited Healing Spring) that throws GotL 4 times as often and doesn’t need to risk bugged QuickDraw and keeps the raid focused on DPS and not their HP is much more worthwhile.

But, yes. Rangers became that good to become wanted in raids, regardless of the skill level.
In casual groups – we are the ones to babysit and carry them through their mistakes.
In hardcore groups – we are the extreme Raid Damage buffers that no one will ever be able to surpass.

“Observe, learn and counter.”