PVE Ranger build

PVE Ranger build

in Ranger

Posted by: KSIBBQ.8123

KSIBBQ.8123

Good damage from myself and pet, while having some survive-ability. Tell me what you think! http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fNMQJATRnMqEqoVwVwVsUswhlhFctctMQfgs+RgGcr85X7MW6kZSA-TxBBABAcBAyS5HR7PkiOgcU/hRlgB8AACAgAwEn4En4EnYA-e

PVE Ranger build

in Ranger

Posted by: Ronin.5038

Ronin.5038

All i can say is that you’re not helping the image that many people have towards rangers.

Unless this is just for solo content, in which case whatever is fun for you will be ok.

PVE Ranger build

in Ranger

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

It hasn’t got the support of the Brazil build but the personal DPS will be high enough.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

PVE Ranger build

in Ranger

KSIBBQ.8123

All i can say is that you’re not helping the image that many people have towards rangers.

Unless this is just for solo content, in which case whatever is fun for you will be ok.

and please explain this

PVE Ranger build

in Ranger

Posted by: DesertRose.2031

DesertRose.2031

The most efficient way to do most dungeons is to stack at certain points, lure the mobs to you and then kill them with AoEs.

Not being in melee range is a bad idea as you otherwise don’t get buffs from your teammates (e.g. Empower Allies or Might from blast finishers in fire fields) and you might pull mobs away from the rest of your team.

Not having AoEs reduces the speed your team kills trash mobs, however it’s not much of a problem if only 1 or 2 don’t have AoEs/cleave. The problem with Bow Rangers is that their single target damage is nothing to write home about, either.

Sadly, the only good build for Rangers for group content is 1H Sword+Greatsword, Spotter and traited Frost Spirit.

PVE Ranger build

in Ranger

KSIBBQ.8123

The most efficient way to do most dungeons is to stack at certain points, lure the mobs to you and then kill them with AoEs.

Not being in melee range is a bad idea as you otherwise don’t get buffs from your teammates (e.g. Empower Allies or Might from blast finishers in fire fields) and you might pull mobs away from the rest of your team.

Not having AoEs reduces the speed your team kills trash mobs, however it’s not much of a problem if only 1 or 2 don’t have AoEs/cleave. The problem with Bow Rangers is that their single target damage is nothing to write home about, either.

Sadly, the only good build for Rangers for group content is 1H Sword+Greatsword, Spotter and traited Frost Spirit.

I’m sorry but I disagree I’ve done many dungeons and Fracs.

PVE Ranger build

in Ranger

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

This is why we can’t have nice things.

PVE Ranger build

in Ranger

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

You made a Bow-Bear build with slightly less Bear? I don’t know what I was expecting.

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

PVE Ranger build

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Pretty much…

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…