[Pet Request]

[Pet Request]

in Ranger

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

I don’t think that anybody would complain if rangers gain access to torment by using a pet, was thinking a new bird or devourer would be ideal, actually given the total count number I’d say a ranged devoured applying 3 stacks on torment per hit with a 5x projectile attack on 30s base CD

Thoughts?

[P.S I’d love a 6th bird that applies 3 stacks of torment on a 20s base CD]

[Pet Request]

in Ranger

Posted by: Lazze.9870

Lazze.9870

I don’t think that anybody would complain if rangers gain access to torment by using a pet,

Except rangers.

[Pet Request]

in Ranger

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

I love devourers so I would really like to see more of them in game. But your numbers are a little bit overwhelming. The devourer which causes bleeding on f2 does 6 stacks (with 6 hits) and torment does more damage than bleeding. By the way, devourers need some buffs, I would raise the stacks of bleeding of lashtail and raise the duration of poison of whiptail. So maybe 8 stack of bleeding (last hit could do 3 stacks with one hit) and poison duration maybe 6s? And I would suggest your new devourer gets 5 stacks of torment, 1 stack per hit.

[Pet Request]

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

+1. I’d like a pet with torment on it as well, seeing how Anet usually gives us access to conditions that are not on our default weapons to the pet – might as well go with it instead of fighting it.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

[Pet Request]

in Ranger

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Yes, I’d very much like to have a pet that applies torment! Currently I’m missing that.

Kima & Co

[Pet Request]

in Ranger

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

One can only hope HoT brings a few different pet types, preferably some bigger looking ones with useful and reliable f2.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

[Pet Request]

in Ranger

Posted by: Harnel.6810

Harnel.6810

One can only hope HoT brings a few different pet types, preferably some bigger looking ones with useful and reliable f2.

It’s my personal hope that we can get a Stonehead as a tank style pet. you know one of the dinosaurs? It’d have to be scaled down somewhat, certainly, but it’d be awesome either way. Give it a similar charge to the necromancer’s flesh golem charge and I’d be sold.

[Pet Request]

in Ranger

Posted by: Maximum Potato.5923

Maximum Potato.5923

I’d love a Nightmare Hound with AoE torment on F2, kitten’d be awesome <3

Who’s a good boy? Not you, since you aggro’d the BLOODY CHAMP-