Pet bug?

Pet bug?

in Ranger

Posted by: Baseleader.4128

Baseleader.4128

Ever since the last update, pets have felt a bit wonky to me. I’ve been playing in raids mostly, haven’t checked if this problem persisted elsewhere too.

I’m using the Lynx pet a lot, and on some raid tries the pet instantly activates its F2 leap and uses the skill (ofc there’s a wind up time before he actually leaps) but as soon as i press F2 i can see the skill flashing and he’s preparing to leap. On other tries however, i have to press F2 a billion times before he actually starts preparing to leap. It’s not because he needs to run to the boss or anything because it happened on a non-moving boss aswell, and it can differ from 1 try on lets say the Mursaat Overseer where it all works fine. And the next try on the same boss, under the same circumstances, i need to spam F2 20 times before he actually uses the skill. And that will persist for all of his F2’s during the entire raidtry often.

I have tries where it always works fine, and tries where it always fails to work instantly. I can’t see any special circumstance why it some tries works always fine and on other tries always works poorly.

Pet bug?

in Ranger

Posted by: Chrury.4627

Chrury.4627

Annoying but I don’t think it’s a new thing. I’ve had the issue you mention for at least a couple balance patches. Infrequent and/or random but there.

I’ve found that doing a quick F3 will usually reset the pet, then F1 or F2 to continue as normal. You don’t have to wait until it returns all the way either, just have him turn around.