Petless Ranger

Petless Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: sprhavkdogi.9408

sprhavkdogi.9408

http://imgur.com/2q7dcoa

You can clearly see I have taken damage and my pet is not activated. I have achieved the impossible and become a petless ranger. How did I do this? Simple. First make all your terrestrial pets the new pets (wyverns, smokescale, bristleback, etc), then you enter a pvp arena directly from PvE without going into hotm. Go into character select and back into your ranger and BOOM no pet. Be warned you cannot open the pet selection window from here so the only way to get your pets back is to go underwater and set them there since you can’t get rid of the aquatic pets to my knowledge.

Petless Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Hey you all asked for this after all… Lol jk.

But it likely is a bug carried over from the original Druid Aspect concept that was revamped into what we have.

Petless Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: numberbb.8724

numberbb.8724

Our Hope. Pet less

Petless Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Gz you’ve juste kitten yourself with half of your traits and weapon skills not working properly and losing out on a significant portion of your utility/dmg.

Ranger without a pet is never going to happen and you’re just better of playing some other class to satisfy your needs.

Petless Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Petful Ranger sounds more interesting.

Petless Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

Gz you’ve juste kitten yourself with half of your traits and weapon skills not working properly and losing out on a significant portion of your utility/dmg.

So just like when your pet can’t land an attack or is inst-killed by a zerg or boss. Nice.

Petless Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Chobits.2430

Chobits.2430

This happened to me but my pet went poof when coming out of Celestial Form in PvE on my Druid. I couldn’t figure out how to get it back.

This is a really bad bug.

Thanks for the tip on how to get my pet restored.

Petless Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: sprhavkdogi.9408

sprhavkdogi.9408

Ranger without a pet is never going to happen and you’re just better of playing some other class to satisfy your needs.

Yes because clearly I don’t want any pets. It’s not like I bug reported it and spent 30 min running around trying to figure out why it happened when I logged in and then tried to replicate it so I could report it properly and have it fixed. Oh wait no I did :P (hopefully this will make obvious sarcasm obvious I hate sounding like a jerk). I just found the situation humorous since I saw so many petless ranger requests from so-called rangers I thought I’d let them try to replicate the bug and see how horrible it actually is to run around petless. My least favorite experience was raiding without them and not having a pet res when the vale guardian destroys everyone

Petless Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

All kidding aside, you guys do understand that having the pet be optional was the single most requested thing on the forums for the first two years of the game, right?