Pets for this build.

Pets for this build.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sipso.9674

Sipso.9674

So i recently switched to this build http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGtY69tcek
from my old gs build and i still try to master it.
The guy on the vid uses mostly Jaguar and Jungle Stalker. Jungle Stalker has 5 stacks of Might on F2, but Jag only has stealth which does not give him Opening Strike as i have noticed. Or does it, and i am just blind.
Up to this time i used Jungle Stalker for Might and Crimson Moa for Fury, but with Call of the Wild i can now swap moa for something else.

Pets for this build.

in Ranger

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

Ok, sort of looked at the video but it was long.
Typical DPS centric build focusing on power.

I like the following pets to really maximize power:
1. Get the Stalker for 5 might stacks (10 on pet because of nature 15)
2. Use Lashtail devourer to quickly stack might on ranger with F2 when activating RAO.
3. You get some fury on weapon swap. Red moa is meh.
4. I might be tempted to take a porcine for the forage items. Depends on playstyle which one I would pair with stalker.

Pets for this build.

in Ranger

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

I use River Drake and Marsh Drake with my power builds. Their average dps is pretty decent, but what makes them shine in a power build is when you use Rampage As One with their F2 skill. Their breath attacks shoot 6-7 projectiles that can bounce up to 3 times each, so if there’s at least 2 enemies in close proximity to one another you can easily hit 20+ stacks of might from just one skill. Plus they offer an aoe blast finisher that applied weakness as one of their basic moves as well, which is awesome for mitigating incoming damage.