Pets you'd like in the future...

in Ranger

Posted by: sevtrisen.5247

sevtrisen.5247

I want a Graveling Scavenger that has the same skill set Knockdown + Instakill.

in Ranger

Posted by: TJV.6239

TJV.6239

How does a giant centipede sound?

Shalom
Tyler Joe

in Ranger

Posted by: Comalies.6295

Comalies.6295

Running through a few zones last night…kittened in my pants..wait what? ..oh yeah…
Saw a few Branded enemies,jiz…er…
and thought..branded Devourer,rock dog,any of them..would be pretty cool to tame.
Still think Sourfang,mistfire wolf…and pretty much anything we cant tame now..and maybe some new..off the wall creatures in up coming patches/content updates…YEAH! and stuff.

in Ranger

Posted by: Fatfox.4915

Fatfox.4915

A fox (stealth/ blindness) because they are so orange! or a chameleon (stealth), or a parrot that mimicked your last battle cry, because one sick ‘em ain’t enough.
Lions as well, I miss them from Gw1.
An Octopus for underwater! But maybe a lemming as well, so that whenever I jumped off a cliff, it would follow…

in Ranger

Posted by: Corvax.1675

Corvax.1675

A puffin, a.k.a lundi in Iceland. Pretty please…

A fox would be fantastic, let me second that!

in Ranger

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

Old English sheepdog
could round up enemies and F2 skill could paint stealthed targets so you can see them

Attachments:

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

in Ranger

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Mistfire Wolf
Mistfire Bear
Mistfire Panther
Mistfire Gryphon
Hound of Balthazar
:DD

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Ranger

Posted by: Kayton.3149

Kayton.3149

I personally want to see both a wurm and a wyvern become pets. Both would add a more unique style of gameplay (wurms being subterranean and the likes and a small wyvern to add to the flying group).
Both would have builds of normal pets so no worries on scary God-like pets, they would just be mostly for looks. Other than that, any new type of creature would be cool.

in Ranger

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

BASILISK for Ranger pet! They are classed as “Drakes”, after all.

in Ranger

Posted by: Skyrant Kangaroomouse.7458

Skyrant Kangaroomouse.7458

I’d like a pet that works. Thank you.

“The DR System is not restricting players, it just here to help them realize how they want to play!”

in Ranger

Posted by: awge.3852

awge.3852

I want a honey badger, so I don’t give a kitten anywhere, against anything, all the time :P

Joking aside, I would like to see an electric eel for underwater, a red tailed/arctic fox and finally a condor for the air.

Mon Fils — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Blackgate
Ranger’s guide to PvP/WvW: http://tinyurl.com/oht3e9z

(edited by awge.3852)

in Ranger

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

I thought of another one:

Magpie
F2 ability – Steal

^_^

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Ranger

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

Tribble
F2 skill =multiply

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

in Ranger

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

One more pet with Fear/knockdown is all i want lol. Gimme me one that aoe Fear for 10sec!

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

in Ranger

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

they need to fix pets we have now before we worry about new pet in saying that i would like to see.

A larger then average size pure Jet Black WOLF so dark and sinister that foes would run in fear just bye looking at it just to be clear that is JET BLACK not grey like medium armor looks dyed black or abys.

A dolphin would be nice for cutesie factor but think and i know ya seen them the humpback whale that thing be devastating under water.

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

in Ranger

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Plated Behemoth

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Ranger

Posted by: GOOSE.4156

GOOSE.4156

Unbelievable you can have a pet shark but not a pet dolphin.

in Ranger

Posted by: jingseng.2150

jingseng.2150

A kangaroo. With a daze/stun sucker punch (it wears boxing gloves, of course), and a knockback kick.

in Ranger

Posted by: zeus.9634

zeus.9634

id love to have a tropical bird as pet, the ones you see at the fractals portal or in southsun cove, or they also spawn from the pirate runes. they look like theyve got the head of diablo on their back, thats just awesome ;)

Mariskah 80 Ranger
Lords of England Officer
Far Shiverpeaks

in Ranger

Posted by: cinemapaula.8673

cinemapaula.8673

A rabbit. Absolutely. Remember the one in GW1 with the summoning stone? BADARSE!

in Ranger

Posted by: Wolf.6781

Wolf.6781

kitten kitten kitten………just been told what this means lol. I personally love the idea of adding a few pets or even making some of the guild wars creatures available to become tame, once there bugs are sorted of course (also forgive me if there’s a lot of canine suggestions I’m a little wolf crazy).

Among these creatures becoming available I suggest rockdogs or wargs, that would be awesome and have the ogres help teach you to train them, coyotes, Cliff bats, Skelk, there’s already a heart point where the charr need help taming them so maybe have that certain place the only place you can get one. An actual hound that looks like a drake or an amphibious canine class.

Have always wanted a wolf that is the size of Garm especially since I mainly play as my Norn, maybe there could be a rare Dire wolf you can find somewhere.

Among the pets i would suggest adding Snakes, Monitors, New dog breeds
(German Shepherd!!), Guild wars sized Jumping spider (it would be soooo cute), Foxes would be kool, Parrots, Seals.

Would be really awesome and would be really interesting.