Plz stop the whining!!!

Plz stop the whining!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

The entire point of this forum is discussion and feedback about the class, no? People are upset…telling people to shut up is only going to upset people even more.

Plz stop the whining!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

I know I shouldn’t reply to troll bait threads, but I’m tired and a bit delirious.

I have tried the new traits, and none of them make rangers better than they were. Rangers are circling the drain when it comes to usefulness in dungeons and WvW. And if these might stacking pet builds and perma regen/swiftness nonsense builds take off, they will be nerfed back to uselessness.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Plz stop the whining!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Jayw.1045

Jayw.1045

Don’t like listening to other people complain, don’t read it. Take your own medicine.

I’m not happy about the nerfs I did chance my traits around, I changed my entire build/armor/runes/weapon sets the whole 9 and you know what I like my old one better. I’m making it work.

you wanna see an uproar… Nerf the mez and watch what happens to these forums. you think were bad, were just a few.

Plz stop the whining!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

Imagine if anet reduced the damage of hundred blades by 50%. The uproar would drown out a nuclear blast. And that’s only a single change to a single skill. Anet did this to nearly every single one of our pets -to varying degrees.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Plz stop the whining!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

And the utility of a trait line and pet leash

Plz stop the whining!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Aeri.5738

Aeri.5738

He is 100% right.
There is nothing constructive about the whining going on right now

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2.” – Well, I guess you really failed, ANet!
Update 5.9.2013: getting better ANet, still way to go!
A Lannister always pays his debts – For everyone else, there’s Mastercard.

Plz stop the whining!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

He is 100% right.
There is nothing constructive about the whining going on right now

A paying customer’s complaints are almost always constructive, no matter how poorly they are expressed, so long as they make clear the nature and/or source of the complaint.

Your own signature is an excellent example of a whine that provides the company with insight into a paying customer’s concern.

Plz stop the whining!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

. If u think its so bad – dont play it!

if you don’t like the whining, stop reading this forum

yeh, comments like yours cut both ways :p