Power Up some Trait for PvE only

in Ranger

Posted by: Engar.6074

Engar.6074

Is possible Power UP some trait only for PvE? Nature Spirit and Beastmastery are the worst choice atm in PVE, same for the Signet Ability! Can we something like :
Nature Spirit :
Spirit boon increase for every Spirit up
Healing Spirit no more give Regen but Healing every 3/4 sec + Proc to heal on hit (50%)
Sun Spirit Internal CD Lower to 2/3 from 5 , proc low to 50% from 75%
Stone Spirit Internal CD Lower to 5 from 10, Proc low to 50% from 75% and an aura every 30 sec to give Aegis (Maybe is too much this but i hope..)
Storm Spirit Rework Chance to Daze / stun on hit (50%), every 30 sec. On Active Mass Stun AoE 600/300 range Combo Field + Retaliation
Make all Spirit Walk or as Ranger Buff (Example : you take Nature spirit trait -> Ur spirit on bar will be a permanent buff on Ranger that will be split on Party Member, as Spotter for be clear)

Beast Mastery :
Buff all Pet, not only for damage! but somthing like :
All Minor trait buff several specific pet – Example
Cat – High damage for every boon shared, Low CD on his special attack
Bear – High Taunt spam for every enemy near , Give him passive Taunt Skill
Moa – Buffer aura , similar to revenant but only for 1 boon
etc etc Just for make some ppl take pet more seriously!
Give a Major trait that give at your a pet an armor on Beast Mastery (Please, dont create another specialization for this!) similar to druid on WoW Just for be cool

Signet Skill Rework :
Signet shared with pet,
Signet of hunt give proc to active Opening strike for you and pet
Signet of Wild change in base at your pet : Bear = Heal / Increase Armor, Cat = damage passive / 5x stack of opening strike, Moa = Random boon / 5 stack of might + other x5 man etc etc
Add Signet Heal and Signet ultimate
Signet Ultimate = Passive all ur signet passive gain x2 passive, Active =Regain endurance all signet off cd

in Ranger

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

What is the meaning of a chance to proc something when there is already an ICD?

You’re advertising this kind of design so you must have a reason. I’m really curious about the answer.

… After reading again this thread it appear that you are talking about skills and pet and not about traits… Really bad title for this thread.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

(edited by Dadnir.5038)

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Is there really a need to power up any of those for PVE besides damage? We can all agree that Pets, Signets, and Spirits could use some work. At the very least, quality of life improvements; and improvements on any of those should be for all game modes.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

The chance to proc needs to be removed for all spirits, and balanced from there. It’s a very stupid mechanic in this game.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in Ranger

Wondrouswall.7169

The chance to proc needs to be removed for all spirits, and balanced from there. It’s a very stupid mechanic in this game.

Amen to that. Spirits won’t even need balancing if just the chance were removed due to the ICDs on most of them. I’d much rather see both the chance and ICDs removed then balance it from there.

in Ranger

Engar.6074

You’re advertising this kind of design so you must have a reason. I’m really curious about the answer.

… After reading again this thread it appear that you are talking about skills and pet and not about traits… Really bad title for this thread.

I know there is an ICD, you see i split 2 CD 1 for normal cast, 1 for ICD! if u play ranger is easy to notice, but ok! my fault.
The “rework” is just for give the same power for this trait / skill compared to Skirmish / Marksman / Druid
And ye.. maybe i wrong the title! wanna put some ideas with the hope some Devs will read and take it in consideration

in Ranger

Engar.6074

Amen to that. Spirits won’t even need balancing if just the chance were removed due to the ICDs on most of them. I’d much rather see both the chance and ICDs removed then balance it from there.

Ye but without ICD all party member will get pretty overpowered..

in Ranger

Wondrouswall.7169

That’s why I said “then balance it from there.” Take a look at stuff like Deathly Chill and Permeating Wrath. Tuned without an ICD and performance based while rewarding the player for being active.

Same type of activeness and design can be applied to Spirits. ICDs have a place, but utilities and traits can be tuned without them. Otherwise, we get stuff like Venom Enchantment and Predator’s Instinct, which are garbage.