Prepare for baseline healing nerfs

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

I don’t believe it will be a significant change, but probably more of a shave i.e 10% less base healing 10-15% more healing power contribution.

As it stands now, the issue people have with druids in PvP is that they are too bunkery. And what amulet do the bunker druids use? Mender’s. If they wanted to target that build specifically, then they would be nerfing the healing power contribution and not base healing.

However, in the post, Gaile states that while base healing will be nerfed, healing power contribution will be “enchanced significantly”. This implies overall healing will be increased for those who spec into healing, and therefore could end up making bunker druid stronger if we go on just these changes alone.

This is a pve nerf not pvp.

PVP Druid mender, meaning they could possibly get a buff, which make no sense.
Why do they have to nerf a pve spec and cut build diversity?

we just know they are nerfing the healing, for all what we know they could be buffing the core ranger utility and damage. Let’s hope so.

bringing back mobile spirits would allow the ranger to have another way to access to boon and free us from BM and have a choice over the bunker GM we all use.

sharing boons baseline with the pet would free us from the NM line.

Not having all the condi cleanses in one trait line would make the ranger to be able to experiment with more builds and free us from WS.

i hope they do something in this lines, because just nerfing the healing because pvp QQ would be a shame and bring the druid to the pre-hot ranger state.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Posted by: Mr Pin.6728

Mr Pin.6728

My gut tells me that they are nerfing healing even with investment, maybe condi clear on the druidic clarity trait. Six instead of thirteen. Reducing the damage of smokescale and bristleback considerably and nothing else as far as buffs for core ranger. This would be inline for what the community has been screaming for. That’s what I’m expecting to read on Tuesday. I’d be VERY surprised if they actually did anything to re work core ranger or pets.

The community largely thinks that rangers should be a worthless class and anet largely goes along with the community. Expecting any love at this point is only frustrating.

in Ranger

Posted by: Annonrae.3681

Annonrae.3681

I’m going to wait and see before I decide what to do in terms of gear, if I do anything at all. Right now, I’m running ( open world, dungeons, fractals ) Berserker gear with Zealot trinkets, making me sit at roughly 600 Healing Power when I swap to Magi staff.

If the Healing Power I do have is not enough to produce adequate healing in the content I play – in other words, if the upcoming changes force me to hit like a wet ( or even wetter than now ) noodle in exchange for adequate healing – I’ll probably ditch the Druid line completely and take up BM or NM. I have no interest in playing a heal bot for group content. My current set-up works for me and is fun to play while providing enough support/buffs for other players. The moment it stops working is the moment I stop giving a crap about the other players. They can get their GotL stacks from someone else.

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

My gut tells me that they are nerfing healing even with investment, maybe condi clear on the druidic clarity trait. Six instead of thirteen. Reducing the damage of smokescale and bristleback considerably and nothing else as far as buffs for core ranger. This would be inline for what the community has been screaming for. That’s what I’m expecting to read on Tuesday. I’d be VERY surprised if they actually did anything to re work core ranger or pets.

The community largely thinks that rangers should be a worthless class and anet largely goes along with the community. Expecting any love at this point is only frustrating.

This. After the patch they will then ask for feedback and ignore whatever we have to say till some mouthbreather month later makes a new topic how OP druid is.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

This. After the patch they will then ask for feedback and ignore whatever we have to say till some mouthbreather month later makes a new topic how OP druid is.

History of Ranger class in a nutshell.
Well said, both of you. I couldn’t do it better.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

in Ranger

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

The funniest part is in fractal t4 (which I assume almost everyone will do 3 of them on a daily base), necro dominate way harder than Druid (3~4 necro makes even t4 a joke), and they get untouched lol..

3 nec with 120+ ticks of bleed and permanent aoe weakness and epidemic is fine but not Druid healing without healing gear lolz.. (I’d say zerk Druid is more of an emergency heal than dedicated healer)

in Ranger

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

If they do so, that might mean that they need to add more amulets with healing power.

in Ranger

Posted by: cptn skyz.8706

cptn skyz.8706

is this nerf for pvp too or just pve and wvw ?

Skyz Thief

in Ranger

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

If they do so, that might mean that they need to add more amulets with healing power.

^ This, they also need to look at bringing more stat combinations to PvE. other than zealots, which brings no ferocity, there are no other good dps options for a healing power druid. If left this way we’ll have to go back to mix n matching gear to get the right stat combo’s to both deal damage and bring healing.

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

This shouldn’t affect the meta PvP Druid build, hell, it might even buff it depending on how they alter the ratios (could also be a nerf if they fail to adjust the ratios enough though).

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

^ This, they also need to look at bringing more stat combinations to PvE. other than zealots, which brings no ferocity, there are no other good dps options for a healing power druid. If left this way we’ll have to go back to mix n matching gear to get the right stat combo’s to both deal damage and bring healing.

This, give me that kittening sage amulet and Menders amulet statlines in PvE, sick of having to run Magis so I can actually heal without selling my soul to the devil for Zealots.

in Ranger

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

I settled on Celestial stats out of laziness more than anything but I have to say: it’s great when the stats roulette is in full swing and you don’t have to care about crafting a new set. \o/

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Writing this down here for reference post-patch:

CA healing values @ 676 healing power (unbuffed) as of october 17, 2016:

1. 920
2. 838
3. 3196
4: 1047

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in Ranger

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

The funniest part is in fractal t4 (which I assume almost everyone will do 3 of them on a daily base), necro dominate way harder than Druid (3~4 necro makes even t4 a joke), and they get untouched lol..

3 nec with 120+ ticks of bleed and permanent aoe weakness and epidemic is fine but not Druid healing without healing gear lolz.. (I’d say zerk Druid is more of an emergency heal than dedicated healer)

necros gear for condi if they wanna do condi damage. Is this logic too complicated for you? No wonder why you don’t understand that if druids want to heal they have to equip healing power as primary attribute.

in Ranger

Posted by: Copulator.9516

Copulator.9516

This will help address how broken shout-trooper troller druids are atm.

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Coming strictly WvW point of view one of the major complaints about Druids is that we are too tanky or have too much sustain. Running such a build with celestial armor and healing/toughness/power accessories along nature magic and beastmastery I’ve been called all sorts of names by various opponents. Name calling, salt packets, or just down right people being upset and mean that either they couldn’t catch me or I outlasted them and took them down. In turn they head to the forums and make posts in general, WvW, and Ranger sub forums asking for nerfs.

The question I always ask is this. Is this a Class issue or a player one?

To me it is a player problem because most competent players know how to lock us down. Albeit hard, soft CC or timing. Furthermore, this is not unique to a Druid because I see several players who can play just about any class well and it not be their main. Meaning they are just better.

I’ll also say it is a design issue by adding PvE content and a supporting stat with Healing. Yes, it has always been in there pre HoT but look at the Elementalist vs. Guardian and all the associated nerfs / adjustments to the two of them.

We have similarities between classes and now we see the issues here in GW2. No different than other MMO’s when class abilities or “roles” are no longer unique. You want healing, Druid or Guardian. You want a tank, Warrior or Rev. You want DPS, then call a thief, ele. You want conditions, then you bring your necro. You get the idea.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Coming strictly WvW point of view one of the major complaints about Druids is that we are too tanky or have too much sustain. Running such a build with celestial armor and healing/toughness/power accessories along nature magic and beastmastery I’ve been called all sorts of names by various opponents. Name calling, salt packets, or just down right people being upset and mean that either they couldn’t catch me or I outlasted them and took them down. In turn they head to the forums and make posts in general, WvW, and Ranger sub forums asking for nerfs.

The question I always ask is this. Is this a Class issue or a player one?

To me it is a player problem because most competent players know how to lock us down. Albeit hard, soft CC or timing. Furthermore, this is not unique to a Druid because I see several players who can play just about any class well and it not be their main. Meaning they are just better.

I’ll also say it is a design issue by adding PvE content and a supporting stat with Healing. Yes, it has always been in there pre HoT but look at the Elementalist vs. Guardian and all the associated nerfs / adjustments to the two of them.

We have similarities between classes and now we see the issues here in GW2. No different than other MMO’s when class abilities or “roles” are no longer unique. You want healing, Druid or Guardian. You want a tank, Warrior or Rev. You want DPS, then call a thief, ele. You want conditions, then you bring your necro. You get the idea.

I used to think it was player skill being the problem but I fought one this weekend where there was no doubt he was full celestial and knew how to abuse celestial avatar. It was like fighting a bunker scrapper before they got nerfed. The bs needs to die or something cause it’s moronic.

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

I used to think it was player skill being the problem but I fought one this weekend where there was no doubt he was full celestial and knew how to abuse celestial avatar. It was like fighting a bunker scrapper before they got nerfed. The bs needs to die or something cause it’s moronic.

This might be half-true.
… But our weakness is a teamfight. Once it’s no longer a 1v1 or 2v2 but something with broader scale – Ranger is done.

We don’t have 3 immortality spells. We don’t magically get stability every 10 seconds. We don’t have even half the fighting potential any other class gets. We are only good at running. And yes, that’s the biggest feature and strength point in WvW. They can’t kill you if they can’t catch you.
But I don’t think nerfing the healing because of kiting potential is the way to go. Once we are able to face-tank a fight in a 5v5 scenario while being CC-focused, then we can talk healing nerfs.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

Maybe. I come across some good players and they keep pressure while knowing when to interrupt. Ironically enough I was a sole Druid in a mixed pug group camping a Keep exit last week. Mostly out numbered fighting pugs I’m sure but do you think any of those players set a target on me? No, not a one. Do you think there was any focused fire? Nope. Again, none. I was able to stealth people, heal them, CC, you name it, basically run amuck keeping people alive. Finally a DH came along and got in my face. Pressure, took me out of the fight while we danced. I finally got some help, very close to death, and the fight resumed with us pushing them back. Next go around back comes the DH. Every time thereafter it was always the DH who had half a brain to engage, stay on top of me, CC, push, pressure. No one else…

That is a player issue. Not me camping staff, CA, or any other mechanic. Just plain old ignorance. No more than what a Warrior can do with their sustain and people not smart enough to counter.

in Ranger

Posted by: Mr Pin.6728

Mr Pin.6728

To compound the issue the wvw druid build really only works right now because it can sustain with a minimal investment in healing power. Its not like we shoot, oh I don’t know, 10K laser beams. We whittle players down we don’t exactly explode them. If sustain is taken out of the picture and we don’t get any dps pressure to compensate its going to be a bad scene for a year at least. Also other classes are getting dps buffs. In that way its the tried and true anet double nerf. Kill our sustain while allowing players to do more damage against us (and everything really) in general.

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

^^ Well said Mr. Pin. ^^

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

necros gear for condi if they wanna do condi damage. Is this logic too complicated for you? No wonder why you don’t understand that if druids want to heal they have to equip healing power as primary attribute.

I feel like you don’t understand necro for why I even bring it up lolz.
Stat investment without any trade-off + op easy mode is too complicated for you to understand?

I feel like you don’t understand Zerk Druid either lolz..
Sure sure, we have to trade off like 80% of our damage for healing while other class don’t need any trade-off for doing their op damage and easy tank mode.
It’s not like Necro’s minions or himself will die quickly if they don’t invest in any toughness lol..

Logic of some of you guys:
If Druid want to heal decently, they need to invest in heavy healing and do next to no dps. (Reality is that heal already is not decent to begin with if no healing power)
If dps class want to dps safely without effort (which is the current necro), they do NOT need to invest in any defensive stat, all they need is pump in dps stats without any trade-off.

Sure, sure, ranger should always be trash-tier in community’s eyes, I get it, I get it.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in Ranger

Posted by: Soilder.3607

Soilder.3607

This might be half-true.
… But our weakness is a teamfight. Once it’s no longer a 1v1 or 2v2 but something with broader scale – Ranger is done.

We don’t have 3 immortality spells. We don’t magically get stability every 10 seconds. We don’t have even half the fighting potential any other class gets. We are only good at running. And yes, that’s the biggest feature and strength point in WvW. They can’t kill you if they can’t catch you.
But I don’t think nerfing the healing because of kiting potential is the way to go. Once we are able to face-tank a fight in a 5v5 scenario while being CC-focused, then we can talk healing nerfs.

This isn’t entirely true. In a 1vX scenario, Druid has it very hard due to a lack of stab, but the same can be said for many classes regardless of their stability potential. However, our escapability usually lets us run away, unless being chased by a faster opponent, such as a thief.

In a team scenario though, the Druid can excel, provided other classes are pulsing prot and stab. It is this reason alone as to why Druid has been so meta in PvP. Of course, and as you said, the Druid lacks invulns, which makes him susceptible to spikes. This proves to be the effective counter of the Druid in a team fight.

Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Soilder.3607)

in Ranger

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

This is a good change. I’ve always been a proponent fit lowering base and increasing scaling to make specialization more important. There now will be distinct differences between healing druids and non-healing druids.

Fishsticks

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

This is a good change. I’ve always been a proponent fit lowering base and increasing scaling to make specialization more important. There now will be distinct differences between healing druids and non-healing druids.

The difference is like 2 times or more already lol…

95% pvp and raid druid use healing power because without it, your heal is insufficient.

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

i still agree with the necesity for the druid to invest in healing power to heal, but again: i hope the actually make the effort to choose those extremely bad stat combinations (with healing they are pretty bad) and reward the investment.

And the core ranger needs a boost in dps and utility. They nerf the boonshare but they will buff the dps and utility of mesmer and rev. Why they won’t do the same for the druid?

Problem is, and remember what i am saying, if they don’t buff the core ranger it will force druids to became even more bunker. So the cheesy neverdie ultrabunker druid will become even more obnoxious because the players will not have a choice (again). We will find a way.

Can they actually fix the core ranger before keep making the wrong choices so players can actually have some gameplay diversity and not to be forced into one build?

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

They didn’t specifically mention that damage and boons would be changed just for the Mesmer and Rev, only that there would be changes. The only changes we know about are Facet of Nature, SoI, and Druid heal scaling. Anything more specific is conjecture until tomorrow.

Fishsticks

in Ranger

Posted by: Gotejjeken.1267

Gotejjeken.1267

We’re going to be very, VERY fortunate if they don’t touch the HoT pets. You know, the ones that can actually hit things.

Also, who is a druid a problem for besides other druids? Ele and Engi? I mean, Necro and Mes can just condi bomb (Mes with stealth) and War, Thief, DH, and Rev can just straight up do insane direct damage.

Literally it boils down to this (anet’s logic):

- We’re revising CA because it made raids too easy, despite this being the spec specifically designed for raids

- We really don’t care about PvP or WvW druids, in fact they were pretty bunker anyway…so no loss no gain!

If anyone thinks otherwise, go back in history and look. Look at the 30-40% damage decrease to pets, the HaO nerf (because it could boonshare! sound familiar?), pet leash range nerf, etc. etc.

in Ranger

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Eh, I am really confused about that change. How does reducing the base healing of CA skills give more options to Druids?! Is that a joke? I think that’s a joke.

The problem with Druid is the CA and staff skills are healing… so you need to use an amulet with healing to get any value from them. There is no other option! None!

Reducing the base healing only makes builds that don’t use Menders amulet even more useless than they already are. Sage amulet will go from weak to pathetic.

PvE zerker/healer druid will be squashed. More diversity? Yeah, right.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

This shouldn’t affect the meta PvP Druid build, hell, it might even buff it depending on how they alter the ratios (could also be a nerf if they fail to adjust the ratios enough though).

It’s almost certainly going to be a nerf.

Lowering the base healing to the point where you need to be fully decked out in healing power gear to be functional in raids means, that at best, we can hope for something in the middle of what zerk vs magi gives us now.

Anet clearly wants people to use full healing gear in raids, any ratio that puts us even higher than now means people will be able to get away with going zealots instead (rip druid player wallets and quartz prices). Allowing for that kind of defeats the purpose of what they are explicitly trying to accomplish though.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

(edited by Substance E.4852)

in Ranger

HeadCrowned.6834

95% pvp and raid druid use healing power because without it, your heal is insufficient.

Not true. For a dps build (lets say Marauder for example), the healing capabilities are very good.

in Ranger

OGDeadHead.8326

In conclusion – unless we build for healing power, our entire elite form, CA, will become almost useless for what it’s supposed to do. Now there’s your build diversity right there, Anet style.

We’ll see in a couple of hours I guess.

in Ranger

Posted by: AnariiUK.7409

AnariiUK.7409

Anet clearly wants people to use full healing gear in raids, any ratio that puts us even higher than now means people will be able to get away with going zealots instead (rip druid player wallets and quartz prices). Allowing for that kind of defeats the purpose of what they are explicitly trying to accomplish though.

Just a heads up, because I see the “Zealot’s is expensive” perspective a lot and I know a few Druids that actually bought the ascended recipes.

You can stat switch to Zealot’s in the mystic forge for about 9 gold per piece. Comparatively Berserker’s costs about 14 gold to stat switch to. Do not try to craft Zealot’s outright though, the Keeper’s ascended recipes are silly at the moment.

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

- We really don’t care about PvP or WvW druids, in fact they were pretty bunker anyway…so no loss no gain!

Yeah this only hurts players that weren’t running the boring bunker meta. They are taking our strongest build (the one everyone on the PvP and WvW forums have kittening about for months) and making it the only real option. Good old anet logic….

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

We’ll see in a couple of hours I guess.

Are the changes expected to be released today?

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

Yeah this only hurts players that weren’t running the boring bunker meta. They are taking our strongest build (the one everyone on the PvP and WvW forums have kittening about for months) and making it the only real option. Good old anet logic….

Zerker ranger works well in PvP too, it’s just not as mindless, and thus not as popular.

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Zerker ranger works well in PvP too, it’s just not as mindless, and thus not as popular.

Yeah but zerker druid, the one that takes skill to play, is the one being nerfed. Menders will be the same or possibly stronger. That’s the problem with this.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in Ranger

HeadCrowned.6834

No new amulets

in Ranger

OGDeadHead.8326

Updated with old and new values after patch:

CA healing values @ 676 healing power (unbuffed). New values in bold.

1. 920 – 783 (heals for 85% of previous value)
2. 838 – 810 (heals for 97% of previous value)
3. 3196 – 2837 (heals for 88% of previous value)
4: 1047 – 988 (heals for 94% of previous value)

Anyone found the break-even spot (if there is one)?

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

Yeah but zerker druid, the one that takes skill to play, is the one being nerfed. Menders will be the same or possibly stronger. That’s the problem with this.

I said zerker ranger, not Druid

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

Oh Dear…

Ranger
After a period of observation, the balance team will be changing the druid specialization’s nature somewhat. In this iteration, we’ll now be making healing types more healing-power based. We’ve reduced base values of many healing abilities while substantially increasing the overall healing-power contribution. This patch will also upgrade the ranger’s short-bow weapon—a change we’ve been looking forward to doing for a long time.

“We Heal As One!”: The recharge time of this ability has been increased from 20 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP only.

Lunar Impact: This ability’s tool tip has been updated to display its blast finisher effect.
“Search and Rescue!”: Fixed a bug that prevented the ability’s voiceover from playing.

“Strength of the Pack!”: The recharge time of this ability has been increased from 60 seconds to 75 seconds. The voiceover will now play when the ability completes instead of midcast.

Maul: The recharge time of this ability has been reduced from 6 seconds to 4 seconds. Damage has been increased by about 10%.

Sun Spirit: Fixed a bug that caused rangers to lose access to their Solar Flare skill in certain situations.

Quick Shot: Rangers will now gain swiftness regardless of whether they’ve hit their target. The recharge time of this skill has been reduced to 8 seconds.

Crippling Shot: In addition to its existing functionality, this skill will now immobilize your foe for 1.5 seconds if you are behind them.

Crossfire: This ability will now bleed foes for 1.5 seconds when they’re struck from the front.

Poison Volley: This skill’s cooldown has been reduced to 8 seconds. Its poison effect will last 2 seconds longer when this skill is applied from behind your target.

Call of the Wild: This ability now also causes a ranger’s pet to become unblockable for the next 4 seconds.

Hunter’s Call: This skill’s cooldown has been reduced to 20 seconds.

Ancestral Grace: The recharge time of this ability has been increased from 15 seconds to 18 seconds. Its base healing power per level has been reduced by 10%.

Vine Surge: The velocity of the vines has been increased by 50%.

Celestial Avatar: The recharge time of this ability has been increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds in PvP and WvW.

Cosmic Ray: The base healing power for this ability has been reduced by 50%. Healing-power contribution has been increased by 52%.

Seed of Life: The base healing power for this ability has been reduced by 20%. Healing-power contribution has been increased by 33%.

Lunar Impact: The base healing power for this ability has been reduced by 34%. Healing-power contribution has been increased by 63%.

Rejuvenating Tides: The base healing power for this ability has been reduced by 20%. Healing-power contribution has been increased by 43%.

Lick Wounds: Fixed a bug that caused your pet to briefly blink away from you if it was attacking an enemy before you activated this skill.

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

Balance by increasing cool downs and/or adding subtracting numbers. Fun.

in Ranger

Posted by: Soilder.3607

Soilder.3607

Very high, it seems.

Old Values at 1225 HP:
CA 1 – 1140
CA 2 – 1113
CA 3 – 3800
CA 4 – 1239

New Values at 1225 HP:
CA 1 – 1034
CA 2 – 1102
CA 3 -3510
CA 4 – 1175

We can infer the break even point to be around 1250-1300 healing power.

Stormbluff Isle

in Ranger

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

I’m running 1250 HP (and have been for months) and my healing output is easily 10% under what it was before today’s patch.

They may have raised the HP contribution, but it is still an overall nerf to healing for us.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Haven’t found a break-even spot, but I wanted to chime in on some healing values with over 1500 healing power (1531 on my Druid).

The only skill that heals more post-patch is Seeds of Life. All of the other skills in Celestial Form heal a little less than before, but the difference in values pre and post patch are in the single digits. Except Lunar Impact, it has higher reductions in the hundreds.

Seeing your post and how the break-even point might be around 720 (rough estimate), people that might have been worried about their Zealot gear can calm down as they seem fine. Magi users only received a small healing buff.

In short, full healing setups only received a buff when using CAF2 and CA3 received an overall nerf.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Aomine.5012

Basically is a global nerf that kill zerk Druid in addition to secretly nerfing healing Druid.

Nice one Anet.

in Ranger

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

Not true. For a dps build (lets say Marauder for example), the healing capabilities are very good.

Lol, it was decent , and besides…. Marauder rangers only use the CA to get the condi clear / stun break and invis + super speed, the healing is just icing on the cake, and still will be icing on the cake.

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma