Pure Ranger Challenge

Pure Ranger Challenge

in Ranger

Posted by: Einbroche.7051

Einbroche.7051

Hello fellow Power Rangers, allow me to introduce Horosho (Wanderer), he’s vowed to explore the lands helping people in need while on his path to enlightenment (level 80) without harming neither man nor beast.

Horosho was raised in nobility, but he has never known who his true parents really are. While growing up in high society he never felt quite right and would often sneak out of Divinity’s Reach to wander the local forests of Queensdale. For some reason it felt right to be in the woods over the castles, it was there he started to find purpose in life when he found a small bear cub whose parents were killed by a zerg of adventurers protecting a honey farm. He secretly raised the bear into maturity and they have been best friends ever since.

Horosho has become old enough now and has decided to leave behind his life of nobility and explore Tyria. In addition to not killing and aiding those in need he will also learn various arts to help others, including cooking (vegetarian of course), cloth making, and fine trinkets that offer protection to those who need it.

Story aside here, he will focus entirely on toughness, healing, and specializing in skills to aid others. Should be quite the challenge, but it would give me plenty of time to wander the world and appreciate all of it’s beauty. It will also be a bit of a break from all of the usual run around killing stuff I do with my main ranger.

If you feel up for a challenge I would encourage fellow rangers to try something like this out too, many of the missions can be done just by aiding and it gives you income via crafting to aid your other characters too.

Happy wandering.

Attachments:

Pure Ranger Challenge

in Ranger

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

wat………..

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

Pure Ranger Challenge

in Ranger

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Pure Ranger Challenge

in Ranger

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I’m still wandering… in fact, I’d say I’m a bit lost…

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

Pure Ranger Challenge

in Ranger

Posted by: Einbroche.7051

Einbroche.7051

Sorry I just assumed people knew what role playing meant, for those who do not know role playing is when you make a fictional character and use your imagination to live the life of that character. To do so it usually helps to make up a little back story , something you can use to guide your decisions.

so in the case of this character I am looking for a new challenge to the usual kitten kitten hit it until it dies gameplay that you always see. Afterall if rangers love animals why would you wish to harm as many as you can find?

As for the last bit about helping players and npc’s along the way that’s just me trying to spread less negativity around here. Sorry bout that.

Pure Ranger Challenge

in Ranger

Posted by: Verdelet.3812

Verdelet.3812

Will your bear still protect you if you’re attacked by something?

It’s an interesting challenge and sounds like it’d be a lot of fun. I don’t RP but will have to try this at some point. Are you going to update this thread with your adventures?

Love the screenshot, by the way

Tarnished Coast
Evadney (Mesmer)