PvE/Dungeon crit chance

PvE/Dungeon crit chance

in Ranger

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Ok, so I have my ranger up to lvl 80 through mostly pvp, and want to get him into pve and dungeons. So I am running full beserker gear, and as of now a lower level mix of trinkets (only realy just started gearing him up) but it still seems that my crit chance is pretty low. This is basically what I’ve got going on, I’ll try to take a screen shot of exactly what I have when I get a chance. But is this a general idea. Is this a normal crit chance? or is there something else I could do to get a better one?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fNUQNBjOD7kRFaF0GWwlFonzA7B16AIgPb2dQFMCvajTO0SUB-ThCBwAQ3fwoyPMHBgGXAAJKBxp+DgHAQeNBp0JE4gAAA-e

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

(edited by pdavis.8031)

PvE/Dungeon crit chance

in Ranger

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

it looks about right if any thing you a bit higher then normal, because of the Accurcy sigil and going 6 in to skirmishing instead of 5.

you are missing zerker upgrades in your trinkets and don’t for get spotter adds 7% (i think) when in battle. it might look a little worse on you h panel if you are using less then exotic.

This is what could be considered stock standard for dungeons

PvE/Dungeon crit chance

in Ranger

pdavis.8031

it looks about right if any thing you a bit higher then normal, because of the Accurcy sigil and going 6 in to skirmishing instead of 5.

you are missing zerker upgrades in your trinkets and don’t for get spotter adds 7% (i think) when in battle. it might look a little worse on you h panel if you are using less then exotic.

This is what could be considered stock standard for dungeons

Yeah, I haven’t got to my trinkets yet, but with just the exoctics without the upgrades is about where I am at now. The reality is most of them are rares and some greens, with the upgrades. Thats going to be my next project. But I am mainly trying to go for dungeon soloing with this one.

recognize my command!”

PvE/Dungeon crit chance

in Ranger

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

The reality is most of them are rares and some greens, with the upgrades. Thats going to be my next project.

then this would be the reason why your stats seem a bit low.

Don’t for get you can use Karma, dungeon tokens and wvw badges to help you get set up,

PvE/Dungeon crit chance

in Ranger

pdavis.8031

The reality is most of them are rares and some greens, with the upgrades. Thats going to be my next project.

then this would be the reason why your stats seem a bit low.

Don’t for get you can use Karma, dungeon tokens and wvw badges to help you get set up,

Yup. But like I said, I pretty much leveled this character through PvP, and only just started to gear him out for PvE.

recognize my command!”