Question?

Question?

in Ranger

Posted by: wigett.1054

wigett.1054

Im sorry if this has been addressed, as im new to GW. not played GW1 and just starting out in GW2. i played wow for 6 years as a hunter, so i went ranger, and im enjoying it
atm. very fun, and the combat is great.

im not sure how i get more/new pets? i picked the big bird to start, but was looking to add some more, but im not sure how? im just lvl 11 atm.

thanks for any help or direction provided.

Question?

in Ranger

Posted by: White Devil.3176

White Devil.3176

You have to find the “juvenile” npc’s around the world. They will be the same as the mobs around them for example, finding a group of wolves in WvW map and that is where a juvenile wolf is. They are green/non aggressive and all you have to do is interact with it and click yes to make it your pet.

All pets are found in different locations and I suggest using google to find whichever one you are interested in, also that some are higher level and you may not get the one you want immediately but it is fairly reasonable otherwise.

Happy hunting!

Question?

in Ranger

Posted by: wigett.1054

wigett.1054

ty so much. did a google search and found a few sites that showed the location of other pets. i will try that when i get home from work. again. thanks for your quick response.

Question?

in Ranger

Posted by: Fozzik.1742

Fozzik.1742

It’s a fantastic mechanism for adding to the fun of exploration, too…if you like that sort of thing. I haven’t ever looked up pet locations. I like discovering them as I explore. It gives you that great feeling when you discover another Juvenile and get to tame it and see what skills it brings to the table. Each pet has their own skills and different stats depending on the type.