Quick question: Scholar or Ranger?

in Ranger

Posted by: Doxir.1459

Doxir.1459

Hi everyone!

First of all, thx for answers. I’m running a berserker ranger and i wanna do a glass cannon. Considering all my gear is “power, precision and crit % damage”, wich rune would you suggest me? I cannot chose between Scholar and Ranger. I also heard that after 100% critdamage, precision is better. Thx

Can you tell me wich rune you would chose and why?

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffycalico.2715

Fluffycalico.2715

Its going to depend on weather you think you will have your pet up more than 2x the time you are above 90% health.

If all your gear is power precision and Crit x though you will probably spend about 50% of your time in dungeons at 0% health.

in Ranger

Doxir.1459

Ok, but considering im always 100%, any suggestions? im really hesitating between those 2 :S

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffycalico.2715

Fluffycalico.2715

Ok, but considering im always 100%, any suggestions? im really hesitating between those 2 :S

Then the first line of my post gave you your answer…
If you are at 90%+ health more than half then scholar is better

in Ranger

Doxir.1459

yeah im sorry :P

in Ranger

Doxir.1459

i dont know why but i think precision (ranger rune) is better because of the crit chance that it gives + the fact the gear is based on crit% but… i dont know

in Ranger

Posted by: Da Poolp.6809

Da Poolp.6809

Runes of divinity give you 18% crit damage and 60 all stats.

in Ranger

Doxir.1459

Thx,

Like i told you, someone told me he saw a post and a vid showing someone with full berserker build saying that precision is better than stacking power when you reach 100% crit damage. Anyone can confirm this, can show me the link/post?

What u think about this?

in Ranger

Doxir.1459

Oh and rune of divinity is 12% crit damage. But ill consider it too, since it gives 60 in all stats.

in Ranger

Posted by: Da Poolp.6809

Da Poolp.6809

Rune of divinity give you 12% and 60 to ALL stats, include healing power, condition damage, etc AND critical damage for a total of 18% (12+6).
Precision is important, even before you reach 100% critical damage (critical damage bonus is useless if you get 0% to do a critical).