QuickCRY Ranger Roaming Regen / Condi Build

in Ranger

Posted by: quick.7361

quick.7361

in Ranger

Posted by: Kilrik.6320

Kilrik.6320

Nice build/vid… Your build should even be better with new changes coming to lightening reflexes and (fingers-crossed) more immediate pet F2 execution.

in Ranger

quick.7361

Nice build/vid… Your build should even be better with new changes coming to lightening reflexes and (fingers-crossed) more immediate pet F2 execution.

Thanks for the comment. Based on the patch coming in April this may be very versatile build with new traits coming and condi clears. I’ll wait and see what actually comes any pet ai changes will deff be welcomed as part of our dmg is mitigated by pet reaction time and useless control at times atm.

I am also debating adding Dire armor to the equation finishing to many fights at 100% life that could be over faster with stronger condi dmg.

in Ranger

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Nice vid. You are a slippery little guy !

…good to hear a little Green Day in there

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Ranger

quick.7361

Hence the name quick /wink. If you can’t catch me and cant out heal me you can not kill me /smile…

Seriously though I enjoy a fight that takes some skill to win, even if you are out numbered.

in Ranger

Forzani.2584

Hence the name quick /wink. If you can’t catch me and cant out heal me you can not kill me /smile…

Seriously though I enjoy a fight that takes some skill to win, even if you are out numbered.

That fight with the Warrior and friends was epic. They sure wanted a piece of you!

in Ranger

quick.7361

Thanks I had been over there for awhile so I think they had called out the troops. The warrior was seeing red, didn’t stick around for the second warrior only because I knew more were on the way.

in Ranger

Posted by: Bonedeath.7542

Bonedeath.7542

Video got removed for me

in Ranger

quick.7361

“Video got removed for me”

?

Search youtube for my name (quickcry) not sure video is still there.

in Ranger

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

cant watch it in germany, kittening GEMA blocks it because one or more songs are blocked

in Ranger

Posted by: urdriel.8496

urdriel.8496

cant watch it in germany, kittening GEMA blocks it because one or more songs are blocked

use a free proxy?

in Ranger

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

heya there great video! the build seems to be a close variation to my Re-port331/ Re-PortV. Its always been a blast to play and really surprises people when you lay it on them.

Im interested to see what you do with the patch . some of the changes i have planed are really going to improve my existing build paths. so Rangers have some exciting times ahead!

Jaxx.

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in Ranger

quick.7361

@ Hyjaxx Thanks for the comment. Interesting enough I was running the power version of this using s/d/ and gs for a long time before I watched one of Fauxs video’s with the cond version.

in Ranger

Forzani.2584

heya there great video! the build seems to be a close variation to my Re-port331/ Re-PortV. Its always been a blast to play and really surprises people when you lay it on them.

Im interested to see what you do with the patch . some of the changes i have planed are really going to improve my existing build paths. so Rangers have some exciting times ahead!

Jaxx.

Pretty much every single time you post it’s to promote your "Re-port331 (whatever the kitten that means). Whether it’s to bump your 6 month old post or jumping into someone elses post.

Are you getting some kind of promotional fee every time you or someone else mentions it?

Why am I having visions of Vince selling his slapchop or ShamWow ?

….’for only $19.99, you can get the full version of Re-port 331…..but wait, if you call in the next hour you will also receive Re-portV ! Call now!!!!"

Attachments:

(edited by Forzani.2584)

in Ranger

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

I just came back to the game and i had a ton of questions from people about the build and play style questions. I refer people to it because alot of new rangers have a hard time playing and the regen and evades make it easy for people to get the hang of things.

I have no reason to push my build other then i really like the feed back it gives, especially when there are a ton of changes coming. when i replied to this thread it was because i really enjoyed the video and thought it was great that the basic idea of my build is still viable despite it being months old.

and in finishing , the reason I brought my old build thread back is because people asked where they could find it. I also would like to add my new after patch findings to it aswell so i dont have several build threads.

Sorry if i upset anyone as it wasnt my intention.

Jaxx

“edited to reword”

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in Ranger

Posted by: Zoia.3678

Zoia.3678

Solid vid! I especially liked the fight in the middle, and how you kited those warriors. The last fight was great too.

My only criticism would be that it was a little long. A couple of the 1vs1 fights could have been taken out. Like those where you had food buffs and the other guys didn’t. The fights were well played on your part, but they didn’t stand much of a chance.

in Ranger

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

Wow this is very good! Not that it restores any faith in ranger but I do see there’s a high ceiling of skill here involved.

Devona’s Rest

in Ranger

quick.7361

My only criticism would be that it was a little long. A couple of the 1vs1 fights could have been taken out. Like those where you had food buffs and the other guys didn’t. The fights were well played on your part, but they didn’t stand much of a chance.

Agreed a little long this time, but the last fight I didn’t want to leave out. Your video was also well done I just don’t like no evade running a/t. It has left me to vulnerable at times. Thanks for the Comments.

in Ranger

quick.7361

Wow this is very good! Not that it restores any faith in ranger but I do see there’s a high ceiling of skill here involved.

Thanks for the compliments, appreciated much!

in Ranger

Posted by: m walker.7836

m walker.7836

Wow with this build I have found I can conquer anything! Ranger is OP now!

in Ranger

quick.7361

Wow with this build I have found I can conquer anything! Ranger is OP now!

Any class can be OP 80% is skill set 20% is build and gear!

in Ranger

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Any build link? I’ve seen something similar before.

Also, I like that one warrior who wanders in at the 6:10 mark to just go kill the minotaurs while you’re killing his friends.

EDIT: Also, that ele self-rezed because they leveled up. Maybe an event completed that they got credit for (i.e. repel the attackers).

(edited by Yamsandjams.3267)

in Ranger

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

10/0/30/30/0 condi bunker and survival utilities will be a very strong roaming build.

in Ranger

quick.7361

10/0/30/30/0 condi bunker and survival utilities will be a very strong roaming build.

Anyone have a post link for the new ranger traits yet?

in Ranger

Posted by: Jocksy.3415

Jocksy.3415

Not sure what you want, if it’s a desxription of the traits, here is dulfy’s notes on the livestream in which the traits were presented

Ranger Balance changes & grandmaster traits

Keen Edge: This trait is now classified as a Survival Skill.
Sun Spirit: Fixed a bug that caused the spirit to have a 3 second base burn when triggered by a projectile
Spirit of nature: Reduced the healing per second while summoned from 480 to 320
Viper’s nest: This ability is now a poison combo field
Trapper’s expertise: Fixed a bug where thrown traps would not work when placed on certain buildings
Lightning Reflexes: This skill now removes immobilize
Substantial improvements to pet responsiveness, especially for F2 abilities
Bug fixes

Marksmanship: Read the Wind: Longbow and Harpoon Gun projectile velocity is increased by 100%.
Skirmishing: Strider’s Defense – You have a 15% chance to block ranged attacks while in melee.
Wilderness Survival : Poison Master – Poison you apply deals 50% extra damage. Poison your pet’s first attack when they are swapped to.
Nature Magic: Survival of the fittest – Remove two conditions and gain fury when using a survival skill.
Beast Mastery: Invigorating Bond- Your pet heals in an area when executing command abilities (i.e. your F2 skill now heals in an area)

Source: http://dulfy.net/2014/03/21/gw2-ready-up-episode-8-developer-livestream/

(edited by Jocksy.3415)

in Ranger

quick.7361

Not sure what you want, if it’s a desxription of the traits, here is dulfy’s notes on the livestream in which the traits were presented

Ranger Balance changes & grandmaster traits

Keen Edge: This trait is now classified as a Survival Skill.
Sun Spirit: Fixed a bug that caused the spirit to have a 3 second base burn when triggered by a projectile
Spirit of nature: Reduced the healing per second while summoned from 480 to 320
Viper’s nest: This ability is now a poison combo field
Trapper’s expertise: Fixed a bug where thrown traps would not work when placed on certain buildings
Lightning Reflexes: This skill now removes immobilize
Substantial improvements to pet responsiveness, especially for F2 abilities
Bug fixes

Marksmanship: Read the Wind: Longbow and Harpoon Gun projectile velocity is increased by 100%.
Skirmishing: Strider’s Defense – You have a 15% chance to block ranged attacks while in melee.
Wilderness Survival : Poison Master – Poison you apply deals 50% extra damage. Poison your pet’s first attack when they are swapped to.
Nature Magic: Survival of the fittest – Remove two conditions and gain fury when using a survival skill.
Beast Mastery: Invigorating Bond- Your pet heals in an area when executing command abilities (i.e. your F2 skill now heals in an area)

Source: http://dulfy.net/2014/03/21/gw2-ready-up-episode-8-developer-livestream/

Thanks thats what I was looking 4.

in Ranger

quick.7361

Small change to the armor, Tried Dire with Undead runes tonight. WOW the dmg. CONDI at 2100 healing at 1100. Not as survivable but pumps out the dmg.