Rainbow / Blue Jellyfish share the same skin?

in Ranger

Posted by: Earthacis.3862

Earthacis.3862

Q:

I feel I worked pretty hard on the Hall of monuments from GW1 and am rather disappointed that these share the same skin.

in Ranger

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Yep, a little disappointing. I hope they take some time and reskin it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Irishrelief.3574

Irishrelief.3574

Could throw out the obvious Eagle/Hawk argument too.

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

No, blue is more boxy, red looks similar to rainbow jelly but rainbow jelly looks much cooler in darker areas because it seems to glow a little bit (like sylvari glow it’s noticeable…. Kinda…)

PS: hawk and eagle do have different skins.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Posted by: Leuca.5732

Leuca.5732

One of the best parts regardless of skin is that the Chilling Whirl does more damage than what the Red Jellyfish’s f2 does, so you can get double usage of the best underwater f2. Jellies are just great underwater pets on top of that, so you can’t go wrong.

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

One of the best parts regardless of skin is that the Chilling Whirl does more damage than what the Red Jellyfish’s f2 does, so you can get double usage of the best underwater f2. Jellies are just great underwater pets on top of that, so you can’t go wrong.

They are pretty freaking amazing… An because of that I think I may to shelve my shark and bring my rainbow one back out, I don’t remember why I stopped using him tbh…

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Posted by: Leuca.5732

Leuca.5732

They are pretty freaking amazing… An because of that I think I may to shelve my shark and bring my rainbow one back out, I don’t remember why I stopped using him tbh…

I was testing damage with a friend and my Blue/Rainbow Jellies can crit on f2 for about 6k if they get all of the hits critical. If you stack fury with effects like Signet of the Wild/Rampage as one, the damage is just stupid powerful for such a short amount of time.