Rainbow Jellyfish

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

None of those ‘fixes’ helped balance whatsoever. But I’m assuming you don’t PvP. Or WvW. Ever see the Arrow Cart post patch?

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

It has come to my attention that this uses a different model than the blue Jellyfish that happens to look Kitten EXACTLY the same. I am planning on fixing this within the next month but needed to get some feedback from rangers about their feelings about their HoM rainbow jellyfish pets changing how they look. I can assume that they will be happy, but you know what happens when you assume.

Post your thoughts on this internet forum thread and I will read them.

Jon

Reference image for the rainbow jellyfish old/new included: http://imgur.com/3DSAO3e

Underwater it’s hard to see others due to the very distorted water view coupled with the many who are attacking one – so a very easy to see, sparkly, very brightly colored (varied colors? would be cool) like a lava lamp in ways with its abilities in gold and silver iridescent hues.

Yes I love color I can’t go outside so I love to be able to see it without the damage it can do to me.

Sometimes my whole “day” can be the sky I see in the game. And it does trick the brain into thinking its been there – no depression

Color… visible, easy to follow color for anything underwater

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: Linnes.2678

Linnes.2678

WTB Arrow Carts in PvE, maybe my ranger will be useful? Hell I should just duct-tape an arrow cart to his back.

Linnes- 80 RNG, Linnes the Lucky- 80 ENG, Linnes the Silver- 80 GRD, Linnes the Gold- 80 WAR

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: Seyyah.6135

Seyyah.6135

WTB Arrow Carts in PvE, maybe my ranger will be useful? Hell I should just duct-tape an arrow cart to his back.

indeed

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

None of those ‘fixes’ helped balance whatsoever. But I’m assuming you don’t PvP. Or WvW. Ever see the Arrow Cart post patch?

Most of them did help balance. The arrow cart change on the other hand trashed balance. If you read the WvW forums you would know that I do WvW, and have already stated my discontent with the latest arrow cart buffs.

Anyway…any updates on the Rainbow Jellyfish, Jon?

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Wait for another 6 months.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: jalmari.3906

jalmari.3906

My jellyfish should shoot double reindeers

Guardian 80 Necromancer 80 Ranger 80 Mesmer 80 Elementalist 80 Warrior 80

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: Eir Jordan.2156

Eir Jordan.2156

Any news on this?

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: Crixler.2857

Crixler.2857

This is the concept art of the Rainbow Jellyfish that was promised by ArenaNet to the people who unlocked it through their HoM. You might want to use that for guidelines on how it should have looked.

This.
I want the rainbow jellyfish to match its concept art. I do not want the beta juvenile green jellyfish to replace it. I’d rather see the green jellyfish replace the blue one than the rainbow one.
Ideally, though, the rainbow jellyfish would match its art, the blue jellyfish would remain the same, and the green one would be re-added to the game.

Edit: The green jellyfish even had a unique skill in beta, poison whirl. Don’t waste its non-rainbowy skin that looks nothing like the rainbow jellyfish concept art on the rainbow jellyfish.

(edited by Crixler.2857)

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: WatchTheShow.7203

WatchTheShow.7203

Any news on this? o- o

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

It has come to my attention that this uses a different model than the blue Jellyfish that happens to look Kitten EXACTLY the same. I am planning on fixing this within the next month but needed to get some feedback from rangers about their feelings about their HoM rainbow jellyfish pets changing how they look. I can assume that they will be happy, but you know what happens when you assume.

Post your thoughts on this internet forum thread and I will read them.

Jon

Reference image for the rainbow jellyfish old/new included: http://imgur.com/3DSAO3e

Seeing as how such a obvious, miniscule appearance change needs to be talked through with the community, I guess we will never see any updates to Charr armor…?

That is horribly saddening…

… I still want tengu.

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Did Anet make a thread like this when they wanted to update the Legendaries effects?

… I still want tengu.

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

EnemyCrusher.7324

I have to say, I am a little disappointed that, despite asking for feedback and receiving it (hidden among a sea of unrelated complaints), the “Blue Jellyfish” is still rainbow and now the “Rainbow Jellyfish” is blue.

“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: Criminal.5627

Criminal.5627

i don’t know if im alone here but could a moderator please comb the thread and remove things that are horribly off topic. i can understand why any REAL feedback was not responded too or might not having ever being read do to the content of a majority of the posts in this thread…
also the new skin has several animation/graphical errors on it, the tentacles are pitched at the base of the body and are flat and bent… looks like they got run over by a cart or something, and half of its body is not rounded on the side, it is almost vertical…. also please reconsider color options for it, would be pretty to have a wider color range displayed… a suggestion for this would be keep the tentacles green and change its body to a neon orange or neon purple

Giant spiders of the world are just misunderstood creatures, they love to snuggle too.

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

How come the Hom Jelly gets all the attention what about the rest of the jellyfish very biased in my opinion..

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Looks disgusting :S

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Rainbow Jellyfish

in Ranger

EnemyCrusher.7324

How come the Hom Jelly gets all the attention what about the rest of the jellyfish very biased in my opinion..

Because it was the only one with a known graphical error.