Ranger Frontliner WvW?

Ranger Frontliner WvW?

in Ranger

Posted by: Shekos.4503

Shekos.4503

Hello guys

Im looking for a power fronliner build with GS Axe/torch/dagger build for big zerg fights (30).
Is there still a viable build?

Sheki

Ranger Frontliner WvW?

in Ranger

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBhYD7kSFoWQshFwiVgrFsMLYPBg603yJqd1yaw/zC6DNlfctHWB-TFjFQBoT3gAPIAD4IAwgHAAAuAAHU5DCVCFJVKcz+D3TVF8pGAFVCGAABIsZbGc0je0je0j2RP6RP6RPapAEdkF-w

you need to be in a sub squad with people who can clear conditions, but other wise this is solid. Save your avatar for when your zerg starts to withdraw, after a push in. Use it to recover some hp, clear condis and cloak yourself and your sub squad.

Biggest reason why rangers are weak in zerg fights is the pets die too quickly.

see no evil ,until i stab you

Ranger Frontliner WvW?

in Ranger

Posted by: Shekos.4503

Shekos.4503

Ty for the answer

isnt there any gs+ axe build? and isnt the signet with no dmg income pretty good?

Ranger Frontliner WvW?

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Ty for the answer

isnt there any gs+ axe build? and isnt the signet with no dmg income pretty good?

Not really because it doesn’t help everyone that you don’t take damage for 6 seconds. Signet of renewal should be stapled to the skill bar of every zerging ranger, and maybe their forehead too.

Ranger Frontliner WvW?

in Ranger

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

Ranger Frontliner WvW?

in Ranger

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Ty for the answer

Stone signet isn’t that hot anymore because it doesn’t help vs condi damage, and that’s the thing in vogue these days.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Ranger Frontliner WvW?

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

SoS helps you push through that choke point. I typically will run out of combat if at all possible and swap utilities to what I need at that moment. If you’re waiting for siege to take down the inner gate, and the keep or SMC is defended, probly switch to SoS.

Or better yet, take both SoS and SoR because they’re both awesome.