Ranger Guild

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Paz Shadow.9715

Paz Shadow.9715

Does anyone else like the idea of having an in game ranger guild that is specifically for rangers only? It would be more along the lines of a guild people can join and then represent it to ask other rangers in the game questions for quicker opinions/responses than posting on a forum, or for find pets or dungeons or whatever else people would want.

Green Eye of Grenth | PR Officer | JQ

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Pendleton.6385

Pendleton.6385

Good idea….sort of an in game ranger forum minus the rage.

Tarnished Coast
~ Ranger

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

I’m for it! I was part of Warcraft Hunters Union (WHU) and it was a blast running with just ranger/hunter types. As a matter of fact, today about 5 rangers, myself included, got together ad hoc in a world event in the Diessa Plateau and we smoked everything. We stuck to gether for a bit and had a blast.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Go ahead and send me an invite!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Reganov.3569

Reganov.3569

This is a great idea

Wolfred Darkwater – Fort Aspenwood

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Meandor Berdor.5438

Meandor Berdor.5438

I like this idea :D as long as I dont have to represent all the time, I would really like to be a part of this guild :D

Stehkyn Rhein – Sylvari Ranger
Lovisha – Human Guardian — Nyrna – Human Thief
Server: Elonafels [DE]/Elona Reach

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Paz Shadow.9715

Okay, for those interested I just created a guild called Lord Of The Rangers (LOTR)

My character’s name is Green Eye Of Grenth, feel free to send me a pm or an email and I will add you to the guild whenever I am on.

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: achensherd.2735

achensherd.2735

Dude, I’m totally for this. I want in! I want in! (As long as I don’t have to rep all of the time, as my current guild leader is related to my real-life boss and… yeah… awkward.)

I think some Engineers have been banding together and possibly doing the same. I was in Queensdale recently when it was announced that the Queen Wasp was up. All of a sudden, a whole CITY of turrets sprang up underneath the Queen Wasp, and a mob of Engineers came in shooting and flaming. I was totally blown away by that. :O If Rangers can do the same, oh kitten yes!

(edited by achensherd.2735)

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Paz Shadow.9715

Yeah that’s kind of what I would like, a Guild of rangers that is open for people to come/go as they like and just know if they ever have questions/want to be around other rangers the guild is open for them. Spread the word and add me in game/message me so I can invite all of you

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Expansive.3716

Expansive.3716

Nice idea Paz

I wouldn’t mind joining but you’re probably on a another server. I’d getting ready to make a switch to BG server

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Paz Shadow.9715

well server would not matter too much, the guild is more for people to share information in game, dungeons don’t depend on same servers and people can always do the 24hr in another server if they want to do pve

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

LOL

You will all be reported as bots!!!

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Expansive.3716

LOL

You will all be reported as bots!!!

Are there still that many bots out there? Anet has really done a great job of cleaning up, and granted I havn’t done that much pve, but from the few times i have, I havn’t seen any bots at all.

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

Actually I haven’t seen ranger/ bear bots in a looong time! GOOD work Anet!
Apparently, the new bots are teleportation types.

It’s good initiative though, maybe we could do a ranger Orr run /farming on weekly / daily basis??

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Jazenn.7526

Jazenn.7526

Send me an invite if you do.

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

An all-ranger group in WvW would be interesting as well – mass Barrages, Rapid Fires and Entangles, pet zergs…lions, tigers and bears; oh my!

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Paz Shadow.9715

Hi so the guild is made, having a little bit of a hard time adding some of you, if you could send me an in game email (to Green Eye Of Grenth) telling me you would want to join it would make starting up the guild a lot easier! Thanks, and server doesn’t matter since it is more about a collective group of rangers to talk to.

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Paz Shadow.9715

as far as what the guild is for I am down for anything if we get enough people, orr runs, dungeon runs, pet searching, etc

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Expansive.3716

Hi so the guild is made, having a little bit of a hard time adding some of you, if you could send me an in game email (to Green Eye Of Grenth) telling me you would want to join it would make starting up the guild a lot easier! Thanks, and server doesn’t matter since it is more about a collective group of rangers to talk to.

Well actually I think server would matter.

You won’t be able to see any guild talk if you were on one server and I was on another

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Paz Shadow.9715

“Yes, a guild can have members from any number of worlds. They will be making guild progress (e.g. upgrade and influence) towards their guild only the the world they’re playing in, though, so the influence isn’t shared between the different versions of the guilds in other home worlds. You will share a roster, and chat, and the normal social features with everyone regardless of their home world, though.”

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:Influence

that was online from an anet employee, so based on that chat would not be affected by the server, only guild points.

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: MaRko.3165

MaRko.3165

Hey, sounds great – count me in.

“I was playing Farmville and a kitten MMO GW2 broke out of it…”
I cut my gaming teeth on Adventure&ZorkI,II,III.
i7-2600K/8G/GTX570SLI/WIN7/Stereoscopic_3D

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: SkullDragged.4630

SkullDragged.4630

Sweet idea, I just sent you a mail in game.

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

FYI guys. 5 ranger teams dominate PvP when you have the right balance.

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: ragemydream.9830

ragemydream.9830

Hi PazShadow.

I sent you an Mail in game. I am on the server Gandara. I would like to join this guild too

Leoparah – Level 26 Charr Female Ranger

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: ItIsFinished.9462

ItIsFinished.9462

Would love to join as well. Send an invite my way.

Arrow Slanger »—> »—> »—>
The Never Ending Repertoire of Ranger Builds
Salt of the Earth {SALT} Crystal Desert© ~~Dragon Rank~~

Ranger Guild

in Ranger

Posted by: ToxicDerpsAlot.6428

ToxicDerpsAlot.6428

Hey! I have a NEW guild I JUST made 2 days ago. I am currently the only one in it. . lol. It is my PERSONAL guild not my main. My guild is called The Ranger Corps [RC] (From the rangers apprentice series) I am in kaineng so send me a tell! ToxicDerpsAlot.6428 or at Venon Runeblade or Alyss Oakblade lol

Venon Runeblade-Thief-[RE]-Rethesis-Kaineng