Ranger Pet Combat Toggle in Control Options

in Ranger

Posted by: TheFantasticGman.9451

TheFantasticGman.9451

If you haven’t noticed already there’s an additional pet control now in the options.

Options > Control Options > Miscellaneous > Ranger Pet Combat Toggle

I don’t know about y’all but I’ve been wanting this for years. I’ve been super stoked that it’s been added! It also gives me hope that we’ll get a keybind for stow/unstow!

Speaking from a PVE-only point of view…

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Yeah. The option showed up as a keybind (finally) around the time we saw all the HoT stuff added in, like the Rev profession during character creation and the F5 profession function added to the list of keybinding options.

Most rangers don’t even know about it since it’s listed at the very bottom and I believe the devs skipped out on adding it to the patch notes (I could be wrong here).

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

I cant say this ones good as you can still click the icon easily. What I was expecting was we can now control all pet skills via f1-f4. sad

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Wait what? You can toggle whether it’s on guard or passive with a keybind now? I guess that’s good. Not something I would have ever wanted as I’ve never needed it instantly, but keybinds are good.

in Ranger

TheFantasticGman.9451

It wasn’t in the patch notes.

It’s infinitely easier/faster to use a keybind than click it with a mouse, especially when you using gaming peripherals like a Naga or Nostromo like I do… and I also play with quick-cast so I need my cursor to be on the scene not clicking icons. And I’ve been playing with quick-cast for over nearly two years so I love getting me some keybinds.

I’m hoping stow/unstow gets the F5 slot for the Ranger… or just another keybind slot.

(edited by TheFantasticGman.9451)

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Ah, okay. Figured they didn’t add it to the patch notes. Hoping the stow/unstow gets a keybind option as well. Cheers~

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

TheFantasticGman.9451

Well, now that pet passive is fixed it’s going to be great having this toggle.

Let’s look forward to getting that stow/u stow keybind!!

in Ranger

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Well, now that pet passive is fixed it’s going to be great having this toggle.

Let’s look forward to getting that stow/u stow keybind!!

I agree, there shouldn’t be a single thing in the interface that can’t be keybound.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security