Ranger Pet F2 Ground Targeting?

in Ranger

Posted by: MuddyTear.5703

MuddyTear.5703

Pretty much self explanatory. Why is my spider F2, which is passive, bringing up the ground aoe target circle like the arrow carts? So strange it is….

in Ranger

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I see this bug sometimes when calling back my pet. It makes me wish I could call back my pet and then choose to reposition it within 600 units.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Ranger

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I’ve never seen this happen. Strange bug.

I thought this topic was going to be about giving certain pets’ F2 abilities ground targetting. I would absolutely LOVE to be able to ground-target my Drake’s F2 ability, would make it so much easier to actually hit more than 1 enemy.

in Ranger

Posted by: Drakken.3427

Drakken.3427

It’s because you have a certain utility skill equiped, I believe it’s Prayer to Lyssa or Prayer to Kormir or one of the human racials.

in Ranger

Posted by: MuddyTear.5703

MuddyTear.5703

It’s because you have a certain utility skill equiped, I believe it’s Prayer to Lyssa or Prayer to Kormir or one of the human racials.

Yup.. Was Prayer to Kormir causing this bug, how very interesting..

in Ranger

Posted by: hOppR.4178

hOppR.4178

It’s a bug with human racial skills and rangers as far as I know. If you put a racial skill from slot 6 to 9 you will get a ground target from F1 to F4 (racial on slot 6 = F1, 7 = F2, etc.) Been there since beta or headstart. Reported, but you know how slow progress is.

in Ranger

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

Yeah, prayer to lyssa. Reported it few months ago.